Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Am I absolutely crazy for wanting to do LL surgery when im already 187cm tall?  (Read 2877 times)

Activatedxx

Before my wife I’ve had quite of few girlfriend who were nines and dimes at my height. Might’ve gotten more of taller but never stopped me completely. This post is retarded. There’s plenty of dudes under 6ft and way under with a super beautiful women in their life, I am proof of them
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

TouchTheSkies

Do you have any statistics/research that will confirm that?

I can already answer that: no.

He’s full of rubbish. The average height in the Netherlands is about 5 foot 11.5. This means 6 foot 2 is easily 3 inches taller. And 5 11.5 is already above world average height of 5 foot 8. So yeah unless he talks to the 2 people who are over 2 m tall then he’ll never realise he’s tall.
Age - 19
Target - 6-8 cm internal
Waiting for Stryde return..

TouchTheSkies

Before my wife I’ve had quite of few girlfriend who were nines and dimes at my height. Might’ve gotten more of taller but never stopped me completely. This post is retarded. There’s plenty of dudes under 6ft and way under with a super beautiful women in their life, I am proof of them

I have endless respect for you my guy!
Age - 19
Target - 6-8 cm internal
Waiting for Stryde return..

HeightGain

Intelligence/personality and face are what matters most. Height is beneficial, more from the perspective that you are taller than her. If you're struggling with women then personality and face is what is doing it.

This is obviously not about women though. If you are unhappy at your height your are displacing something. Are you particularly thin or feel intimidated by guys or achieved badly at school or work? I guess you want to be taller to dominate that area in your life to compensate.

Activatedxx

I have endless respect for you my guy!

Preciate it man !

5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

Polvorón

Your body, your election.

Just make sure before starting the procedure, in this forum you can find a lot of information.

In my opinion the taller is the person, the more difficult is that he (or she) gets this surgery, but... a chance near 0 doesn't mean "never", it means that only a few people would get it.

Only you know if this surgery will improve your life or not.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

RB

I really hope this thread is a joke or this truth bomber guy is trolling. Talk about being absolutely delusional. We all know height is important but if you are hanging around this forum at 6’2 something is seriously wrong. “Top tier” women are not going for 6’2 guys who hang around limb lengthening forums thinking they need to be 2 inches taller and nothing would change at 6’4. If you can’t get top tier women at 6’2, it’s not going to magically happen at 6’4.
Femurs with Dr. Betz - March 2021
5'4" > 5'7.5"
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66296.0

a

• 5'9

You can get top tier women when you are 5'9 and above easily anyway...... jeeeeeez
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

YourSpaceBoyfriend

You can get top tier women when you are 5'9 and above easily anyway...... jeeeeeez

You can while being shorter

Height isnt the only thing that matters

a

• 5'9

Yea thats why i put "easily"
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

Perhaps a little yes (Absolut). But. I think we are all a little crazy here. So you are in good company.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!

Only 25-30% ppl taller than u ain't a legitimate excuse for LL cuz almost every LLer considering LL are shorter than 95%+ peers in their countries.That's really reckless af since ur height is above all countries' average heights.

Megatron

Low key this is more like a person with good hair wanting slightly better hair and ops for a hair transplant which does happen. It's a cosmetic surgery so no one can tell you if you're crazy for doing it regardless of the height. Whatever makes you happy but You are already tall so you should really make sure this is really gonna make you happy cause unlike any other cosmetic surgery this requires some legit work to get back to walking and it ain't cheap. That money you might blow on this probably could just be used on a nice car or home instead. That might make you more happier. Last thing you want to do is waste time and money tbh

JimmyG

• Visitor

I get where Truth Bomber is coming from. I'm 1m80 but I've considered lengthening.

The state of women these days is massive hypergamy. Studies have shown women consider 80% of men to be below average in terms of looks, and they all consider themselves entitled to Chris Hemsworth. This is especially true for the hot, sexy ones. Thanks to thirsty simps on social media they think the sun shines out of their arse.

Being tall is a definite benefit. Height for men is like big tits for women. It will get you noticed and get you laid. Of course if you're a total weirdo or have some personality issues or whatever, you still won't lock down a high-level chick long term. Just like if the chick with big tits is a psycho you won't stay with her. But it will get you in the door where otherwise you would have been ignored.

