Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My cousin is also bombarded with bad thoughts induced from height dysphoria.  (Read 450 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!

Hey I guess it's time for me to narrate another new story about others.

As we all know height is screwing many men up in the modern society, and some men even around/over 5'9 are also contemplating LL at the meantime.

My cousin can't exempt from it. He is already 178cm barefoot tall and he is only 16 y.o but he is also a networm. The other day he happened to encounter some disputes over average height on forums operated for Chineses only and he found many Chinese millenials born in 00-05 were telling him that nowadays Chinese millenial average height is already 185cm or so and the normal height for a 12-13 y.o boy is 180cm, which has lately been disturbing him and it occurred to him that he deserved LL this surgery.

Although I don't believe this bs like Chinese millenial average height is 185cm tall cuz our CPOP has published the average height for millenials is approximately 173.35cm, he is really stressing himself out cuz of these nonsenses spread over the websites.

I need some advices about how to eradicate his height dysphoria.

Maybe a boring story. Sorry.

Masteryourlife

Being 5'9 myself I can tell you that sometimes it happened that I thought about.. what if I was 5'10 !?
I am not 180+ but I am not 175- ; Would I still consider this ?

A friend is 5'10 and he is considered tall by short people/sometimes even avarages ones (due to his proportions too :skinny leg and wide shoulders) .
Never heard about him being considered short but if you see him in pics or crowds he doesen't stand as somehow tall either while a 180/181 cm guy will stand like tall especially if he hasn't flat sole but some sort of new nikes or healed shoes.
I don't know if you can help him right now but he needs to go out there and experience things by himself .
On internet short guys have no life , they are described as ugly,pathetic,anti-social meanwhile out there they are all engaged , happy and satisfied .
Forums and online chats are what ruins this generation !
I came to this forum a year or so after the beginning of my neurosis, not before and got it here like some !

Tell him he is perfectly ok and suggest him to leave the forums and experience the life outside and he will notice that his height is not short .
Wear thick shoes and maybe add a little insole inside and he can stand as a 180 cm guy .

This surgery for me makes no sense from 180+ because if you play with shoes you can have a really good height.
You can stand as a 6ft+ guy without having insoles (thing I really don't reccomend because it's just a reminder of your height + an extreme indicator of insecurity so rather embrace it and make the surgery then torture yourself with those tricks ) .
Under 180 cm I feel that proportion wise 5 '10 is closer to the taller side then shorter so Let him know that he is young  ,he might grow 1 or 2 cm more and even if he doesen't he has a nice height .
We don't have to believe that our height is wrong to do this surgery , we have to suffer from it because we feel more then that number as mans/humans ..so tell him the truth and explain him that he is barely a 180cm guy .
Tell him to think carefully and that he is really young and that maybe when he will be 23/25 new techs will be out and he will be more lucky then me and you so take it easy , enjoy your years and if this still bothers you , come back and take this step but he will surely be in a better spot/time for it with probably better/safer nails and pain/medical protocols .
Encourage him to be the best version of himself by then because height will not make him any better with girls if he is not built ,lazy,insecure in general or with 0 criteria in clothing or so on .
Height is the cherry on top it's not what solves everything.

Give him an A plan (accept your already nice height) and a B plan (even if , you re not lost because you will do it in a safer way so don't stress out because there is a light ) .

Don't let him pass trough what we had too.

Sorcerer

Being 5'9 myself I can tell you that sometimes it happened that I thought about.. what if I was 5'10 !?
I am not 180+ but I am not 175- ; Would I still consider this ?

A friend is 5'10 and he is considered tall by short people/sometimes even avarages ones (due to his proportions too :skinny leg and wide shoulders) .
Never heard about him being considered short but if you see him in pics or crowds he doesen't stand as somehow tall either while a 180/181 cm guy will stand like tall especially if he hasn't flat sole but some sort of new nikes or healed shoes.
I don't know if you can help him right now but he needs to go out there and experience things by himself .
On internet short guys have no life , they are described as ugly,pathetic,anti-social meanwhile out there they are all engaged , happy and satisfied .
Forums and online chats are what ruins this generation !
I came to this forum a year or so after the beginning of my neurosis, not before and got it here like some !

Tell him he is perfectly ok and suggest him to leave the forums and experience the life outside and he will notice that his height is not short .
Wear thick shoes and maybe add a little insole inside and he can stand as a 180 cm guy .

