Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Truth hurts but  (Read 1566 times)

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

Truth hurts but
« on: April 06, 2021, 07:22:09 PM »

a 5'7 man has to earn exponentially more money to be as worthy as a 6ft loser. lol

Growing

Re: Truth hurts but
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2021, 05:15:52 PM »

It's quiet in here. Guess no one cares what you think.. lol

-

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2021, 02:32:40 AM »

a 5'7 man has to earn exponentially more money to be as worthy as a 6ft loser. lol

Very wrong. A 5'7 man will never be as worthy as a 6ft loser no matter how much he earns.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2021, 03:21:09 AM »

Here is the truth

1. There is no correlation between height and intelligence

2. Tall height has nothing to do with your character. Bad people come in all shapes and sizes.

3. Height has nothing to do with sickness. People are sick regardless of height.

4. Height has nothing to do with talent. Example Martin Scorsese.

5. Being tall is not a guarantee of character, health, intelligence, or talent.

6. Height is not a guarantee of athleticism.

Height is a shallow attribute that the Western media has condition us to believe it is more important than any other trait. When its not.

All because it looks good? Beauty is subjective, and beauty standards change over time.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2021, 03:21:37 AM »

Very wrong. A 5'7 man will never be as worthy as a 6ft loser no matter how much he earns.

Tfook? You young boys be having too much time on your hands
Meh.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2021, 03:23:40 AM »

Also there will never be a perfect person on this earth. Some may argue that short height is a flaw or imperfection. But just because someone is tall it doesnt mean that

person is flawless or perfect. Sometimes people are better at hiding their imperfection. It is better to be imperfect on the outside than have a bad heart.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Atlas

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2021, 11:51:44 AM »

"6ft losers", the things is it's quite rare to be 6ft losers. The real losers one is 5'7. If you are 6'0 with average face average earning, average personality you can literally have a good life.

Money will also not make you higher in term of attractive if you are ugly face.

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2021, 01:47:34 PM »

"6ft losers", the things is it's quite rare to be 6ft losers.

I've met plenty. In my life I've met two major groups of male losers:
  • A good handful of losers are taller than average, because they coast through early life without trying. They develop no skills and depend on their looks to get by. The older they get, the more hopeless/useless they are. Some women still chase these, but they themselves are also losers (extremely low self esteem). If this is the type of women you want to chase, this says more about you than anything else (double loser).
  • The second group of losers, IMO worse than above, are people like you! Tiny, ugly little incels who go on LL-forums instead of therapy, the gym, or even LL consultations. Instead of improving yourself, you choose to come here to talk useless   to people who are in dark & tragic places in their lives to make them feel worse. Instead of trying your best and fighting the good, hard fight, you actively choose to be pathetic. It's sad. Hope you find the help you need, like a noose LOL

There are a lot of happy and successful short or normal-sized men. You're not one of them because your personality is disgusting.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 05:07:37 PM by PerfectBody »
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

ilovescience

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2021, 02:50:36 PM »

• A good handful of losers are taller than average, because they coast through early life without trying. They develop no skills and depend on their looks to get by. The older they get, the more hopeless/useless they are. Some women still chase these, but they themselves are also losers (extremely low self esteem). If this is the type of women you want to chase, this says more about you than anything else (double loser).
  • The second group of losers (30-40%), IMO worse than above, are people like you! Tiny, ugly little incels who go on LL-forums instead of therapy, the gym, or even LL consultations. Instead of improving yourself, you choose to come here to talk useless   to people who are in dark & tragic places in their lives to make them feel worse. It's pathetic, sad tbh. Hope you find the help you need, like a noose or something LOL

There are a lot of successful people around 5'7 tall, also a lot in America I believe.

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2021, 03:19:54 PM »

There are a lot of successful people around 5'7 tall, also a lot in America I believe.
Absolutely.
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2021, 05:03:04 PM »

"6ft losers", the things is it's quite rare to be 6ft losers.

Yeah, they are losers by choice and they still get a lot handed to them. >:(

Worzezterlire

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2021, 06:05:25 PM »

I don’t really understand why the forum owners allow troll threads like these to stay up without deleting or locking them.

