Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Question On Wanting To Increase Height From 178cm to 188cm Realistic & Safe?  (Read 1103 times)

MaximusFabian

• Visitor
  • I'm Looking to increase my height.

Hi Guys,

I'm very new to this forum and just have a question. I'm roughly 5'10 barefoot standing up and want to increase my height ideally to 6'2 equals 188cm tall standing barefoot. Or, if that's too much, I'll be happy to be around 6'1 at 185cm tall. If 188cm puts too much pressure on my body.

However, I do have some safety concerns about the long-term effects of limb lengthening up to 10cms and the possibility of me never playing sports ever again. Right now, I'm currently 22 years old and come from Australia. I have about $9,000 Australian dollars saved up and my max budget is ideally between $12,000 - $20,000 Australian dollars. I'm willing to wait a few years and save up, etc.

Additionally, I know there are medical tourism companies like WannaBeTaller. Here's my question does the surgery itself include the price of food, accommodation, physical therapy. Again, I don't know their additional costs including food, accommodation, etc.

Anyway, here are some questions, I have for you guys who had the surgery done. How's life now after the surgery? Can you still play sports? Do physical stuff? The reasoning why I'm asking this is because I plan on joining the military after the surgery and will be getting myself into shape for the military.

Moving on, could you guys recommend any surgeons for patients on a budget. I'm thinking of either going to Ukraine, Vietnam, Turkey, Latin America, or maybe one of the former Soviet Republics, etc. For these on a budget as well.
d safety

Anyway, what advice would you guys offer to me in my situation? If you had surgery done in a place that's reasonable, and for me, I personally don't give a fk about the financial cost of it. As long as it's safe and reasonable.

To me, I would literally kill to be at 6'1, or even 6'2

=)

« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 09:36:16 AM by MaximusFabian »
Little be about myself. I'm a young guy in my early 20s and into reading, anime, socializing, working out, and a bit of learning about history, languages, etc.

If you are reading my profile. Ideally, I'm want to maybe share accommodation with other people to half the costs, etc.

Serilium

I have about $9,000 Australian dollars saved up and my max budget is ideally between $12,000 - $20,000 Australian dollars. I'm willing to wait a few years and save up, etc.

Not a realistic "max" budget mate. You probably need 3x your upper bound for even the Turkey cheap surgeons. And this isn't even for 10cm, that's even more. Even that is borderline not even able to go to India your upper bound (actually, definitely not able to once we factor in accomodations and flight).

Curious, at the fantastic height of 5'10, what is your desire of height gain stem from (not judging, just interested, plenty are like you), as it's not a short height

tallertree

If i were you i would invest those money into stocks wich within 3 years will have increased significantly and then later invest in a new life style with the new earned money.

With your height this surgery is pointless. I went from not normal(160cm) to normal(170cm) and i can honestly say my life has not changed much.

You are wasting your money, time and health.

MaximusFabian

• Visitor

Well, personally speaking, I know logically 5'10 is not short. But, to me at that height, I feel like a manlet majority of the time. And, would be much happier even at 6'1, to be honest.

However, I'm very new to this stuff and willing to go through the pain and gain to get to my ideal height. Within reason.

So, I'll probably need to save up around 25k to 30k by the sounds of it.
Little be about myself. I'm a young guy in my early 20s and into reading, anime, socializing, working out, and a bit of learning about history, languages, etc.

If you are reading my profile. Ideally, I'm want to maybe share accommodation with other people to half the costs, etc.

Highest

If you are 178cm without being rude you would be better off looking at facial plastic surgery options as it would give you greater return than going through LL for minimal objective return.

I second the other poster in that you need at least 3x your current budget. At your height though I'd take some time away from these forums as at average height your benefits from this surgery will be minimal.

MaximusFabian

• Visitor

Personally speaking, I don't care about what the financial costs are. I'm willing to go through with the surgery.

So, I will need to work overtime and save up to roughly around $25,000 to $35,000

I just fking hate my height with a passion and don't care about the financial cost. I'm willing to go through pain and gain to be 6'1 - 6'2 I would be much happier at that height then being a manlet at 5'10

Highest

Personally speaking, I don't care about what the financial costs are. I'm willing to go through with the surgery.

