Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: 6'1 with 6'1wingspan, long torso short legs, pics inside, no body harmony at all  (Read 5481 times)

HeightGain

They're all women! Good luck with your catch. You really are living the 'player life'

Still no photos of the gains. Like I said, excess hormone may not result in gains. Get you hormone receptors checked - that's what the hormone binds to, sorry can't dumb it down any more than that for you

spark

They're all women! Good luck with your catch. You really are living the 'player life'

Still no photos of the gains. Like I said, excess hormone may not result in gains. Get you hormone receptors checked - that's what the hormone binds to, sorry can't dumb it down any more than that for you

ur so insanely stupid if you actually think women with female level testosterone levels can have bodybuilder physiques just cause their more sensitive to dht or T. Bro seriously stfu and go outside, get a hobby go touch some grass fr ive done it it feels good. Every time you reply i get second hand embarrassment from how pathetic you come across.

Like for real you really think your eliciting a reaction out of me cause ur tryna go back to the gainz  ? I dont give a fk what a c*cksuk loser on some random forum says about my body, i could care less to justify my self you utter nobody.  The presence of my essence in this page is a privilege you dont deserve to have. Honestly you losers online are creating a humiliation fetsih for me, its so validating comparing my self and my life to people like you that i recognize the toxicity in it but i just cant help it. I love when i show weaker males(cause you're not a man lmao) what an absolute chad i am. Its even more validating than having sex with hot chicks tbh. You get used to that after a while, especially in summer time. Whatever go selfsuck your self to sleep dreaming about how youl never be even close to experiencing the joy of my life. Piece out

HeightGain

Triggered so easy. Great to see

Post some good women and gains when you've achieved it. Until then everyone will know you're a 150 lbs loser.

spark

Triggered so easy. Great to see

Post some good women and gains when you've achieved it. Until then everyone will know you're a 150 lbs loser.

i could be 100 pounds and i would still get more bitches than you, lmao tryna force weight as the main culprit of anything value.

Everyone will know...ahahaha you crack me up, i dont share the same mindset as your dwelling ass im the proactive cause of "everyone" in my life not the one awaiting reactions. And fyi im actually 115 lbs i just need to let that be known since everyone will see this ya know

"post some good women" aaaand u aint getting laid, cool thnx for letting me know but idrc

Kal el

Did u measure ur shoulder from the back or from the front

5ft5

Bruh you're in the 99% of men, more commonly known as "chads". Keep attacking people for having views different than yours, context switch because you can't defend yours, and repeat because that is the maximum argument your brain can process.

"I don't even care about you" yeah, pretty evident from how you come back, again and again, to get your ass handed to you. Do us a favor and keep your double-digit IQ arguments to yourself. You're not very intelligent and replying to you makes me lose a brain cell every time. The only comeback you seem to have is "i gEt lAiD sO yOurE a loSeR hurrr" idiot lol.  Try to go back to your own posts and see how you contradict yourself time and again.

Stay triggered. Bum.

spark

Did u measure ur shoulder from the back or from the front

back

spark

Bruh you're in the 99% of men, more commonly known as "chads". Keep attacking people for having views different than yours, context switch because you can't defend yours, and repeat because that is the maximum argument your brain can process.

"I don't even care about you" yeah, pretty evident from how you come back, again and again, to get your ass handed to you. Do us a favor and keep your double-digit IQ arguments to yourself. You're not very intelligent and replying to you makes me lose a brain cell every time. The only comeback you seem to have is "i gEt lAiD sO yOurE a loSeR hurrr" idiot lol.  Try to go back to your own posts and see how you contradict yourself time and again.

Stay triggered. Bum.

not wasting time with u, made my points, everytime i was logically dissecting ur arguments u kept creating other threads and not addressing my stuff. U have a big mouth on the internet, its so clear to me ur a pussy irl tho.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up