Sambollio

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2021, 08:21:31 PM »

Here is the truth

I agree with everything except this point. There is a well known correlation between between height and intelligence.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2021, 09:48:28 PM »

No there isnt. I come from a short family on both sides. My immediate family are all academics. I am a short woman and throughout my education and post secondary education I ALWAYS excel in all my class. I am creative, artistic, and good at so many things. My short height is not a hindrance to be being an intelligent human being. The same with my father, who isnt a very tall man. He speaks 8 languages. He  graduated university on a full scholarship. My sister another short person, graduated on a full scholarship who wanted to be a lawyer. Instead chose a different path. Look at some of the examples in holywood, Prince, Kevin Hart, Ariana Grance, Lady Gaga, Peter Dinklage, Stephen Hawkins, Michael J Fox, Martin Scorcese, Danny Devito, Snooki Pablo Picasso, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj are not very tall famous people. Yet no one can deny they are brilliant in their craft. Brilliancy comes in all heights. if being short was not such a barrier in this world, there would be more famous short people and in the world to show their amazing abilities.  What about Nick Vujicic he has no arms , and no legs. Yet an exceptional motivational speaker who inspires millions of people.

Sambollio

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2021, 09:56:52 PM »

Apparently you aren’t that smart because you don’t understand the difference between anecdotes and a study, in this case multiple studies.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2021, 10:02:37 PM »

If you want to believe I am not that intelligent that is your choice. I stated my point of view. I wish you well in life. Take care.

Sambollio

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2021, 10:07:44 PM »

I just went through your post history as well as what some people have replied to you. I genuinely think you should be banned. I think you have a severe mental illness and should get help for it instead of posting all of this nonsense. You’ve been posting this crap for years... literally. I don’t think you should be allowed on this forum because I think it is actively harming you.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2021, 10:10:41 PM »

Last Post: No actually have not. Anyways I dont engage in hostility. So good day. Say what you want about me but take care bye.

Atlas

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2021, 03:20:03 PM »

• The second group of losers, IMO worse than above, are people like you! Tiny, ugly little incels who go on LL-forums instead of therapy, the gym, or even LL consultations. Instead of improving yourself, you choose to come here to talk useless   to people who are in dark & tragic places in their lives to make them feel worse. Instead of trying your best and fighting the good, hard fight, you actively choose to be pathetic. It's sad. Hope you find the help you need, like a noose LOL

There are a lot of happy and successful short or normal-sized men. You're not one of them because your personality is disgusting.

You are writing an essay to insulted me again 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Atlas

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2021, 03:22:18 PM »

Yeah, they are losers by choice and they still get a lot handed to them. >:(

Loser have nothing to do with heights, yet this forum make a topic about "there is alot of 6ft losers". 😂

Typically speaking any height can be a loser just short man tend me to be the one due to disadvantage in social.

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2021, 04:54:02 AM »

Black pilled  ;D

DonBones

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2021, 05:41:41 AM »

It is harder as a 5'7" but this statement is a gross exaggeration :)
First Surgery - Prof Betz - 28th July 2021 🇩🇪
Nail Removal - Dr Becker - 13th December 2023 🇩🇪
Lengthened: 5.00cm
Height: 180cm
Current Phase: Post Nail-Removal Adaptation

DonBones

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2021, 06:14:46 AM »

Here is the truth

2. Tall height has nothing to do with your character. Bad people come in all shapes and sizes.

3. Height has nothing to do with sickness. People are sick regardless of height.

4. Height has nothing to do with talent. Example Martin Scorsese.

5. Being tall is not a guarantee of character, health, intelligence, or talent.

6. Height is not a guarantee of athleticism.

Height is a shallow attribute that the Western media has condition us to believe it is more important than any other trait. When its not.

All because it looks good? Beauty is subjective, and beauty standards change over time.

Many good points, but it is not the media, and certainly not a western phenomenon. Betz' team told me that a great many patients are from the middle east (Dubai, Saudi Arabia etc) and China. In my cohort was a guy who flew in from Nigeria, too.

