Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Precise Nail Currently Available for Parihar  (Read 1300 times)

limbcllnea

Precise Nail Currently Available for Parihar
« on: May 04, 2021, 01:21:37 PM »

Parihar has confirmed that Precise 2 is still available for them to use currently. I know that Parihar is a respected doctor and I am inclined to trust him but how can that be? Didn't Nuvasive recall the nail worldwide even in the United States?

V21

Re: Precise Nail Currently Available for Parihar
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 02:09:20 PM »

Outside of the EU it's just that they don't ship new nails. Doctors are still using stock

Want-3-inches

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 02:30:02 PM »

Parihar in cyborg4life's interview said they import the nails specially for each patient and send back whatever is unused. So they don't keep any stock.

Apparently even in the US Precice is still available. There is a recent diary of an Assayag patient. So the EU has explicitly disallowed it, but others are possibly still allowed to use it.

limbcllnea

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 09:45:19 PM »

Doctors are still using stock

Oh, that makes sense how then some US doctors are using it. But Parihar doesn't keep any nails in stock as in the comment below you mentioned. I'm confused, is Parihar lying or was there miscommunication?

Serilium

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2021, 10:47:18 PM »

Maybe it's shipped from America because it's nuvasive an American company and is not allowed to be shipped to europe but elsewhere is fine?

las vegas baby

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2021, 06:16:05 AM »

I can think of 2 possibilities

1. they will use a pirated 500 bucks precice nail and you will never know the difference
2. they will put external fixators during the surgery stating that your body rejected precice and they had to dispose it off immediately

limbcllnea

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2021, 01:45:33 AM »

I can think of 2 possibilities

1. they will use a pirated 500 bucks precice nail and you will never know the difference
2. they will put external fixators during the surgery stating that your body rejected precice and they had to dispose it off immediately

Obviously, both of these are laughably false. Parihar has trained with Paley and is highly respected.

las vegas baby

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2021, 05:08:12 AM »

so your convinced that he wont lie. Then schedule your surgery and ask how much. atleast then he will confirm the nails are there before takin' your money. Do you want to do the surgery with him? coz if not its not nice to inquire this stuff just for curiosity.

My advice do it in USA with mr kevin debiparshad or mr michael assayag. Both are cheap and good.

Serilium

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2021, 05:27:50 AM »

mr kevin debiparshad

i dont trust him... why wont he do LL himself? why he lie about his height too?...

las vegas baby

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2021, 06:03:41 AM »

i dont trust him... why wont he do LL himself? why he lie about his height too?...

hes actually quite average as confirmed by his patients. so he stands vindicated.  :)

anyway OP probably wants to go to India because its still around 25k cheaper so lets not change the topic.

Serilium

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2021, 07:10:25 AM »

india is getting assf**ked by covid right now anyways. no LL anytime soon

limbcllnea

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2021, 05:48:31 PM »

so your convinced that he wont lie. Then schedule your surgery and ask how much. atleast then he will confirm the nails are there before takin' your money. Do you want to do the surgery with him? coz if not its not nice to inquire this stuff just for curiosity.

My advice do it in USA with mr kevin debiparshad or mr michael assayag. Both are cheap and good.

I mean considering what you just say about doctors lying, I suppose debiparshad can lie just the same.

Also Parihar has similar prices to Giotikas but has trained under Paley. The mod here Kilokahn has done LON with him and vouches for him. Penguin has a diary with him. I'm considering India because besides US, it is the only place to get precise right now from a reputable doctor trained under Paley. All the doctors in Europe, including Giotikas don't have the nail.

las vegas baby

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2021, 06:25:12 PM »

I mean considering what you just say about doctors lying, I suppose debiparshad can lie just the same.

Also Parihar has similar prices to Giotikas but has trained under Paley. The mod here Kilokahn has done LON with him and vouches for him. Penguin has a diary with him. I'm considering India because besides US, it is the only place to get precise right now from a reputable doctor trained under Paley. All the doctors in Europe, including Giotikas don't have the nail.

