Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I saw some dude limping/walking weirdly. Is that how you walk after 5.5-6cm LL  (Read 534 times)

Ronman

I was parked today and I saw some young Asian guy walking a bit weirdly. It lok like his legs were slightly inverted inward. It wasn't a crazy limp but it was noticeable.

People walking towards him were a little bit repelled and moved further away from him.

Is this how you tend to walk after LL? Because it would certainly detract from the attractiveness of being 2.5 inches taller.

dexter1930

I was parked today and I saw some young Asian guy walking a bit weirdly. It lok like his legs were slightly inverted inward. It wasn't a crazy limp but it was noticeable.

People walking towards him were a little bit repelled and moved further away from him.

Is this how you tend to walk after LL? Because it would certainly detract from the attractiveness of being 2.5 inches taller.

short answer:NO

DonBones

Someone could walk "a bit weirdly" for many reasons. LL is one of them, or maybe he was drunk.

It is impossible to say, but if all you noticed was a weird stride then odds are it is not LL simply because there are so many other possibilities.
First Surgery - Prof Betz - 28th July 2021 🇩🇪
Nail Removal - Dr Becker - 13th December 2023 🇩🇪
Lengthened: 5.00cm
Height: 180cm
Current Phase: Post Nail-Removal Adaptation

Ronman

Someone could walk "a bit weirdly" for many reasons. LL is one of them, or maybe he was drunk.

It is impossible to say, but if all you noticed was a weird stride then odds are it is not LL simply because there are so many other possibilities.

I appreciate your response, but my question was not whether he had LL. It was whether people who have LL tend to have a bit of a weird/distorted walk afterwards.

Atlas

No of course

That isn't really a smart question

KrP1

Stupid question

BelowTheMean

There are plenty of videos on here that you can look at to see how people walk after LL.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

Physiotherapist

• Visitor

Hi I'm pretty new here in this forum, as I experienced with working many limb lengthing people it's true they have inward leg and there are many reasons to have a bow leg or inward leg
One of them is inappropriate muscle contraction
So if you stretch all hip muscle equally and keep your hip biomechanically in a right alignment probably you will have less such as that problem

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm

Hi I'm pretty new here in this forum, as I experienced with working many limb lengthing people it's true they have inward leg and there are many reasons to have a bow leg or inward leg
One of them is inappropriate muscle contraction
So if you stretch all hip muscle equally and keep your hip biomechanically in a right alignment probably you will have less such as that problem

Hey man! Good to have you here. May I ask where you practice?
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up