Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Short black female facing signigicant barriers  (Read 1444 times)

wants2growtaller

Short black female facing signigicant barriers
« on: June 28, 2021, 11:03:21 PM »

Hello

I am a short black female and I am facing significant barriers because of my short height. Can someone please help me.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

MrSoonToBeTaller

Re: Short black female facing signigicant barriers
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 11:07:08 PM »

How tall are you?  Average female height is around 5’4” in the US

wants2growtaller

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 11:07:44 PM »

ia m five feet one.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

MrSoonToBeTaller

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 11:09:25 PM »

How old are you?  I just ask because it seems like young looking women are taken less seriously.  The shorter than average stature could compound that.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2021, 11:13:34 PM »

over 30

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2021, 11:16:54 PM »

over 30

Awww sorry to hear that. Young brother here myself @5’7 so I had to get this done. If you can afford it Financially go for it.

However As a female I’d suggest Tibias 🦴 over femurs and longer legs seems more appealing on a woman.

The sh8t is painful af tho. I’d put the pain up there with losing a close or immediate family member if that pain could be felt physically, this would be it. But like anything else In life. It will be worth it.
Meh.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2021, 11:17:58 PM »

I get mistreated a lot.

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2021, 11:23:01 PM »

I get mistreated a lot.

What country are you in? And what’s your definition of mistreated?
Meh.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2021, 11:24:18 PM »

Being fired cosntantly, first one getting fired, first one to get laid off. Falsely arrested, discrminated for housing etc.

Apollo676

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2021, 11:27:11 PM »

Hey man i PM you,if you have some time so we could talk,would appreciate that

wants2growtaller

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2021, 11:28:22 PM »

i didnt receive your message.

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2021, 11:35:57 PM »

Being fired cosntantly, first one getting fired, first one to get laid off. Falsely arrested, discrminated for housing etc.

Oh damn. That sucks but how does that relate to your height?

Also I can’t respond to your pm cos I’ve “exceeded” response for the hour or something.
Meh.

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2021, 11:36:30 PM »

Hey man i PM you,if you have some time so we could talk,would appreciate that

Up and active. What is sleep?
Meh.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2021, 12:19:55 AM »

You  are welcome to message me.

Worzezterlire

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2021, 03:18:05 AM »

Awww sorry to hear that. Young brother here myself @5’7 so I had to get this done. If you can afford it Financially go for it.

However As a female I’d suggest Tibias 🦴 over femurs and longer legs seems more appealing on a woman.

The sh8t is painful af tho. I’d put the pain up there with losing a close or immediate family member if that pain could be felt physically, this would be it. But like anything else In life. It will be worth it.

I might recommend the opposite and say to go for femurs.  You can get more height, long femurs look very feminine (and black women iirc have the longest femurs of any demographic anyways so it would look normal), and if you wear heels ever you won’t look weird.  Long tibias I think look better on men but it’s of course down to individuals and their own beauty standards and ratios.  But if you want to get from 5’1 to 5’4 femurs make that easier.

I’m sympathetic to you.  I have to say that being black and a woman are probably primarily the reasons for this discrimination (if you live in the United States), but you can’t change either of those or the racism around us.  If getting taller makes you feel happier I think you should go for it.  Not trying to sound negative — I’m on your side with this and I’m really sorry to hear you suffer in your life over this.

Good luck if you go forward with it!  As I mentioned, without any information beyond your height etc I would recommend doing femurs.  I’ve seen female femur patients irl who reached 8cm and it looks really good.  You might even get treated well because women with long legs are perceived as more attractive.

AimHigh

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2021, 04:50:42 AM »

Umm, not necessarily bad for You - I am an engineer who works fo the state that had to compete with 90 other male engineers for my job, If you studied engineering and graduated with even poor results You would short listed and granted an instant interview. You have reduced entry barriers to many job/education opportunities in most Western countries that I as a "privileged oppressive " straight CIS white Male would not receive.
2016 5.3 cm RFem. Fitbone, 2019 8cm LFem. Precice 2.2, 2022 2.9 cm Rfem Precice 2.2

Worzezterlire

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2021, 05:54:33 AM »

Umm, not necessarily bad for You - I am an engineer who works fo the state that had to compete with 90 other male engineers for my job, If you studied engineering and graduated with even poor results You would short listed and granted an instant interview. You have reduced entry barriers to many job/education opportunities in most Western countries that I as a "privileged oppressive " straight CIS white Male would not receive.

What possessed you to post this?  ::)

overandover

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2021, 09:12:31 AM »

Are you sure it's because of height and not racism, sexism. I think racism &  sexism are more prevalent than heightism.

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2021, 09:31:12 AM »

Are you sure it's because of height and not racism, sxxism. I think racism &  sxxism are more prevalent than heightism.

You’re all jumping to conclusions without having any supporting facts to the story. Being short is annoying AF and I can relate with that but I don’t see how your height can ruin your life. Can hinder certain things maybe but RUIN?

Also, Falsely arrested, being arrested and laid off, as sad as those things are I don’t see how height could have been the determining factor in any of that.

We Need more details.
Meh.