This surgery for me makes no sense from 180+ because if you play with shoes you can have a really good height.
You can stand as a 6ft+ guy without having insoles (thing I really don't reccomend because it's just a reminder of your height + an extreme indicator of insecurity so rather embrace it and make the surgery then torture yourself with those tricks ) .
Under 180 cm I feel that proportion wise 5 '10 is closer to the taller side then shorter so Let him know that he is young  ,he might grow 1 or 2 cm more and even if he doesen't he has a nice height .
We don't have to believe that our height is wrong to do this surgery , we have to suffer from it because we feel more then that number as mans/humans ..so tell him the truth and explain him that he is barely a 180cm guy .
Tell him to think carefully and that he is really young and that maybe when he will be 23/25 new techs will be out and he will be more lucky then me and you so take it easy , enjoy your years and if this still bothers you , come back and take this step but he will surely be in a better spot/time for it with probably better/safer nails and pain/medical protocols .
Encourage him to be the best version of himself by then because height will not make him any better with girls if he is not built ,lazy,insecure in general or with 0 criteria in clothing or so on .
Height is the cherry on top it's not what solves everything.

Give him an A plan (accept your already nice height) and a B plan (even if , you re not lost because you will do it in a safer way so don't stress out because there is a light ) .

Don't let him pass trough what we had too.
Excellent answer.

But I think the main role in destorying his mental health is those bs like Chinese Genz's average height is 185cm and similar stuffs. I think rational ppl will never take them seriously cuz our country has told us don't trust any words except Chinese millenial average height is just 173.35 cm. I dunno how this toxic culture took shape but I really discovered that a majority of online users on domestic forums are extremely into throwing the bull about heights and that's why I'm also planning on migrating over Japan as well as doing LL.

I'm convincing him by official statistics that reveal the truths but he is immersed in comparing with others over his height and actually I can only reach his nose bottom LOL. His height is really tall to me and everytime I go back to my hometown for Spring Festival, I will tense myself up cuz I gotta get placed into the comparison with him over height and my relatives will run their mouths over how short I am and how tall he is, very pathetic.

So I guess he is just too young and naive. He can't tolerate any inferiorities cuz at his age, youngsters will sometimes get full of zeal and wanna be a champion in certain aspect, including height.

Body Builder

Excellent answer.

But I think the main role in destorying his mental health is those bs like Chinese Genz's average height is 185cm and similar stuffs. I think rational ppl will never take them seriously cuz our country has told us don't trust any words except Chinese millenial average height is just 173.35 cm. I dunno how this toxic culture took shape but I really discovered that a majority of online users on domestic forums are extremely into throwing the bull about heights and that's why I'm also planning on migrating over Japan as well as doing LL.

I'm convincing him by official statistics that reveal the truths but he is immersed in comparing with others over his height and actually I can only reach his nose bottom LOL. His height is really tall to me and everytime I go back to my hometown for Spring Festival, I will tense myself up cuz I gotta get placed into the comparison with him over height and my relatives will run their mouths over how short I am and how tall he is, very pathetic.

So I guess he is just too young and naive. He can't tolerate any inferiorities cuz at his age, youngsters will sometimes get full of zeal and wanna be a champion in certain aspect, including height.
Any generation of Chinese people are not even 1.75 as an average, not 1.80 and all these bs.
I almost never saw any Chinese man taller than me (I am 1.76 and with shoes and lifts on 1,80) and if some times I saw he must have been 1-2cm more at max. So that 1.85cm as an average for Chinese is truly a joke that not even Chinese really believe. And if they do they must not really now how tall is 1,85 because a real 1.85 man would tower to at least 95% of Chinese men.

Sorcerer

Any generation of Chinese people are not even 1.75 as an average, not 1.80 and all these bs.
I almost never saw any Chinese man taller than me (I am 1.76 and with shoes and lifts on 1,80) and if some times I saw he must have been 1-2cm more at max. So that 1.85cm as an average for Chinese is truly a joke that not even Chinese really believe. And if they do they must not really now how tall is 1,85 because a real 1.85 man would tower to at least 95% of Chinese men.
Yeah and I don't believe these bs either cuz as a 21 y.o Chinese young man, I know the score about how tall Genz is. But as you know, Douyin, Kuaishou, BaiduTieba, Zhihu and similar social platforms are producing a toxic culture full of make-believe like men under 185cm are short, under 180cm are not men, or similar bs. I've also never run into such peculiar scene that no Genz boys are under 180cm, let alone under 185cm.
I dunno how come my peers and even some older generations are getting so toxic but I guess China is having a big issue about heightism and that's why I'm also migrating over other countries like Japan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up