Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Femurs Or Tibia First  (Read 1563 times)

overandover

Re: Femurs Or Tibia First
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2021, 03:51:42 PM »

The thing is that depends on your definition of fine. I don't exactly call permanent knee/hip pain and limping fine

Permanent knee/hip pain can happen in single lengthening. It depends on your surgeon and luck. The most common cause of permanent knee pain is damage to the patellar tendon caused by the nailing of the tibia. Those who do external tibia don't suffer from any knee pain.

overandover

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2021, 04:07:10 PM »

I’d actually argue that 5 in the minimum on tibias you should go for, otherwise the pain, cost and everything else associated with the procedure is not worth it. I did 6cm with externals on Tibias and I’m okay so far.  my $0.02

Externals or LON?

eric.cartman

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2021, 10:11:53 PM »

Gman23

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2021, 06:33:14 PM »

Listen here buddy, you won't feel anywhere near average at 5'6. I'm 5'8 and if anything I genuinely feel small. Almost every single guy at my 1000+ highschool was either taller than me or roughly my height, I've only seen like 4 guys that were smaller than I am. I also knew of quite a few women that were taller than me.

You're gonna go from small to, well, still small, while damaging your body tremendously. One surgery is already extremely traumatizing for your body, therefore 2 is pretty inconsiderate, especially if you're planning on lenghtening that much. The end result won't be anywhere near worth all the pain and side problems/risks.

Looool

I can name you more then 10 famous celebrities who are 5’8 or below

I agree with the fact that 2 surgeries is a a lot of risk but obviously if the first surgery goes well and I feel comfortable for doing another one then I will ...

And your a tranny ????
This may be worth if you were able to get from small to tall but it's not the case.

Now if you really feel like you need the surgery, afterall it's your body, it'd be INSANELY safer to at most get 8cm/3 inches in the femurs so you can get to 5'4 in order to be as tall as the average woman.

Doing both tibias and femurs at such lengths will not only ruin your legs it'll also look completely uncanny due to proportions.

Think about it really.
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up