Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nutritions will somehow earlier start puberties?  (Read 444 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Nutritions will somehow earlier start puberties?
« on: October 21, 2021, 10:40:30 AM »

I can't recall how it is like in Western countries, but three countries, China, Japan, And South Korea's children all are faced with earlier puberty problems than the past centuries. Their average heights are taller than those in the past centuries but their growth plate closure times are at the same time earlier, so it's not difficult to find out that their spurts become far earlier somehow,
  I think earlier spurts are induced from richer nutritions and it was told by one of my acquaintances.He is a B.S, agreed on this point.
  If I can have children, I hope he can have a longer growth span.

Bantem

Re: Nutritions will somehow earlier start puberties?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 09:03:21 PM »

I can't recall how it is like in Western countries, but three countries, China, Japan, And South Korea's children all are faced with earlier puberty problems than the past centuries. Their average heights are taller than those in the past centuries but their growth plate closure times are at the same time earlier, so it's not difficult to find out that their spurts become far earlier somehow,
  I think earlier spurts are induced from richer nutritions and it was told by one of my acquaintances.He is a B.S, agreed on this point.
  If I can have children, I hope he can have a longer growth span.
For Japan I remember reading about how after WW2, people started eating more protein and fish leading to average height going from 5'4 to 5'7.

Sorcerer

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2021, 09:28:02 AM »

For Japan I remember reading about how after WW2, people started eating more protein and fish leading to average height going from 5'4 to 5'7.
  Yeah, and their average height increment was very handsome and amazing. In fact, Japaneses are not short cuz of their genetics, but nutritions. Japan has prohibied their inhabitants' exposures to meats for thousands of years unless they are extremely sick and ill, or in other extremises. Until the termination of WWII, Japaneses started to alter their philosophies to accept meat intakes and as nutritional structures were improved, their average height skyrocketed. But the root cause of why they are still the shortest among developed countries is that their nutritional intake amounts are still very low, even lower than China, a developing country. Even when it comes to their marine food intakes, they are still lower than China and South Korea.
  So the root cause of Japaneses being not tall is not their genetics' crimes, but their philosophies about diets.
  But their puberty spurts are also earlier than the past centuries', I thnk due to their richer nutritions.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2021, 01:49:41 PM »

Yeah, and their average height increment was very handsome and amazing. In fact, Japaneses are not short cuz of their genetics, but nutritions. Japan has prohibied their inhabitants' exposures to meats for thousands of years unless they are extremely sick and ill, or in other extremises. Until the termination of WWII, Japaneses started to alter their philosophies to accept meat intakes and as nutritional structures were improved, their average height skyrocketed. But the root cause of why they are still the shortest among developed countries is that their nutritional intake amounts are still very low, even lower than China, a developing country. Even when it comes to their marine food intakes, they are still lower than China and South Korea.
  So the root cause of Japaneses being not tall is not their genetics' crimes, but their philosophies about diets.
  But their puberty spurts are also earlier than the past centuries', I thnk due to their richer nutritions.

Do you have any studies to back this up?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Sorcerer

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2021, 10:43:46 AM »

Do you have any studies to back this up?
No and that's why I applied a question mark into my title.
Pages: [1]   Go Up