AimHigh

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2021, 09:34:53 AM »

I prefer equality over equity, better for the individual and society imho  ;)
2016 5.3 cm RFem. Fitbone, 2019 8cm LFem. Precice 2.2, 2022 2.9 cm Rfem Precice 2.2

overandover

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2021, 10:21:54 AM »

I prefer equality over equity, better for the individual and society imho  ;)

There's nothing like equality never was. That's why equity is important.

Elhemioe

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2021, 02:51:49 PM »

I might recommend the opposite and say to go for femurs.  You can get more height, long femurs look very feminine (and black women iirc have the longest femurs of any demographic anyways so it would look normal), and if you wear heels ever you won’t look weird.  Long tibias I think look better on men but it’s of course down to individuals and their own beauty standards and ratios.  But if you want to get from 5’1 to 5’4 femurs make that easier.

I’m sympathetic to you.  I have to say that being black and a woman are probably primarily the reasons for this discrimination (if you live in the United States), but you can’t change either of those or the racism around us.  If getting taller makes you feel happier I think you should go for it.  Not trying to sound negative — I’m on your side with this and I’m really sorry to hear you suffer in your life over this.

Good luck if you go forward with it!  As I mentioned, without any information beyond your height etc I would recommend doing femurs.  I’ve seen female femur patients irl who reached 8cm and it looks really good.  You might even get treated well because women with long legs are perceived as more attractive.

So in your opinion femurs would actually be better ? I was planning for tibias thinking it'd look significantly more elegant actually, cause imo longer tibias give the impression of elongated legs more than femurs do somehow ?
Current height: 5'8
Goal height : 5'10-6'

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2021, 09:13:02 PM »

So in your opinion femurs would actually be better ? I was planning for tibias thinking it'd look significantly more elegant actually, cause imo longer tibias give the impression of elongated legs more than femurs do somehow ?

You’ll lose whatever booty you have if you do femurs. Do tibias if you’re a woman...plus if you’re doing LON you wanna be able to wash your genitalia cos if you do femurs, eww I don’t even wanna imagine.
Meh.

Growing

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2021, 06:53:50 AM »

Black guy here also considering the surgery. I'm 5'8. I actually find women your height very attractive. I usually go for women 5'4 and under. All my exes been 5'5 weirdly enough though. Have you looked into doing the procedure?

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2021, 07:43:35 AM »

Black guy here also considering the surgery. I'm 5'8. I actually find women your height very attractive. I usually go for women 5'4 and under. All my exes been 5'5 weirdly enough though. Have you looked into doing the procedure?

5’8 is a solid height G. If I were 5’8 I never would have known anything about this but I def understand where your coming from. Do some research into the procedure but at 5’8 I wouldn’t consider this man. It is rough.
Meh.

Growing

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2021, 05:19:28 AM »

5’8 is a solid height G. If I were 5’8 I never would have known anything about this but I def understand where your coming from. Do some research into the procedure but at 5’8 I wouldn’t consider this man. It is rough.

yeah 5'8 is pretty tall for a woman. not so much for a  man. average height is 5'9 I believe. I'd love to get to 5'11. I have knock knees and wanted to straighten my legs. Then I found out I can do that and increase my height at the same time. So my thoughts was I might as well get some height out of it while the would is open.

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2021, 07:05:35 AM »

yeah 5'8 is pretty tall for a woman. not so much for a  man. average height is 5'9 I believe. I'd love to get to 5'11. I have knock knees and wanted to straighten my legs. Then I found out I can do that and increase my height at the same time. So my thoughts was I might as well get some height out of it while the would is open.

Solid. Make it happen then.
Meh.

Megaman(blueboy)

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2021, 12:32:20 AM »

You’ll lose whatever booty you have if you do femurs. Do tibias if you’re a woman...plus if you’re doing LON you wanna be able to wash your genitalia cos if you do femurs, eww I don’t even wanna imagine.
Does doing femurs make your butt smaller?

Megaman(blueboy)

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2021, 12:34:04 AM »

And people will do fked up   if you let them. Have you thought about getting an online job where your height isn’t a factor?

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2021, 03:14:48 PM »

Does doing femurs make your butt smaller?

Yes, LON At least, cant speak for other methods.
Meh.

Sambollio

« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2021, 07:42:59 PM »

If you want more height you can go up to 3 inches on femurs, which would put you at average female height (US). I personally think longer femurs would look better on a woman. I like long legs and I think when I picture them, the attractive part is that femur area primarily. One of my female friends (5’6) has the same length legs as her female friend (5’11) and it’s mostly in the femurs, and it’s super good looking! They are both models so they have all their measurements. Anyways that my personal preference so take it with a grain of salt.

As for muscle loss in your butt, this will be temporary. All your lower body muscles will atrophy during the recovery which is very long, and you’re movement is limited. Once you get moving again you will recover that muscle and maybe even more.

I do think that if you were average female height you would get more respect. Unfortunately height/ body size is hugely important to be taken seriously. I can’t speak on your other issues as it’s just not something I have experienced.

There are a lot of resources on this site discussing the surgery and it is and excellent resource to learn about it. It is a huge decision and most people who want to get it, never do for various reasons. So make sure you are well informed because there is a lot to consider.

Also there are a lot of really cool and supportive people on here, but there are a lot of people who are bitter towards women/incels/ etc. who are going to give you a hard time so brace for that.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up