Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Handling rejection by girls for being short  (Read 3425 times)

Dirona

Handling rejection by girls for being short
« on: May 12, 2021, 04:11:52 AM »

How do you guys handle rejection by women for being short?
How do you move on?
For me, it stays with me for a long time esp. when I see that most of my friends are able to get dates much more easily..

I usually try to distract by focusing on work
Taking it easy

daikioni

Re: Handling rejection by girls for being short
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 04:27:50 AM »

If you were 6 feet the same girl will still reject you.You cant be liked by everyone and everyone has flaws.
Bonus advice stop bitching about being rejected by girls on the internet nobody cares.A therapist can listen to your problems and help with your problems!
I hope you have a pleasant day!

Thorfinnn

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 05:08:32 AM »

Everyone gets rejected if you keep trying and trying, some will say yes a lot will say no. But don’t beat yourself up on it I learned that people have there reasons whether they are not in the mood don’t feel good, not feeling a connection and many more reasons. Trust me it’s better to move on then to keep thinking about it. If they don’t like you for you then it’s not worth your time

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2021, 06:14:01 AM »

1. Have the belief that you'll bd more attractive someday.

2. Get LL.

RealLostSoul

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2021, 06:16:31 AM »

You can tell yourself it’s just a bitch but if you are honest you can’t blame her because males usually don’t like obese girls do, being short is the equivalent. So just do LL.

Thorfinnn

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2021, 06:22:47 AM »

You can tell yourself it’s just a bitch but if you are honest you can’t blame her because males usually don’t like obese girls do, being short is the equivalent. So just do LL.

Yep that’s why we’re here to get LL and cure our height neurosis

brayzer

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2021, 07:37:47 AM »

how tall are you and where u live?

overandover

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2021, 11:54:50 AM »

How do you move on?
For me, it stays with me for a long time esp. when I see that most of my friends are able to get dates much more easily..

Tall guys get rejected all the time for one reason or another. But height helps a lot and being short is a big disadvantage. Just get the surgery and in the meantime find another girl.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2021, 03:24:05 PM »

Think about it this way - even if a 6' tall guy has 4x the chance of getting a girl than an equivalent 5'6" guy, it might be the difference between a 5% chance and a 20% chance. Being tall doesn't guarantee that you'll get girls. I also don't think average guys have it that much easier than short guys. Some girls aren't even attracted to the most popular male celebrities, so you'll never hit 100% a success rate.

Yeah, it sucks to be rejected due to height, but also remember that height is sometimes just an easy excuse and not the actual reason you might be getting rejected.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

-

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2021, 05:50:42 PM »

How do you move on?

By being taller.

Dirona

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2021, 05:22:53 AM »

Think about it this way - even if a 6' tall guy has 4x the chance of getting a girl than an equivalent 5'6" guy, it might be the difference between a 5% chance and a 20% chance. Being tall doesn't guarantee that you'll get girls. I also don't think average guys have it that much easier than short guys. Some girls aren't even attracted to the most popular male celebrities, so you'll never hit 100% a success rate.

Yeah, it sucks to be rejected due to height, but also remember that height is sometimes just an easy excuse and not the actual reason you might be getting rejected.

this
Taking it easy

Astronomy

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2021, 12:55:39 PM »

It is me that will plan on LL and turn back to tell her I deserve more outstanding girls than you little b*ch.

Worzezterlire

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2021, 01:39:12 PM »

It is me that will plan on LL and turn back to tell her I deserve more outstanding girls than you little b*ch.

I think this veers on incel attitude (EDIT: not saying you are one, it’s just an incel-adjacent thought process).  I understand it and I’ve been there and done that before (not about height, though) but it’s unhealthy to hold spite over rejection.  The best thing to do is improve yourself and find that better woman, don’t keep going back to the bad one to prove them wrong.  Don’t overvalue someone who doesn’t value you in the first place.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 02:08:26 PM by HobbitMan »

trunkmonkey

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2021, 12:41:30 AM »

The same way anyone else handles rejection from being ugly, or girls not liking their personality. By moving on.

-

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2021, 08:46:09 AM »

The same way anyone else handles rejection from being ugly, or girls not liking their personality. By moving on.

Except that personality can literally be changed within seconds.

More like the the same way anyone else handles rejection from being ugly or small-dcked.

Atlas

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2021, 08:14:22 AM »

Just don't care lmao?

The more you care the more you discredit yourself that you are just a loser, if a woman wants you, she will come back

This also depends if you have an ugly face and a boring|stupid| personality or no.

