Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If you are 5'7-5'8, I only think LL is worth it if you get 7 cm minimum  (Read 1052 times)

Ronman

I am 172-173, and realistically I don't see a huge change in my life if I got 5.5cm or 6cm. I'd still be in the class of 'not big enough to be a MAN purely on height'. Ie I'd have to still compensate with muscles, status, a big personality etc.

A strong 5'11, ie 181 cm, now you're in a different class range. You are basically seen as A MAN wherever you walk. Not a big man worthy of a ton of respect, but a MAN nonetheless. Nobody will disrespect a 181cm man because of his size

But 9cm is not attainable, so what is the point for me? 7cm plus wearing 2 cm lifts at all times is an option, but why LL if you still have to wear lifts? Defeats the purpose.

Best to just wear height shoes that take me to 176cm, stay exremely lean, get a roided body, increase my penis size, and be very outgoing.

AimHigh

Please Bro, don't do roids and shrink your balls and maybe be infertile for life, I have never used roids, I am 54 with good proportions and defined abs, I peristantly work out 3 times a week, and I dont eat too many Carbs, Decent Girls dont care if u r 4 inches or 7 inches long  - its best to find a Good Woman who loves and respects You - attraction is hard to qauntify,  I was 5'7" when my stunning wife asked me out on a date, we now have 4 kids and 11 grandkids - back then She was being pursued by a 6'6" hung Guy from a rich family, I was basically homeless with bad acne....
2016 5.3 cm RFem. Fitbone, 2019 8cm LFem. Precice 2.2, 2022 2.9 cm Rfem Precice 2.2

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm

What the fk? Please get a therapist
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

Highest

I was 5'7" when my stunning wife asked me out on a date, we now have 4 kids and 11 grandkids - back then She was being pursued by a 6'6" hung Guy from a rich family, I was basically homeless with bad acne....

Have to ask, how did you find out that the 6'6 guy persuing your wife was hung?

AimHigh

Good Question, He took her to the beach, made sure he got very wet and wore skin tight white budgie smugglers (Speedos ) - We actually had a good laugh over that later..
2016 5.3 cm RFem. Fitbone, 2019 8cm LFem. Precice 2.2, 2022 2.9 cm Rfem Precice 2.2

Highest

Haha sounds like it was his signature move

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

LoL. That applies to most people here. most here are mentally fked in their heads

Worzezterlire

I always love your blunt responses  ;D

5ft5

Best to just wear height shoes that take me to 176cm, stay exremely lean, get a roided body, increase my penis size, and be very outgoing.

I'll assume you know penis enlargement surgery is a thing and way cheaper than CLL.

Go for the full 8cm on femurs then. I don't see what's stopping you.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member

Enlargement surgery will cause a lot more downward torque on the penis.  Even when it's hard it will be floppy from the base and won't point upward anymore.  Only get it if your penis is absolutely pathetic in size or if it naturally points way up (not a curve, the whole thing).

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

Enlargement surgery will cause a lot more downward torque on the penis.  Even when it's hard it will be floppy from the base and won't point upward anymore.  Only get it if your penis is absolutely pathetic in size or if it naturally points way up (not a curve, the whole thing).

if its not hard you cant do anal because it will bend all the time

BetzLandLiberator

I am 172-173, and realistically I don't see a huge change in my life if I got 5.5cm or 6cm. I'd still be in the class of 'not big enough to be a MAN purely on height'. Ie I'd have to still compensate with muscles, status, a big personality etc.

A strong 5'11, ie 181 cm, now you're in a different class range. You are basically seen as A MAN wherever you walk. Not a big man worthy of a ton of respect, but a MAN nonetheless. Nobody will disrespect a 181cm man because of his size

But 9cm is not attainable, so what is the point for me? 7cm plus wearing 2 cm lifts at all times is an option, but why LL if you still have to wear lifts? Defeats the purpose.

Please don't do LL. You will waste your money and still be unhappy. Height is obviously not your only problem, either because height dysphoria or heightism.

LL will make you taller, that's it. As long as you get inside one deviation of average height for your country, you're good to go in terms of avoiding heightism and discrimination ini the dating market. .

But LL won't fix your delusion that you are only a man if you are 181cm.

Elhemioe

Ahem, buddy, I'm MTF, 172, I've never gotten   for being 5'8, most people respected me regardless. If you're not being respected or considered by women at such a height the problem is not coming from your body I can assure you, I'm into men but I had countless women be interested in me. Besides 5'8 is enough to be taller than most ladies already. You really don't have to be 6' to deem yourself as a man really.

Besides 7cm is actually range. 5cm is considered safe and that's what I'm going for as I just want the long legs and 177 will be tall enough for a woman.
Current height: 5'8
Goal height : 5'10-6'

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

i think tansgeners are copletely fked in their heads even worse than usual people on here.
but hey sometimes u gotta learn the hard way. theres a reason why sucides rates are this high.
nature fixxing up itself so that next gen dont have to deal with this bs.  8)

Elhemioe

First, the suicide rates are as low as the general population's post transition  ;)
Second, nobody asked for your opinion, especially since the majority disagrees with you and this isn't the subject of this forum  ;D
Third be an   if you wish that's on you not me buddy

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm

i think tansgeners are copletely fked in their heads even worse than usual people on here.
but hey sometimes u gotta learn the hard way. theres a reason why sucides rates are this high.

whatever you say, incel
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

Ronman

Unfair man. This person has come on this forum to get advice on LL, not be taunted and abused.

What they do with their body/life is their business. Doesn't affect you.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

First, the suicide rates are as low as the general population's post transition  ;)

That's a blatant lie....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/

Body Builder

I am1,76 and even before my LL (at 1,69) I was more a "man" than you would be after 8-9 cm.
Because you feel inadequate amd that won't change a lot as even now you are not short to feel so inferior so there is clearly a self esteem problem.

That said, being taller help to be more attractive with women.
But noome will see a man at your height with a built body and some good style as not manly enough.
Nor they would see an 1,85 skinny guy with boysh clothes as vrry manly only because he is tall.

Elhemioe

That's a blatant lie....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/

Note that I said post transition, not post surgery.
Transition is about social coming out and hormonal surgery mostly. Sex reassignment is .. debatable. It causes a lot of suicide because many people don't need it and end up disappointed.
"A survey of trans people in the UK found that a medical transition was shown to greatly reduce rates of suicidal ideation and attempts, in contrast to those at other stages of transition (imminently transitioning or beginning transition). 67% of transitioning people thought about suicide before transitioning whereas only 3% thought about suicide after their transition (Bailey et al., 2014)."
Less than half transgender people who undergo a medical transition chose to get srs. I'm not sure but I think I remember reading that it's actually less than 20% but that needs to be confirmed.
Not to mention that, once again, it's not the subject of the topic nor the forum.

Unfair man. This person has come on this forum to get advice on LL, not be taunted and abused.

What they do with their body/life is their business. Doesn't affect you.

Thank you that's appreciated
Pages: [1]   Go Up