I was being satirical bro  ::) your the one who asked why he could be lying so I just gave out reasons which are laughable as you said.

the doc seems GREAT and very genuine to be honest. like the most genuine from all of cyborg4life's doctor interviews. I just dont know enuf about India, so I just felt USA might be the safer option thats all.

moretallpls

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2021, 05:39:09 PM »

how much is to do precise2 in india ?? yea anyway is quite imposible now with that massive covid stituation they have probably not safe at all. Im quite worried about the cleanliness of the operation room and tools in some countries, as i guess the worst situation es an infection to the bone right ?

Want-3-inches

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2021, 06:08:06 PM »

how much is to do precise2 in india ?? yea anyway is quite imposible now with that massive covid stituation they have probably not safe at all. Im quite worried about the cleanliness of the operation room and tools in some countries, as i guess the worst situation es an infection to the bone right ?

https://sites.google.com/site/cllrpatients/faqs/cosmeticlengthening for costs

moretallpls

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2021, 11:45:11 AM »

What is that link? is it suposed to be the hospital the doctor? ???? wtf

Want-3-inches

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2021, 10:45:05 AM »

Do they have a restaurant in the hospital? I'm thinking about what food they will serve patients. Do they bring food from outside restaurants?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2021, 11:20:57 AM »

What is that link? is it suposed to be the hospital the doctor? ???? wtf

Thats just its own self-contained FAQ that he made for cosmetic patients after his inquiries went up a lot more. His primary focus is on deformities, reconstruction, discrepancies, etc, so his website focuses on his non-cosmetic work.

http://parihar.com/

Do they have a restaurant in the hospital? I'm thinking about what food they will serve patients. Do they bring food from outside restaurants?

When I was there they gave you menus from multiple nearby restaurants and they'd make the order and bring the food to your bed once you picked what you want
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Want-3-inches

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2021, 12:49:34 PM »

Thats just its own self-contained FAQ that he made for cosmetic patients after his inquiries went up a lot more. His primary focus is on deformities, reconstruction, discrepancies, etc, so his website focuses on his non-cosmetic work.

http://parihar.com/

When I was there they gave you menus from multiple nearby restaurants and they'd make the order and bring the food to your bed once you picked what you want

Hey Kilokahn, if you are doing this all by yourself do you get a place to safely keep your stuff while getting operated on? Do they provide a locker room? It would be a disaster if I lost important things like my phone or wallet.

And do you get to pay more and choose a private room for yourself or is it on a random chance basis?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2021, 11:41:19 PM »

Hey Kilokahn, if you are doing this all by yourself do you get a place to safely keep your stuff while getting operated on? Do they provide a locker room? It would be a disaster if I lost important things like my phone or wallet.

And do you get to pay more and choose a private room for yourself or is it on a random chance basis?

From what I remember, there was a locker under the TV where I could store my things during the hospital stay. I was in a room with 2 beds, but I wasn't sharing a room with another patient. I don't remember if it was based on chance or what. I'm sure you could request that you don't share a room with another patient if that's something you're concerned about.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Activatedxx

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2021, 08:34:20 PM »

hes actually quite average as confirmed by his patients. so he stands vindicated.  :)

anyway OP probably wants to go to India because its still around 25k cheaper so lets not change the topic.

Lol try getting even approved for the visa, I know I couldn’t, ended up going to turkey. Planned on doing external tibs with parihar
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

2020hope

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2021, 09:19:08 PM »

Lol try getting even approved for the visa, I know I couldn’t, ended up going to turkey. Planned on doing external tibs with parihar

Which country are you from? People from the west frequently visit India and roam around for months. That's enough to finish distraction and go back.

Activatedxx

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2021, 06:02:06 PM »

Which country are you from? People from the west frequently visit India and roam around for months. That's enough to finish distraction and go back.

Not with covid, I am from the west, they are not accepting tourists
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up