Height is important because it projects strength, which homo sapiens - in particular females - are attracted to. Remember we are apex predators, "civilised" ones, but still apex predators, at the top of the chain, territorial and quite aggressive. Only 100,000 years ago there were other homo species, like the neanderthals, rudolfensis, denisovians, erectus etc. You know who ended them? Homo sapiens. We are naturally territorial, assertive and highly competitive. Compared to a sapiens' desire and ability to plan, conquer and win, a lion or tiger are all but fluffy little pets.

On top of that we are imperatively social beings. Working in teams is what gave us the competitive edge and allowed us to move from the middle of the chain to the top at incredible speed. Being respected by other sapiens therefore is as basic a need as food and water. This is why people get depressed when they're isolated or feel lonely. Height is a way to display strength, a collectively desired trait, and gain respect from the herd, a deeply imbued need. This makes height absolutely essential for a great many sapiens out there.

The book "Sapiens - A Brief History of Mankind" has some good points about our nature if you're interested.

The connection between height and strength is very real by the way. The average 6'0" boxer will usually win against the average 5'10" opponent and likely also against a significantly more skilled 5'8" boxer. That is why you will usually see them divided into classes where competitors are more or less of similar height and weight.
First Surgery - Prof Betz - 28th July 2021 🇩🇪
Nail Removal - Dr Becker - 13th December 2023 🇩🇪
Lengthened: 5.00cm
Height: 180cm
Current Phase: Post Nail-Removal Adaptation

wants2growtaller

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2021, 07:34:16 AM »

Many good points, but it is not the media, and certainly not a western phenomenon. Betz' team told me that a great many patients are from the middle east (Dubai, Saudi Arabia etc) and China. In my cohort was a guy who flew in from Nigeria, too.

Height is important because it projects strength, which homo sapiens - in particular females - are attracted to. Remember we are apex predators, "civilised" ones, but still apex predators, at the top of the chain, territorial and quite aggressive. Only 100,000 years ago there were other homo species, like the neanderthals, rudolfensis, denisovians, erectus etc. You know who ended them? Homo sapiens. We are naturally territorial, assertive and highly competitive. Compared to a sapiens' desire and ability to plan, conquer and win, a lion or tiger are all but fluffy little pets.

On top of that we are imperatively social beings. Working in teams is what gave us the competitive edge and allowed us to move from the middle of the chain to the top at incredible speed. Being respected by other sapiens therefore is as basic a need as food and water. This is why people get depressed when they're isolated or feel lonely. Height is a way to display strength, a collectively desired trait, and gain respect from the herd, a deeply imbued need. This makes height absolutely essential for a great many sapiens out there.

The book "Sapiens - A Brief History of Mankind" has some good points about our nature if you're interested.

The connection between height and strength is very real by the way. The average 6'0" boxer will usually win against the average 5'10" opponent and likely also against a significantly more skilled 5'8" boxer. That is why you will usually see them divided into classes where competitors are more or less of similar height and weight.

Pardon me, but everything you just mention is B.S. I have heard many t imes the argument that back in the day, our ancestors had to survive on things like strength, in order to hunt, and blah blah blah. This is just a rationalization to mistreat people. Its no different when people tried to justify racism or sxxism by using pseudo science to justify why its okay to mistreat people.

Human beings are not just merely animals. We are MORE than that. If we were just merely animals than why is public nudity illegal. If we are more than just animals than why arent people deciding to sleep on the streets, have sxx in public or have a bowel movement in the middle of the street. Thats because WE ARE NOT JUST  animals.

In my opinion the rationalization of us being animals whenver we want to justify our negative behavior towards others etc. Human beings have dominion over all the animals and mammals etc. Despite the animals being stronger than us we still have dominion over the earth. So no its not just about animal instinct or size or strength.

its because we collectively do have the capability of higher thought. And have the capability of higher emotions than animals. An animal doesnt have the capabillity of building an airplane. an animal cant create military weapons. An animal cant create various dancing styles. An animal cant create computers.

Not everyone believes in the idea that human beings evolved from apes. There is argument both for and against evolution. Alot of people are religious, and believe in a Creator. I myself do not believe that we came from animals. I believe that a very intelligent entity created this physical dimension. And it does not serve us no good to limit ourselves and reduce ourselves or put ourselves on the same level as a dog or a bird. Because we are not. Our higher intelligence, and emotional capabilities makes us higher than animals.

Its funny because all the points that I mention are never truly refused. Because the things that truly matter in life, doesnt require tall height.