For sure there are some short guys with great game who are able to bag hot babes. But for an average guy without great game or big bucks, all things being equal, he will have much more success if he's 6'3 with hair than if he's 5'10 and bald. There's just no doubt whatsoever about that.

Yeah I agree boobs relate closely to male height. However, on top of this women are more picky than men, it's not their fault it's just in their biology. Of course there are always exceptions. There are definitely girl out there that don't care if you are tall. My sister is one of them and I know others. They are not social media influencers though (the worst, most narcissistic people ever in history?)...

Megatron

I really don't agree with the idea that you need to be taller for a woman. If you need to be tall for a woman to like you then why would you want to be with that kinda person or go through all the pain for someone with superficial views. Seems like a very immature view in my opinion tbh. If a person is that superficial to not like you cause of your size then whats next, you don't make enough money, need a better car, hair isn't good enough, not fit enough, need a penis enlargement surgery next? Then comes the question if you should tell that woman about what you did, I would cause if it becomes serious enough. I wouldn't be ok with a woman not telling me she had breast augmentation and i find out later. Better just to be upfront and believe in what you're doing than to be deceitful and doing things for others.

SirStretchAlot

Men average 183cm in the Netherlands, the tallest nation in the world. If you can't get girls at 187cm, it really isn't the height bro. Work on your face and wallet.

Invest the surgery money in a downpayment for a nice house to invite girls to. Or get a sports car so you can drive girls home in fashion. Those will benefit you more than 5cm at your height.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0

JimmyG

• Visitor

I really don't agree with the idea that you need to be taller for a woman. If you need to be tall for a woman to like you then why would you want to be with that kinda person or go through all the pain for someone with superficial views. Seems like a very immature view in my opinion tbh. If a person is that superficial to not like you cause of your size then whats next, you don't make enough money, need a better car, hair isn't good enough, not fit enough, need a penis enlargement surgery next? Then comes the question if you should tell that woman about what you did, I would cause if it becomes serious enough. I wouldn't be ok with a woman not telling me she had breast augmentation and i find out later. Better just to be upfront and believe in what you're doing than to be deceitful and doing things for others.

You misunderstand. You don't "need" to be tall to get a woman. But women are hypergamous - more so than ever in this age of social media, trash culture, etc - and they are also highly aware of their own value. (Hypergamous means they want a man of higher status than them).

So if you want to get a young, sexy, desirable woman, you need very high status. A young, hot girl is very aware that she is young and hot, and that lots of men want her: she is a high status female. So she will only pay attention to higher status men.

Status for men is a combination of factors. Game and social dominance are among them: if you know how to play attractive women, and you are generally popular and well-respected, that will add to your status.

Wealth is another factor. And so is physicality. If you are 6'3, muscular with decent hair, this will add to your status.

Having only one of these is not enough. You might be the gamest, funniest guy ever who everyone likes, but if you look like Danny DeVito and live in a broken down van next to the river, you won't get girls.

Similarly if you are tall and handsome but a total weirdo autist who can't speak to women, you won't get any.

You need at least two. So, if you are able to improve your physicality (get taller, get hair, get jacked) then it might make up for the fact that you have a  ty job or no game.

Of course, you should always try to improve yourself in all areas. But the fact is that, all things being equal, being 6'2 or 6'3 will open up opportunities with attractive women that would not exist if you were 5'10. Not all, but some will show interest where previously they would have decided your overall status was too low for them to bother with.

Women are much less romantic than men. They are in fact quite brutally cut-throat in deciding which men to offer themselves to, making status calculations in their brains. Gaining height is one way to gain that status.

The above is for attractive and hot women, ie young, slim, beautiful, sweet, no kids. Any guy can get a fat 40 year old single mother. But for those of us who want a young, hot woman (which is pretty much everyone, whether they admit it or not) it is useful advice.

Body Builder

3 pages for a silly topic made from a troll or a weirdo that will never do LL of course.
I really believe that many people here have plenty of time to lose to worthless discussions while most of real future LLers don't even bother to write here and most veterans never return here.
And all these from stupid topics like this.

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm

3 pages for a silly topic made from a troll or a weirdo that will never do LL of course.
I really believe that many people here have plenty of time to lose to worthless discussions while most of real future LLers don't even bother to write here and most veterans never return here.
And all these from stupid topics like this.

I would really appreciate it if they gave you mod permissions
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!

I would really appreciate it if they gave you mod permissions
I really feeling like his avatar manifesting his American president style
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up