Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Am I absolutely crazy for wanting to do LL surgery when im already 187cm tall?  (Read 2875 times)

TruthBomber

No, you are not crazy.

I'm same height and considering gaining 2 inches.

6'2'' is nothing special in 2021 anymore.

It's barely average in Netherlands.

6'4'' and up is needed to stand out.

The competition for the top gets more and more fierce with each passing year. Whatever it takes.

Have you found doc yet?

TruthBomber

You mean taller than 70-75% guys in your age group?
That is not good enough in 2021 unfortunately. Women want top 5% of men, not top 25%-30%. It's not the 2008 anymore.

Thorfinnn

No, you are not crazy.

I'm same height and considering gaining 2 inches.

6'4'' and up is needed to stand out.

The competition for the top gets more and more fierce with each passing year. Whatever it takes.

Have you found doc yet?

Competition for top of what. Getting LL is not a competition for being the tallest and “stand out”.

TruthBomber

Competition for top of what. Getting LL is not a competition for being the tallest and “stand out”.
Competition for getting top tier women.

Top tiers are expecting 6'4'' fit guys now.

overandover

That is not good enough in 2021 unfortunately. Women want top 5% of men, not top 25%-30%. It's not the 2008 anymore.

*insert cool personal attack
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 05:55:31 PM by overandover »

TruthBomber

You need head surgery first before considering LL. Maybe get a rod inserted from your skull to your legs should give you enough height to be in the top 1%.
Cool personal attack buddy. Very classy.

Thorfinnn

Competition for getting top tier women.

Top tiers are expecting 6'4'' fit guys now.

And what “top tier women” are wanting 6’4 fit guys. Stop trying to live up to unrealistic expectations just for some superficial women who only cares about you if your 6’4. With this kind of mindset you will never be satisfied.

TruthBomber

And what “top tier women” are wanting 6’4 fit guys. Stop trying to live up to unrealistic expectations just for some superficial women who only cares about you if your 6’4. With this kind of mindset you will never be satisfied.
Instagram models. Twitch models. Young hot TikTok girls. 8/10+ women basically.
Average girls are ok with 6'-6'2'' (no lower).
If you want creme de la creme, then you have to be 6'4''+ these days in the west (fit and good looking a given of course).
Sad, but it's the truth.

Thorfinnn

Instagram models. Twitch models. Young hot TikTok girls. 8/10+ women basically.
Average girls are ok with 6'-6'2'' (no lower).
If you want creme de la creme, then you have to be 6'4''+ these days in the west (fit and good looking a given of course).
Sad, but it's the truth.

So your saying all that women care about is your height and looks.

TruthBomber

So your saying all that women care about is your height and looks.

For sxx appeal almost. Also voice is important and mannerisms.

Status is also important.

For using as wallet: money is important. But then you will get used for money (no real love).

Out of all of these height is one of the most important things.

Thorfinnn

For sxx appeal almost. Also voice is important and mannerisms.

Status is also important.

For using as wallet: money is important. But then you will get used for money (no real love).

Out of all of these height is one of the most important things.

So do you live up to the “voice and important mannerisms”, status and money they all want. Wanting women who only care about all of these superficial things is not worth the time.

TruthBomber

So do you live up to the “voice and important mannerisms”, status and money they all want. Wanting women who only care about all of these superficial things is not worth the time.
That is a very common coping mechanism.

AKA "the grapes are sour". If you can't have something, you pretend you don't want it.

Fact of life is, we all are attracted to certain features due to genetic programming.

Women prefer strong, tall men that look like they can dominate other males. So not only you have to be taller than her, you have to be taller than other men in region. In Netherlands a guy with 6'1'' just does not cut it.

You can call it shallow all you want, but it's nature and all women and men alike are programmed by nature.

I'm not fooling myself. If I don't live up to standards, then it is my fault not theirs. They are just going according to their program.

Coping and pretending you don't want those women is just a delusion to save pain.

a

• 5'9

You guys are so fking retarded, it doesnt do much when you already look tall. The whole point of being taller is to "look tall" if it makes sense. You look better in clothes, when you are average, you tend to have big torso and small legs and it doesnt look aesthetic etc.

Why in the ass would you want to tower people over? Are you that insecure? "6'2 is nothing in 2021" my guy you dont have to be taller than everyone in the goddamn world, you already look huge and manly at 6'2 from outside.

Besides, 6'1 is the best height for a man, even 6'2 is crossing the fking line as too tall. People get irritated.

Whatever my guy, do what you wish..
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

a

• 5'9

TruthBomber I just realised your second comment:

"WOMEN WANT %5, NOT %25"
BRO IM 18 YEARS OLD AND YOU ARE PROBABLY A 30+ YO INCEL AND I ALREADY PULLED MORE CHICKS THAN YOU AT 5'8-9 LMFAO

This surgery wont change   for you fking retard

overandover

You guys are so fking retarded, it doesnt do much when you already look tall. The whole point of being taller is to "look tall" if it makes sense. You look better in clothes, when you are average, you tend to have big torso and small legs and it doesnt look aesthetic etc.