As far as Western media, Western media for better or worse because of technology and history, the Western world also known as  the new world has a wordily impact on the entire world. So yes just because someone is in  the Middle East or China it doesnt mean they are not impacted by Western media. A good example of that is hip hop culture. Hip hop culture has permeated all races of people worldwide.

Tall height is important because human beings have been conditioned to treat people based on apppearance. That is why racism, sxxism, homphobia etc and all that exists. It is a character defect and it seems like we havent learned from it.

Even if short height is a flaw.  If it wasnt for heightism, and people thinking in terms of superior people or inferior people it wouldnt be such a big deal. There are far worse ''negative traits'' in  the world to be than just being short. 

Thik about people like Nic vujicici, Stephen Hawkins, Kevin Hart, Ariana Grande, Peter Dinklage, Danny Devito, Pablo Picassso who made such a great impact on the entire world and they were of short stature.

Tall height is important because of lack of representation in the media and in the world of short people. Short people have had in the past contributed to society. And humanity works better when it is more inclusive than denying access and opportunities to others just because they look different.

You mention about the connection between height and strength that a 6 feet boxer will win over a 5-10 average skilled boxer or a five feet 8 highly skilled boxer. Your statement is not 100 percent true. There are many videos on Youtube where very short men were capable of beating their tall opponent.

i do agree that being treated with respect is important for humans and animals. And lack of disrespect can cause personal trauma. But being short is not the problem. The problem is heightism. The prejudice, ignorance towards short people by others.

When it comes to fighting, I would argue that at time short people do have an advantage. There are men who are short but have  a broad building. As well as short people centre of gravity does give them an advantage in fighting. Even in professional boxing, and same weight class I have seen many shorter opponents beat their taller opponents.

Human beings DOES have the capacity to be compassion, empathetic, merciful forgiving, inclusive, And its time that we live up to our divine potential.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 08:17:06 AM by wants2growtaller »

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2021, 11:07:50 AM »

Yup - Agreed (Sapiens).

Of course there is always a job / crew / girl out there. Height advantage is a general truth, not an absolute truth. I've had many mates who were not tall but had high paying jobs / management / girls etc.

Does height make things easier. Sure. So does being born in a developed country. With loving parents. In the right neighbourhood. Being female (haha).

Having said all that, being tall just looks pretty cool haha.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2021, 11:28:47 AM »

Thats pretty much what it comes down to. "" It just looks pretty" which is pretty much very shallow and a poor excuse to mistreat others.

GrowANut

• We'll all make it brahs.
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2021, 02:57:22 AM »

what??

ilovescience

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2021, 03:23:46 AM »

Yup - Agreed (Sapiens).

Of course there is always a job / crew / girl out there. Height advantage is a general truth, not an absolute truth. I've had many mates who were not tall but had high paying jobs / management / girls etc.

Does height make things easier. Sure. So does being born in a developed country. With loving parents. In the right neighbourhood. Being female (haha).

Having said all that, being tall just looks pretty cool haha.

Being too tall might be a disadvantage when one drives a small car or rides a small bicycle. Back pain also happens a lot on people who are tall...

Growing

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2021, 04:58:49 AM »

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

SavingUpfor5cm

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2021, 06:01:33 PM »

Being too tall might be a disadvantage when one drives a small car or rides a small bicycle. Back pain also happens a lot on people who are tall...

thats just cope.

Sorcerer

« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2021, 05:35:57 AM »

I really found stloads of incels or primary school gangsters or something else I don't care.
If you are talking about dating,of course you must earn the money of different orders of magnitutde rather than tall guys.
If not,then it's ridiculous and childish to compare your height to tall guys in other aspects and then conclude you have to win attentions and reputations or something over tall guys only when you have earned exponentially more money.
Also your 'encouragements' are just bs cuz none of them are scientific in logistics and demographics,although I gotta tell you papers themselves have clarified that there are few proofs for correlations between height and intelligence.Also,even they exist,the papers have shown delicate differences between short and tall guys' intelligences in order to flap your face to make you awared of the reality.
I dunno why I can see a helluva anti-intelligence and incel theories here and obviously trollers and incels are devastating this forum's purity.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up