So, I will need to work overtime and save up to roughly around $25,000 to $35,000

I just fking hate my height with a passion and don't care about the financial cost. I'm willing to go through pain and gain to be 6'1 - 6'2 I would be much happier at that height then being a manlet at 5'10

You'll most likely be look at Dr Buldu at your budget and doing LON. If you are that determined get in contact with him and work out how much you need, possibly get a loan and make it happen.

MaximusFabian

• Visitor

Hey thanks, man, but what are the long-term effects of doing it?

TheDream

Can you still play sports? Do physical stuff? The reasoning why I'm asking this is because I plan on joining the military after the surgery and will be getting myself into shape for the military.

You will most likely be excluded from the military if you go through with LL. You will need to tell them about any procedures you have got done and if you dont tell them it could open you up to getting your contract terminated. It will realistically take 2 years before you can try physical activity again seriously.

From a realistic point of view I think you need to choose between a career in the military and LL. They are realistically not compatable.

Serilium

25000 AUD can afford Buldu LON Femurs trying for like 7-8cm. A literal torture device that no good doctor recommends. Not including flight and accomodations. That is your best option if you want to max height. You can do tibia and it'll be less torture but 5-6cm is the max for that (realistically).

Your best option is probably work as hard as you can, save for a real internal device for Femurs. Based on your current financial status and job as a cabinet internship it'll probably take you 10 years if not more, so I guess it's not feasible. LON Femurs is barbaric but that's the only thing within your hypothetical budget that you are seriously underestimating but I will never ever recommend it, it is not done by any good doctors. But people do do that when they are desperate and have no funds.

MaximusFabian

• Visitor

Well, I could not tell them about that and how would they exactly find out?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil

Well, I could not tell them about that and how would they exactly find out?

When they ask what your pinhole scars are from and notice that you cant keep up with all of the other recruits in those miles of running during basic training.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

RealLostSoul

Post is just a copy and paste question. People asking over and over again if 10cm is possible. You can google what top doctors offer and see for yourself.

Anyways, your budget is unfortunately too low. Sorry you need to save up more.
And about the military stuff, it could be possible but I am sure they will only take you once you are really fully recovered which can take like 2 years. I don‘t see the point of being taller for the military though but idk much about that.

MaximusFabian

• Visitor

25000 AUD can afford Buldu LON Femurs trying for like 7-8cm. A literal torture device that no good doctor recommends. Not including flight and accomodations. That is your best option if you want to max height. You can do tibia and it'll be less torture but 5-6cm is the max for that (realistically).

Your best option is probably work as hard as you can, save for a real internal device for Femurs. Based on your current financial status and job as a cabinet internship it'll probably take you 10 years if not more, so I guess it's not feasible. LON Femurs is barbaric but that's the only thing within your hypothetical budget that you are seriously underestimating but I will never ever recommend it, it is not done by any good doctors. But people do do that when they are desperate and have no funds.

No offense bro. Not personally attack you, or anything like that. But, have you bothered to go back and reread that part on "Your best option is probably work as hard as you can, save for a real internal device for Femurs. Based on your current financial status and job as a cabinet internship it'll probably take you 10 years if not more, so I guess it's not feasible".

Like are you mentally retarded? Or, somehow mentally challenged? I'm just asking because you seem to be mentally retarded, bro. Personally speaking, I don't think your height is currently heading you back. But, I'll probably recommend an IQ test for your personality to test for mental retardation that's causing you problems.

I don't know much real internal device costs. But, I'm assuming it's around 35,000 - 40,000 Australian dollars max. If you seriously think it'll take me 10 years to save up that money. Which, it wouldn't by the way.

Then, I'm sorry, but you clearly are mentally retarded if you can't work simple math. If, I'm earning a salary of around $65,000 yearly Australian dollars. I know by pure mathematics it's not going to take me 10 years to save up that amount of money.

I mean, I'm sorry you feel inferior due to having   genes and feeling jealous that, I have the potential to mix out my height.

I'm willing to bet you have a strong Napoleonic complex/manlet issue so you get jealous of others wanting to be taller, or have the potential to be taller at the ideal height range. Which, is 6ft to 6'4.

Sorry, you are such a manlet bro. You are doing a fantastic job at projecting your own insecurities onto others pretty well.

loia5tqd001

https://www.facebook.com/keodaichandrdoan/
Here is the fan page of one of the most famous surgeons in Hanoi, Vietnam. The cost would be roughly $10k (under your budget). I bet you can go safely with 5cm over here. But I think most often than not after you go here, you won't want the surgery anymore because you'll taller than 9x% of people  ;D

TheDream

No offense bro. Not personally attack you, or anything like that. But, have you bothered to go back and reread that part on "Your best option is probably work as hard as you can, save for a real internal device for Femurs. Based on your current financial status and job as a cabinet internship it'll probably take you 10 years if not more, so I guess it's not feasible".

