Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nature makes no sense  (Read 552 times)

Girl22

• Visitor
Nature makes no sense
« on: June 08, 2021, 04:05:43 PM »

I noticed something about the world that I find very unfair (besides the obvious unfairness of things like illnesses and stuff).

Which is that humans, in the years of developping, depend on their home and environment.
But some children are born into a bad home and environment (stress, malnutrition..)
The age at which they can free themselves from this situation
is the same age when most of development is done and unchangable.
I think this is an highly unfair system by nature, and takes away an individual's chance
for reaching its full potential by own will and power.

This has to be changed. Where a child gets born into should never determine their future,
especially not when it comes to health and condition.
Limb lengthening is a good alternative for people who feel like their
growth was stunted due to factors they had no influence on.
A better alternative would be growth plate restortion/reactivation..
maybe by a chemical substance or sth.

-

Re: Nature makes no sense
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 04:39:10 PM »

It's not that it's unfair but people are so goddamn idiot.

Imagine the age where kids grow: 0-17. What do they do all those years? School. Everyday have to wake up so early and never sleep sufficiently, go home and still got to deal with homework or study for exams, on top of that, there are bullies, social rejection, etc. These are all unnecessary cortisol that will inhibit growth. Go waste your whole formative years for no reason. Been there, done that. Regret always come late.

Girl22

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 07:06:29 PM »

It's not that it's unfair but people are so goddamn idiot.

Imagine the age where kids grow: 0-17. What do they do all those years? School. Everyday have to wake up so early and never sleep sufficiently, go home and still got to deal with homework or study for exams, on top of that, there are bullies, social rejection, etc. These are all unnecessary cortisol that will inhibit growth. Go waste your whole formative years for no reason. Been there, done that. Regret always come late.

True. This surely does contribute to It. But My school was highly demanding and difficult, still I had a few classmates who reached a height of ca. 1, 90 m. They even started drinking and smoking cigarettes and weed at around 15.. So I believe it's a lot about sports and nutrition, since their parents were mostly average.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 04:07:09 PM »

I noticed something about the world that I find very unfair (besides the obvious unfairness of things like illnesses and stuff).

Which is that humans, in the years of developping, depend on their home and environment.
But some children are born into a bad home and environment (stress, malnutrition..)
The age at which they can free themselves from this situation
is the same age when most of development is done and unchangable.
I think this is an highly unfair system by nature, and takes away an individual's chance
for reaching its full potential by own will and power.

This has to be changed. Where a child gets born into should never determine their future,
especially not when it comes to health and condition.
Limb lengthening is a good alternative for people who feel like their
growth was stunted due to factors they had no influence on.
A better alternative would be growth plate restortion/reactivation..
maybe by a chemical substance or sth.

Stress and malnutrition are always risks in life, even after children grow into adults. If anything, while many children do suffer from stress, because they do experience challenging phases of life while being too young to have the experience and maturity to properly deal with this stress (as an adult you learn, for example, that many things that scared you as a child aren't really a big deal, like some of your peers not liking you in school or not scoring the best grades all the time), children don't have to deal with the responbility of paying bills, looking for and holding a job, dealing with serious diseases (although yes, some children suffer frm this) and the hurdles of getting old, raising children on their own, and so on. Many adults daydream about the time when they were still children and experienced the carefreeness, wonder and innocent curioisity that they will rarely feel in their adult lives.

While becoming taller is a valid and understandable wish for many people, limb lengthening should never be the first choice for "people who feel like their growth was stunted", as you've put it. Instead, they should lay a very critical eye on the idea they stunted their growth, as people's physical development can be quite resistant to stress and even malnutrition - seeing that 80% of an individual human's deviation from the median height can be attributed to genetic factors and 20% to environmental factors.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2021, 08:14:08 PM »

In my opinion its not that the world is unfair. Its that the world lacks mercy, forgivness and compassion for others.  Generally humans punish weaknesses. Its been true in the past and even more common in the future.

We as a species would have to change the sticks and stones system to a general grace system. Which I dont think will happen. Some people in this world like our current system. Because its competitive, and feeds their ego. The only thing we can do is be the change we want to see in the world.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity
Pages: [1]   Go Up