Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Limb Lengthening at 180cm  (Read 2464 times)

BeyondAverage

Re: Limb Lengthening at 180cm
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2022, 02:48:55 PM »

The difference is that 165cm guy has much better risk/reward ratio than you at 180cm.
I’d argue the risk/reward ratio is better for me.

I’m taking a lot less risk but my limbs are already longer. For example, me lengthening 5cm on my tibias is less riskier than someone with shorter tibias doing the same.

I’m happily in a relationship (even discussing engagement and marriage) so not doing this to for girls, but I’d say the dating benefit of going from below average height to average, or average to tall is about equal.

Going to average height your height is no longer seen as a negative but also not anything special, going to tall your height is going from not a factor to a positive.

The benefit shifts the same amount.
Starting height: 180cm

Goal height: 191cm

BeyondAverage

« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2022, 02:53:54 PM »

. It's similar to how a 20 year old gains far more from this surgery as they get to enjoy their height while it matters most, their youth. Compared to say those 30 and older where most people are coupled up and in careers by then.

I’m in my late 20’s but I’ve done the dating different girls thing and I’m past liking going out and trying to impress and hookup.

I’m at that phase of its cooler to hold onto the right one and settle. I’m 20’s like you say but also coupled up and in a stable career.

informationispower

« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2022, 03:00:29 PM »

I’m taking a lot less risk but my limbs are already longer. For example, me lengthening 5cm on my tibias is less riskier than someone with shorter tibias doing the same.

I’m happily in a relationship (even discussing engagement and marriage) so not doing this to for girls, but I’d say the dating benefit of going from below average height to average, or average to tall is about equal.

Going to average height your height is no longer seen as a negative but also not anything special, going to tall your height is going from not a factor to a positive.

The benefit shifts the same amount.

Again speaking from personal experience, the negatives of shortness are much bigger than the positives of tallness. Once you are about average (175cm usually in the vast majority of western countries) face and body are no longer influenced by height. I always heard women say "good looking but short" but never "ugly looking but atleast tall/big"

BeyondAverage

« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2022, 03:22:46 PM »

Again speaking from personal experience, the negatives of shortness are much bigger than the positives of tallness. Once you are about average (175cm usually in the vast majority of western countries) face and body are no longer influenced by height. I always heard women say "good looking but short" but never "ugly looking but atleast tall/big"

I just asked my girlfriend instead of guessing.

But her response is just 1 view and she’s short like 4’11

She said 175 or higher she doesn’t care, and too tall is a turn off

But taller girls might like even taller guys. I dunno

BeyondAverage

« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2022, 03:32:26 PM »

I just asked my girlfriend instead of guessing.

But her response is just 1 view and she’s short like 4’11

But taller girls might like even taller guys. I dunno

I asked her what about shorter guys, because the argument is that short to average is more benefit.

She said she’s never dated guys below average, but that’s only her personal preference.

Hatch

« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2022, 03:46:30 PM »

My rule nro. 1. Don't ever listen girls. They say just what sounds good. But finally they want tall men instead of short. No matter what they say.

BeyondAverage

« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2022, 03:53:30 PM »

My rule nro. 1. Don't ever listen girls. They speak just what sounds good. But finally they want tall men instead of short. No matter what they say.

That’s so sexist. My girlfriend is intelligent and pretty steadfast. She’s not an opinion flopper and she’d give me her legit opinion.

Sorry, just had to put on the bf boots for a second and defend her.

Hatch

« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2022, 04:15:37 PM »

My opinion change from 180 to 185cm is huge. Im about 178-179cm my goal is 184cm. So from average to tall. Couple of my friends are short (about 170cm), most of us are near 180cm and some are about 185cm. WIth girls it seems like those tall guys live in different world. Getting ONE NIGHT STANDS is so much easier for them. I dont see almost any benefit at bar being 178-179cm instead of my best friends height 175cm. We both are just average and dont get any benefit of our height.

informationispower

« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2022, 04:24:43 PM »

My opinion change from 180 to 185cm is huge. Im about 178-179cm my goal is 184cm. So from average to tall. Couple of my friends are short (about 170cm), most of us are near 180cm and some are about 185cm. WIth girls it seems like those tall guys live in different world. Getting ONE NIGHT STANDS is so much easier for them. I dont see almost any benefit at bar being 178-179cm instead of my best friends height 175cm. We both are just average and dont get any benefit of our height.

The biggest players I know are all good looking. And are tall, average and short (167cm). They also know how to game. Geting ONSs is not just looks. Even I had no problem before getting laid with random girls... character goes a very very long way. You do need to look somewhat attractive though

BeyondAverage

« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2022, 04:34:12 PM »

That’s a healthy amount. You lengthening tibias or femurs?