Like are you mentally retarded? Or, somehow mentally challenged? I'm just asking because you seem to be mentally retarded, bro. Personally speaking, I don't think your height is currently heading you back. But, I'll probably recommend an IQ test for your personality to test for mental retardation that's causing you problems.

I don't know much real internal device costs. But, I'm assuming it's around 35,000 - 40,000 Australian dollars max. If you seriously think it'll take me 10 years to save up that money. Which, it wouldn't by the way.

Then, I'm sorry, but you clearly are mentally retarded if you can't work simple math. If, I'm earning a salary of around $65,000 yearly Australian dollars. I know by pure mathematics it's not going to take me 10 years to save up that amount of money.

I mean, I'm sorry you feel inferior due to having   genes and feeling jealous that, I have the potential to mix out my height.

I'm willing to bet you have a strong Napoleonic complex/manlet issue so you get jealous of others wanting to be taller, or have the potential to be taller at the ideal height range. Which, is 6ft to 6'4.

Sorry, you are such a manlet bro. You are doing a fantastic job at projecting your own insecurities onto others pretty well.
No reason to become aggressive mate. You could simply have said it wouldn't be a problem without all the other stuff.

HeightGain

I don't know why you are being confrontational when people are trying to help.

100,000 AUD is more realistic for internals for any decent surgeon. Prices could inflate in that time. I know a number of doctors prices have.

Why are you calling people a manlet? I am your height and many would consider it a manlet height

MaximusFabian

• Visitor

Hey, no problem. Sorry for being a jerk.

As the others suggested. I'm thinking of going to Vietnam to get the surgery done then.

HeightGain

If I was you with a limited budget I would go to Pili, get 5 - 6cm and see how you feel. 20k EUR with a nice guy that gets good results in a beautiful country. The scars are 8 months in frames are the downsides

Serilium

Stryde femur conservative is 100k AUD for giotikas in Europe, 110k after travel and living expenses. Let's say you save 10k a year considering current tax and living expenses (many people dont even save this much, I know I dont, my income is low). That would be roughly 10 years

Thanks for calling me mentally retarded, Napolean, manlet btw. I get that alot.

Honestly I never said anything about you not being allowed to do LL at 5'10 anyways or  hating honestly. I am just curious, I ask pretty much everyone one about their personal experiences with height out of genuine interest and you can go through my history to confirm that. I am probably one of the biggest supporters of people of average height doing this surgery to cure neurosis- definitely much more progressive than the typical person on this forum as I realized neurosis- comes indiscriminately and not just affect very short ppl.

Not to mention stryde Femurs with best surgeon where I want to get it is more like 130k AUD and will take a decade if I were to work and save. My original plan was to save for 8 years from now

Serilium

I mean, I'm sorry you feel inferior due to having   genes and feeling jealous that, I have the potential to mix out my height.

Wow The language is too toxic and vulgar even for LL forum standard. I haven't even seen this level of language even compared to the old toxic and funny Incel posts here from 2016. Especially for a day 1 forum user. Like hello you just joined XD! You really calling people a manlet on a Limb lengthening forum ? Brother what you expect me to be, tall? XD. This literally a community for people who mostly are short XD of course I'm a manlet. Don't worry I'm not mad, it's just funny 😂

MaximusFabian

• Visitor

Hey man sorry for being a dck then.

I'll take back what, I said.

If you most know why, I hate being 5'10 is that in my opinion it's short, and I consider it short. Since the average of zoomers is increasing and soon 6ft will be the new average.

And, I have had bad experiences with people considering me short and would be a different story if, I was 6'2 and built like a tank. I would get a lot more respect from people if, I wasn't so short.

MaximusFabian

• Visitor

Okay, I'm sorry if, I offended anyone's feelings.

It just annoys me when people can't figure out basic solutions to common problems.

For example, for every dollar, I've had someone suggest to me "Bro height doesn't just go to therapy bro nonsense".

I personally would be very wealthy and rich. If someone suggested therapy.

Why fix the actual problem itself.

