Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are some advantageous phrases to say in respones to this?  (Read 597 times)

SpeedDialer

Girl you dated before (when you last lived in her area):You were the perfect height for me before, why did you change it?

You: [what might you say here if your goal is to be with her?]

Astronomy

Re: What are some advantageous phrases to say in respones to this?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 11:55:52 AM »

I'll say I ve been this tall now I wont give a rats ass how you are recommending my height unless you wanna break up.Dont show cowardice to any girls.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 03:16:41 PM »

Never try to get back with an ex.

Siegfried

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2021, 05:23:16 PM »

Never try to get back with an ex.

That’s a pretty general statement, no? I’m in a similar situation, since I’m bound to meet my first and previous gf of several years again after LL. Height dysphoria was one of the reasons it didn’t work out. So I’m tempted to giving it another shot.
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

RealLostSoul

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 07:11:26 PM »

That’s a pretty general statement, no? I’m in a similar situation, since I’m bound to meet my first and previous gf of several years again after LL. Height dysphoria was one of the reasons it didn’t work out. So I’m tempted to giving it another shot.

Very interesting. If you last saw her in your late teens or early 20s just say you grew otherwise be honest it‘s the best about it. Don‘t go public and tell every bystander but be proud of your LL journey.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2021, 07:13:12 PM »

A general statement works for a universal truth.

Believe me there's an ex I think about daily who I'd do almost anything to get back with.  Terrible idea though. :'(

Mule

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2021, 10:22:48 PM »

It’s interesting, I often ask girls when I date them now, how much do they care about height. Most often they just want taller than them. I was dating this girl for a while (she didn’t know about my op) and she said something along the lines of I could never date somebody who was 5’7 (roughly what I was before op). But if anything that was a super turn off for me.  It didn’t work out in the end for various other reasons, but once she said that I knew she wasn’t somebody for me anyway. It’s interesting because it kind of reaffirms to me that I did this op for me and how I see myself. Yes, more girls will be interested in me now, but if someone (like the girl I mentioned) says something like that it’s an immediate turn off for me.

Sambollio

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2021, 12:40:23 AM »

This isn’t a direct answer to your question but I guess I just wouldn’t believe her. A lot of people who have cosmetic surgeries get the line of “oh but I thought you were perfect before”. This shouldn’t matter because they did the surgery for their own happiness and self image. Also statements like that are pretty vacuous and probably aren’t completely true, it’s just a platitude people say

Polvorón

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2021, 12:45:32 AM »

Girl you dated before (when you last lived in her area):You were the perfect height for me before, why did you change it?

You: [what might you say here if your goal is to be with her?]
  • "I feel better now, I'm happier"
  • "I always wanted to be taller"
  • "Being taller makes me feel more secure"
  • "Because I like the idea, I prefer how my body looks now"
  • "Now I'm more perfect than before"
Show her a smile, she must know that you took the correct choice, CLL is not a bad idea, she must thrust you.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

Future Skycraper

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2021, 01:32:16 AM »

1- Medium drink spoke factsssss!

2- She would never know it, I would say "???" "I just got taller I think and I don't know why"

3- If that was the case I would say "I did it, cause I want, I did it for me, I did it cause I love me and I'm the most important person in my life, now I feel in peace with my self and now I'm the ugly ex short ex that had a glow up and you want back, but will never have"
Pages: [1]   Go Up