Why in the ass would you want to tower people over? Are you that insecure? "6'2 is nothing in 2021" my guy you dont have to be taller than everyone in the goddamn world, you already look huge and manly at 6'2 from outside.

Besides, 6'1 is the best height for a man, even 6'2 is crossing the fking line as too tall. People get irritated.

It depends on the country but I think if you are in top 50 percentile then you should be fine anything more than that and you have psychological issues.

Thorfinnn

6’2 is a tall height regardless of country. Being that height and wanting surgery should be the last of things on your mind

overandover

That is a very common coping mechanism.

AKA "the grapes are sour". If you can't have something, you pretend you don't want it.

Fact of life is, we all are attracted to certain features due to genetic programming.

Women prefer strong, tall men that look like they can dominate other males. So not only you have to be taller than her, you have to be taller than other men in region. In Netherlands a guy with 6'1'' just does not cut it.

You can call it shallow all you want, but it's nature and all women and men alike are programmed by nature.

I'm not fooling myself. If I don't live up to standards, then it is my fault not theirs. They are just going according to their program.

Coping and pretending you don't want those women is just a delusion to save pain.

Everyone is not getting this surgery done for getting tiktok girls man. We are here to cure our height neurosis and be more confident. A lot of dudes here are happily married.

a

• 5'9

Bro i almost die due to cringe running all thru my veins when people want to be accepted by the women..

Like just pursuit your own aesthetics thats what im doing.. dont pursuit fking women they tend to hop on you when you have money anyway.. useless

Thorfinnn

a I’m retarted? I was arguing that trying to please women’s standards who only care about superficial things is just a waste of time and not worth it.

a

• 5'9

You definetely are not, I think you've misunderstood me. Your point was clear and accurate. I was pointing the TruthBomber guy and everyone who is like him.

Regards

TruthBomber

TruthBomber I just realised your second comment:

"WOMEN WANT %5, NOT %25"
BRO IM 18 YEARS OLD AND YOU ARE PROBABLY A 30+ YO INCEL AND I ALREADY PULLED MORE CHICKS THAN YOU AT 5'8-9 LMFAO

This surgery wont change   for you fking retard
Wow, you sound extremely angry and are swearing. Is it allowed on this forum?

I don't recall when I used swear words and insults to any members of the forum.

a

• 5'9

Shut up incel, I can probably steal your future wife. Go get LL and be 200 cm. Weirdo

onlywantafewcmmore

If he is from netherlands I guess he knows how it is, being 6'2 in some countries is just nothing special at all, especially among people who are younger than 35. Your height to people is just "meh". So height dysmorphia aside, are you guys saying not too do it because 6'2 is tall enough, or because the pain and suffering is not worth it unless youre below average height

TruthBomber

Shut up incel, I can probably steal your future wife. Go get LL and be 200 cm. Weirdo
Do you think it is polite to call others names and threaten on forum?
How is that contributing to discussion?

a

• 5'9

I'm laughing my ass off. You are seriously taking it as an actul threat. It was just an expression..

TruthBomber

I'm laughing my ass off. You are seriously taking it as an actul threat. It was just an expression..
How are you contributing to the discussion calling old forum members names and being aggressive?

TouchTheSkies

Wow, you sound extremely angry and are swearing. Is it allowed on this forum?

I don't recall when I used swear words and insults to any members of the forum.

I’m sorry but who are you trying to compare yourself to? People who u don’t even know. Honestly at 6 foot 2 you are already taller than 9 out of 10 people if not 10 out of every 10 people u see. Please don’t comment your height on forums where people like myself suffer from genuine social anxiety from height neurosis and being shortest amongst family and friends. And you’re here trying to be taller than 188 cm bro. I’m not short but I can tell you that you would tower over 99% of guys u see. I don’t know why u want to get surgery.
Age - 19
Target - 6-8 cm internal
Waiting for Stryde return..

a

• 5'9

I'm just bombing the truths my guy.
How are you contributing to the discussion calling old forum members names and being aggressive?

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Do you have any statistics/research that will confirm that?

I can already answer that: no.

Activatedxx

Before my wife I’ve had quite of few girlfriend who were nines and dimes at my height. Might’ve gotten more of taller but never stopped me completely. This post is retarded. There’s plenty of dudes under 6ft and way under with a super beautiful women in their life, I am proof of them
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

TouchTheSkies

Do you have any statistics/research that will confirm that?

I can already answer that: no.

He’s full of rubbish. The average height in the Netherlands is about 5 foot 11.5. This means 6 foot 2 is easily 3 inches taller. And 5 11.5 is already above world average height of 5 foot 8. So yeah unless he talks to the 2 people who are over 2 m tall then he’ll never realise he’s tall.
Age - 19
Target - 6-8 cm internal
Waiting for Stryde return..
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up