Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm 159. Should I target for 170 with safety or go with the max 173?  (Read 3109 times)

thesolution

• Visitor
Re: I'm 159. Should I target for 170 with safety or go with the max 173?
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2021, 12:51:58 AM »

Do people really have problem reaching their pockets? I have seen dr.Lee say that it would not be a problem no matter how much you lengthen I mean logically you lengthen your legs right? Still your pants will be heigh/low waisted depending on how you wear them.

Future Skycraper

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2021, 01:03:19 AM »

HMMMMM true....  ??? ??? ???

Well we need to check where in the bone is going to be lenghened and where the pocket is, if its upper the fracture, its fine, if its under, its bad. But all jeans have different pocket heights in each style, right? So I think you're right...

thesolution

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2021, 01:14:49 AM »

I think lengthening your legs has nothing to do with hands reaching the pocket, doctor usually lengthen at the middle. You will not wear your pants lower it will still rest in the same place. Look at Justin Bieber shirtless photos he wears his pants way lower than his underwear ( I acknowledge that those pants might be custom made)

thesolution

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2021, 01:17:07 AM »

P.S I think your pockets might differ from moving to a longer pant But it would still not be as crazy as Bieber's pants

Future Skycraper

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2021, 02:25:07 PM »

Drop crotch pants I think

dunghuynh2227

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2021, 08:41:28 AM »

go full extend bro , 159 very short . 173cm is over 5cm to average in vietnam now but in next 20 years you will regret for not go maximum . and the pic taken not 13cm , it old picture when he do first LL

Future Skycraper

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2021, 12:02:05 PM »

True, and it's expensive af, so do it

loia5tqd001

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2021, 01:50:33 PM »

and the pic taken not 13cm , it old picture when he do first LL
How do you know that?

loia5tqd001

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2022, 03:01:03 PM »

I'm undergoing the LON tibia surgery RIGHT NOW. 3cm so far and every day since day one has been from a little to very painful with peripheral nerve pain.

All the patients around me are aiming for 7-8cm (tibia), only me for 6-6.5cm at first. But for whatever reason, deep down I thought to myself: If I was born of being 170 naturally (avg height in my country is 168), would height be important to me? and the answer is no I wouldn't care about it if that was the case. Like really I don't mind being shorter than other men, as long as I'm taller than most of the female human beings around my life, I'm happy.

So, probably I'll go with 5.5cm with this first surgery, because:
1. After this first surgery, I'll be taller than most of the women in my country, and considering I have other good characteristics (I'm confident that I do), dating wouldn't be a problem anyway
2. If I do another 7cm on the femur, I'll be taller than most of the women in countries I would ever travel to and all the girls I possibly like (I don't like girls are too taller than my original height no matter how much height from LLS I gain)
3. If I take the max risk and go for +14cm, my proportion would look a bit off, that would put me in a tall range in my country, but not really in countries I'll travel to anyway
4. As I'm feeling pain every day, I think that's a sign that I shouldn't take too much risk

What do you(s) think?

zaozari

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2022, 04:39:55 PM »

I think lengthening your legs has nothing to do with hands reaching the pocket, doctor usually lengthen at the middle. You will not wear your pants lower it will still rest in the same place. Look at Justin Bieber shirtless photos he wears his pants way lower than his underwear ( I acknowledge that those pants might be custom made)

I would personally attempt 10 cm in total (169 final), if you do two segments: 5 cm in tibias and 5 cm in femurs. And lot's of physiotherapy.

Stay safe.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up