If you are one of these then just accept and focus on how to make yourself look attractive

InFullStryde

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2021, 04:15:22 PM »

In the United States there are 167 Million Woman. If 1% of the population of woman find you attractive enough to go out with on a date...that is 1,670,000, woman that you'll have a shot with.

Workout, Good hygiene, Dress well, Style yourself well, Be Ambitious and build a strong career and rock whatever height you got to the fullest.  Be thankful that you beat the odds and entered into this planet as a healthy human instead of a 3-eyed lizard, lol.   Addionally, your situation could be much worse.  Before CLL, I was a 5'1" business owner of a multi-million dollar company and I had everything going for me. I am the decision maker and in control of the careers and livelihoods of men a foot taller than me.  I have the power because I wanted it and took it. Even my height made me stand out and although being taller would have made me more attractive to woman, I never let height stop me from trying.  I accepted my height as a challenge and guess what? I won the challenge.  With all that said, I still wanted to be taller, so I got CLL and now I'm 5'4, nearly 5'6 in shoes and I'm just nearly unstoppable now.    Your height is not 100% of you...height is just a small percentage of who you ultimately are.  Let the haters hate! You shouldn't mind; you're too busy making money, being handsome, and charming the lady's right?!

Hope all you guys are well! More updates coming soon.
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

Apollo676

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2021, 04:24:32 PM »

You are an amazing guy IFS,really an example for everyone to strive towards,i wish i would be half the man you are for real

-

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2021, 07:45:41 PM »

In the United States there are 167 Million Woman. If 1% of the population of woman find you attractive enough to go out with on a date...that is 1,670,000, woman that you'll have a shot with.

It's not about the 1% but the 99%.

Your height is not 100% of you...height is just a small percentage of who you ultimately are.

Not trying to be a dck but when you are 5'1", your height is NOT a 'small percentage' of who you are.

With all that said, I still wanted to be taller, so I got CLL and now I'm 5'4, nearly 5'6 in shoes and I'm just nearly unstoppable now.

No one measures height with shoes.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2021, 02:00:56 AM »

Heighjt is just one characteristics of the person. Its not the whole thing. But because we live in a world that treats people based on what they look like and that judges people by everything humans make it seem like if a person is tall or short thats all they are. We dont live in a kind world. We live in the animal kingdom. Where the strong survivles and the weak get left behind.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

-

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2021, 08:25:17 AM »

Heighjt is just one characteristics of the person. Its not the whole thing. But because we live in a world that treats people based on what they look like and that judges people by everything humans make it seem like if a person is tall or short thats all they are. We dont live in a kind world. We live in the animal kingdom. Where the strong survivles and the weak get left behind.

Honestly, just shut up.

InFullStryde

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2021, 06:47:00 PM »

Height is just one characteristics of the person. Its not the whole thing. But because we live in a world that treats people based on what they look like and that judges people by everything humans make it seem like if a person is tall or short that's all they are. We don't live in a kind world. We live in the animal kingdom. Where the strong survivles and the weak get left behind.

Being short is very tough.  I WAS 5'1" and still only 5'4", so I understand and can relate to how difficult it is.  Short men are in a position where we must improvise, strategize, compromise and realize much more than the average man.  This very fact also makes us shorter men, stronger in so many ways.  If you can harness the inner strength that difficulty presents in life; you'll surprise yourself on just how great life can get.  I'll emphasize again that a great life, one much better than even the tall man, is still attainable.  I'm living proof of that.   I'm wealthy, attractive to many woman, and I'm powerful. 

One must do everything they they can to not miss great opportunities in life because one is so obsessed with their height.   This is easier said than done.  CLL is an awesome procedure that can help to remedy the height issue.  While we wait for CLL, do not hesitate to refine yourself. Focus on the aspects of your life you CAN control.  You'll thank yourself for it in the future.  If I can do it; so can everyone else.
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2021, 07:55:28 PM »

How do you move on?

It stays with you MENTALLY, F*ck anyone that tries to tell you otherwise. The only way you can combat that is by being rich and once you get rich you start to see that women ain’t sh*t. I’m 5’7 and muscular with a beard. I know I look good, I’ve been with hundreds of women but there are some women that are “out of my reach” only because they’re taller than me. It’s tough.

If you can save up for Limb Lengthening...Do it...if not I don’t really know what else you can do about it.

Also you have to remember women are not sh**t naturally...and you’ll always be in more demand than a woman. The world was built and is run by men. But we have sexual needs and that’s where women come in.

Don’t be too harsh on yourself. You don’t have to do anything to get your mind just let the   pass. It’s a man world.
Meh.

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2021, 08:56:26 PM »

If you were 6 feet the same girl will still reject you.You cant be liked by everyone and everyone has flaws.
Bonus advice stop bitching about being rejected by girls on the internet nobody cares.A therapist can listen to your problems and help with your problems!
I hope you have a pleasant day!

