Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hoping for some financial advice  (Read 672 times)

Sambollio

Hoping for some financial advice
« on: April 04, 2021, 12:01:48 AM »

Hey guys! I posted this a couple weeks ago but the person who was going to message me deleted their account. I would greatly appreciate if anyone can reach out to me about how to pay for this surgery. Some background is that I’m 22 now, turning 23 next month and my goal is to get femurs with Dr.M after I turn 25, roughly in 2 years. Currently I work as a bartender making around 45k a year and have to pay about 12k for living expenses. I’ve saved 17k. The reason my window of time is so narrow is that in 3 years I plan to go to medical school where saving money will be impossible. Any advice is greatly appreciated, feel free to DM me if that is easier! Have a good one guys and happy Easter:)

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: Hoping for some financial advice
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 05:27:42 AM »

Buy stock in companies that supply what Joe Biden is about to print ever-more trillions of USD to buy.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2021, 02:09:07 PM »

dont do LL if u aint got no money. thers a lot of out of pocket costs like unforeseen complications that will fk you over.
save up enough money and build your career before you attempt to do LL. its not something to rush

Sambollio

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2021, 09:53:53 PM »

Ya you are probably right if I don’t have an excess of 15 k on top of the initial price of the surgery I probably won’t do it. It would suck though since I may be stuck not doing it for around 10 years.

Worzezterlire

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2021, 09:59:30 PM »

I make a lot more than you do but even I didn’t have the cash on hand.  I ended up taking two personal loans, one is 50k and one is 15k, so that I didn’t have to dip too far into savings to pay for it.  I’ll be paying it off over 48 months.

Sambollio

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2021, 10:59:36 PM »

I’m going with Dr.M so I think care credit is a good option but I need to look into it more!

Sambollio

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2021, 11:04:43 PM »

one is 50k and one is 15k, so that I didn’t have to dip too far into savings to pay for it.  I’ll be paying it off over 48 months.

Do you mind if I dm you about these loans?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2021, 05:38:36 AM »

I make a lot more than you do but even I didn’t have the cash on hand.  I ended up taking two personal loans, one is 50k and one is 15k, so that I didn’t have to dip too far into savings to pay for it.  I’ll be paying it off over 48 months.

You make a lot more than 45K a year but can't pay cash for LL?  That's some lifestyle. ;D

Serilium

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2021, 05:53:43 AM »

For cash flow purposes if your savings and such are in investments or your entire savings would've been gone it's a good idea to take out a personal loan even if you have all cash ready and factoring in the interest for loan

Bantem

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2021, 06:03:42 PM »

Build up your credit, you have 2 years so you can get it in the high 700 range, then take out a small personal loan ($20k-$30k) with an interest rate under 7% if possible.
Pages: [1]   Go Up