It worries me all these people that think doing 8cm on one segment in one surgery is A-Okay

BeyondAverage

« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2022, 04:37:39 PM »

The biggest players I know are all good looking. And are tall, average and short (167cm). They also know how to game. Geting ONSs is not just looks. Even I had no problem before getting laid with random girls... character goes a very very long way. You do need to look somewhat attractive though

Are girls the only reason people on this forum lengthen?

I’m not thinking about girls at all in doing this surgery.

Hatch

« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2022, 05:03:02 PM »

I see huge benefits of height in many areas of life. Girls are definately huge factor, maybe 30%. But still if I was happily married I would still do it. But now when Im not interested in getting married or have kids at all, i have every reason to do it.

informationispower

« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2022, 05:03:36 PM »

IMHO, 95% of guys do. Me as well.. I dont see any other reason to do this other than attractivness

Hatch

« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2022, 05:22:14 PM »

IMHO, 95% of guys do. Me as well.. I dont see any other reason to do this other than attractivness

To me reasons: girls, dream, self esteem, job opportunities.

Side note: and If i get with my height rich women who would fund my life and I could even stop working that would be awesome.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 05:55:20 PM by Hatch »

LIVELIFETHEWAYIWANT

« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2022, 03:35:52 AM »

I just had femur for 8 cm , if you do tibia , it is another 7 cm . I know someone who did LL same day as me on Tibia got 7 cm .

total would be 15 cm , if you do both , you can go 6 cm femur , 5 cm tibia and it is very safe for your body .
Asianmale 36 LL 04/01-07/03 2022 FEMUR 8CM Precise2.2
XRAY: August 19th 40% both legs WHEELCHAIR (50days)
          OCT 21st left 80% right 85% CRUTCHES  (80days)
          NOV 17th  left 85% right 100% CANE      (110days)

KarolinaBe

• Visitor
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2022, 11:08:57 AM »

As far I know the higher you are, the less risk there is.

I highly recommend Paley European Institute for the procedure <3
https://increaseheight.eu/en/

HeightGain

« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2022, 01:05:53 PM »

Who said I’m struggling to save 30k?

I barely discovered limb lengthening a week ago… I haven’t been saving for it.

30k is just what I already had tucked away, and not including my mortgage offset account I don’t want to touch…

Also why is considering India or Vietnam insane?

I’ve read diaries where people have had great results with Dr Parihar and Dr Quynh.

Are you racist and consider any doctor outside of Europe or America inferior?

Considering I live in Australia and India and Asia is closest to me, these options make perfect sense.

And as other users have responded, you have not provided any evidence regarding your height speculations.

Cheers.

Crying out rAsCIst because someone has a different opinion to is rather pathetic and hypocritical. People go to the US and Europe because the standard of healthcare is better there and that is reflected in the prices. The doctors ethnicity is irrelevant.

You're getting on a long haul flight if you're going to India, Vietnam or the US. That is not enough to be the differentiator. It is clearly a financial decision that has made you choose Vietnam or India.

You can believe what you like regarding the height of the area I live in. I believe that you won't be getting leg lengthening or this is not a genuine account. If you've only discovered limb lengthening a week ago you are obviously not that concerned by your height and have little understanding or knowledge of scientific and medical progress. I mean you've been so relaxed about your height for all these years that you've never done a 2 minute search on how to get taller? Something doesn't make sense here

Next you'll be saying you've done a lot of research and can confidently declare that Dr Parihar or some other doctor based in India/turkey/Vietnam is the best doctor out there and everyone should visit them for lengthening

Deletedaccount_67574

« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2022, 05:59:41 AM »

Try being shorter than 5'6 and see if you struggle with girls. You are 5'11 which is way above most people's desired height after surgery. To you of course you have no issues dating and you take your height for granted.

AllinStryde

« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2022, 09:12:44 PM »

If I had been blessed with the height of 5'11"...I never would have considered doing CLL.  It appears now that CLL is simply making already-tall men even taller.  No way I would go through what I did if I were already tall.

Siegfried

« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2022, 09:15:05 PM »

People at 5.11 must be so bored with life, to even consider ll. amazing
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

Hatch

« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2022, 09:15:56 PM »

If I had been blessed with the height of 5'11"...I never would have considered doing CLL.  It appears now that CLL is simply making already-tall men even taller.  No way I would go through what I did if I were already tall.

Nowadays for example Giotikas has ll patients almost 180cm and some are even taller. Maybe in future even 185cm male will do it. Who knows.

google42

« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2022, 09:55:50 PM »

Nowadays for example Giotikas has ll patients almost 180cm and some are even taller. Maybe in future even 185cm male will do it. Who knows.

I think this is still a very small minority of people who are at a good height and still want to do this. Hell, even most short people don’t wanna do this as it’s not like any other cosmetic surgery.

1team

« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2022, 01:10:04 AM »

If this happens and LL surgery becomes less expensive and easier short men will have no hope. Surgery will be for average/tall guys wanting to mog other men rather than for short guys wanting to be treated as humans as even if they get the surgery they will still be short.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up