There’s saying that goes IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY, say nothing. Your response is highly unnecessary and adds 0 value to the topic.

Typical internet gangster. That   sounds like something someone said to you so stop recycling material. Bit**h *Ss
Meh.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2021, 12:05:18 PM »

There’s saying that goes IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY, say nothing. Your response is highly unnecessary and adds 0 value to the topic.

Typical internet gangster. That   sounds like something someone said to you so stop recycling material. Bit**h *Ss

He is correct doe, this person seriously needs a shrink

Tall ≠ strong

-

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2021, 05:55:24 PM »

Tall ≠ strong

With everything else being equal, then the taller is stronger.

Worzezterlire

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2021, 06:19:11 PM »

I don’t know if this helps you guys or not.  I was 5’9 originally and height was almost never a reason for rejection for me.  So for those who have a notion that women require 6’ or higher, most don’t know what 6’ looks like irl since most men lie about height.  Most women thought I was 5’10-11.  I know tons of guys 5’7-8 barefoot who are doing fine with dating.  But they also lie and add an inch to their height.  I imagine it is tough dating below 5’6 but the older you get the less it matters.  Same with being tall.  It matters a lot in your 20s and then becomes less important.

So for those of you with a goal of getting to “average” for your country, your rejection rate for your height will be negligible once you’re average.  Except for dating sites, but those aren’t at all like irl dating anyways.  I met much prettier, nicer, smarter women in person than I ever did on dating sites.  Especially if you’re short I would avoid dating sites.  The prettiest girl I’ve ever been with was taller than me.

I know this is a sensitive topic and I know I probably sound annoying as a 5’9 guy telling shorter men to keep their chins up… but please try to stay optimistic.  Get taller for yourself.  Dating improvements will follow

Montreal172

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2021, 07:04:20 PM »

I 100% agree, try to focus on the things in your immediate locus of control:

1- Healthy/Workout/Diet
2- Money
3- Low debt

and when you do, you will acquire that $$$ for LL.

5'7 guy and have dated girls that were 5'10 to 6 ft, its all about your attitude and confidence.
I personally am seeking LL not to get to that magical 6ft, but closer to average.

Worzezterlire

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2021, 08:27:18 PM »

I 100% agree, try to focus on the things in your immediate locus of control:

1- Healthy/Workout/Diet
2- Money
3- Low debt

and when you do, you will acquire that $$$ for LL.

5'7 guy and have dated girls that were 5'10 to 6 ft, its all about your attitude and confidence.
I personally am seeking LL not to get to that magical 6ft, but closer to average.

A very healthy attitude.  I do admit you will probably have an easier time dating once you’re 5’10 but if you were doing fine before I doubt it will be major.  Your height will go from being a small barrier to being a non issue or even a very small plus.  5’10 barefoot men constantly claim 5’11 or 6’ anyways.  You’ll be in a really good spot.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2021, 02:40:14 AM »

With everything else being equal, then the taller is stronger.

That's actually a bad example. Powerlifters can pack more muscle for its weight(to be in certain class) thats why a lot of them are actually short.

It's easy to see if u look at it logically, ofc if u have someone 190cm tall and 170cm the shorter one can pack more muscle in its package if they both weight idk like 70-80kgs.

Lower center of gravity helps too in typical street fight + its even better if u have long reach comparing to your height

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2021, 05:13:20 AM »

That's actually a bad example. Powerlifters can pack more muscle for its weight(to be in certain class) thats why a lot of them are actually short.

It's easy to see if u look at it logically, ofc if u have someone 190cm tall and 170cm the shorter one can pack more muscle in its package if they both weight idk like 70-80kgs.

Lower center of gravity helps too in typical street fight + its even better if u have long reach comparing to your height

Bro I don't think any of this is right. And for what it's worth, women don't care about dudes who pack a ton of muscles - some is enough. A lot deters women. Take it from actual body-builders - a lot of muscles freak most women out.

1. Taller men don't give a damn about powerlifting because they already have what they need to get ahead in life. So sure, they're not lifting as heavy.
2. If two people weigh the same at different height, no sh*t there will be a muscle-mass difference.
3. A taller person will have more reach than a shorter person. Unless youre a BBJ expert, enjoy getting knocked the f*ck out lol.

Think about it - if your arms are 1 inch longer you have proportionately 1 cubic inch of muscle in your arms. The math is more complicated if comparing heights because you have way more than 1 cubic inch of muscle distributed around your body.

No offense buddy but I'm not sure anything you said was correct
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 07:43:25 AM by PerfectBody »
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up