Serilium

No worries haha 😂

Not sure where or if I even mentioned therapy even once in this thread though  :-X

justsumguy

• Visitor

The average height in US is 5’9 and apparently it’s slightly decreasing because people nowadays are lazy. You’re taller than average, you’re not short. That being said, it’s your body, your life.

CLL will likely prevent you from playing competitive sports or joining the military.

Lastly, please don’t be a dck.

RB

I live in Australia too and I don’t understand how you feel short at 5’10, given that majority of guys I know are around 5’9/5’10 and our national average is 176cm I believe. Is there anything else that has caused your height issues because I have never witnessed a 5’10 guy get called short here. Unless you have a tall group of friends? Just curious why you feel the way that you do.
Femurs with Dr. Betz - March 2021
5'4" > 5'7.5"
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66296.0

RB

Stryde femur conservative is 100k AUD for giotikas in Europe, 110k after travel and living expenses. Let's say you save 10k a year considering current tax and living expenses (many people dont even save this much, I know I dont, my income is low). That would be roughly 10 years

Honestly I never said anything about you not being allowed to do LL at 5'10 anyways or  hating honestly. I am just curious, I ask pretty much everyone one about their personal experiences with height out of genuine interest and you can go through my history to confirm that. I am probably one of the biggest supporters of people of average height doing this surgery to cure neurosis- definitely much more progressive than the typical person on this forum as I realized neurosis- comes indiscriminately and not just affect very short ppl.

Not to mention stryde Femurs with best surgeon where I want to get it is more like 130k AUD and will take a decade if I were to work and save. My original plan was to save for 8 years from now

Also Giotikas is roughly 75k AUD for stryde femurs. I know this as I was originally scheduled with him prior to the stryde recall.
Femurs with Dr. Betz - March 2021
5'4" > 5'7.5"
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66296.0

Future Skycraper

Well, I saw that you appolagised, and I'm not involved and I don't want to be involved. But we are all together at this, helping each other and creating a community here. The goal is to make it safe and well explained to everyone, we all have the same goals, and we all have doubts and questions. We're here to stand together and help each other. No need to hate, fight, offend or anything. We're here to discuss, argument, talk, debate, and etc. We can be wrong, we're not doctors, but it's important that we talk, debate, discuss and get ourselfs the best option to our goals here.

Please, don't make this a fighting camp, make this a friendly community of people with the same goals and the same problems, trying to achieve something together.

Future Skycraper

And answering you, yes it is safe, but it depends in many factors.

In my opinion I suggest doing it with stryde, (if you can't, precise at least), and split it between femur and tibia, 10cm in one segment is asking to be diseabled (as far as I know but I can be wrong, we're here to discuss, not to be correct). You can do 8cm femur 2cm tibia, or 5cm and 5cm, or 6 and 4. You choose. But I suggest you to do bilateral twice, for example: You go and do 6cm femur with stryde and 1-2 years later you do tibia 4cm. (You can also do do quadrilateral once, 5cm+5cm, it's an option, but I don't recomend that much, but search about those options). I know you don't have the money know, as so do I, it takes time to save, I'm going to save for around 8-10 years, living with only the necessary things, speacially beacause I'm around your age and we don't recieve much at the start of our carrears

Future Skycraper

Sirilium asked me about myself, and said that my initial goal was was insane (he made a funny joke when he said it) but I knew he helped me with it, so I set another goal after it, and he helped me. I saw him many times asking about people here, and saying his opinion. Can he be wrong? Yes, he can, but he's helping us and supporting. He even sent me private message, and discussed why my initial goal was asking to be disabled, and after that I realised too, cause I was dreaming REALLY HIGH, LIKE OUT OF OUR PLANET, LIKE I WAS AT MARS LMAO HHHHH
I was considering 15cm to be 183, and Im 168. I know that's almost impossible, and now I want only 8-10cm max (but if the doc says I'm having a great conditon and recovery I will do more for sure).

So please, don't feel onfended here, everyone is courious and want to help and support others. I know we all get hate at real life and have pretty shiitttxy and sometimes suicidel lifes. But here we all face the same things. Just think that everyone here is nice and trying to help you, okay?  ;) ;D ;D

Serilium

With your height this surgery is pointless. I went from not normal(160cm) to normal(170cm) and i can honestly say my life has not changed much.

Mr. Tallertree, do you regret LL? 😭
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up