Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What doctors make arm lengthening?  (Read 475 times)

Game

• Visitor
What doctors make arm lengthening?
« on: June 04, 2021, 08:52:13 PM »

What doctors are performing arm lenghtening and what is the price?

Dark

Re: What doctors make arm lengthening?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2021, 05:23:29 PM »

Dr Halil Buldu just did an arm lengthening a few days ago for a patient that did both femur and tibia lengthening a while back, his team livelifetaller probably has more information on the pricing

onlywantafewcmmore

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 02:33:55 AM »

Is he actually experienced with arm lenghtening or is it just another procedure he has on his menu to earn extra money

Game

• Visitor

Im interested with the cosmetic arm lenghtening but i know just one doctor who performe this procedure with internal precice stryde and is Doctor paley but is very expensive 90000$ for 5 cm in humerus. But is this procedure safe and recommended for cosmetic, i want to know the reabilitation time, what exercises are performed and after what time are Internal device removed and what is the price for that because doctor paley  say   the price for all procedure removal devixe but just arm don't say
And if you know other surgeons who performe this procedure with precice stryde please tell me that doctor or doctors.

Game

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2021, 07:06:36 AM »

Is he experienced with this procedure? And it use precice stryde i want to know because i don't want to become handicapeted after that, Dr Paley is expensive but i know with him im in good hands

p9607880

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2021, 07:19:01 PM »

I have no idea if he's experienced, but I know he charges 20K euros for external arm lengthening.
Pages: [1]   Go Up