Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Moderators & Title Ranks  (Read 4570 times)

Muse

New Moderators & Title Ranks
« on: May 22, 2014, 08:10:06 PM »

Hey folks,  the forum is growing and therefore we need additional moderators to keep the forum running smoothly.   After discussion with the other moderators Kilokahn and Medium Drink Of Water,  we agreed on the two members that we feel are the right choice for this role.

Wannabegiant and Bilateraldamage are the new forum moderators. They will be involved with the decision making and moderation of the forum.     

To help members (especially new members) easily know who are the moderators,  there will be a new rank title for moderators.   We will also be doing the same for LL Doctors and Physios who are members of our community.

Blackhawk

Re: New Moderators & Title Ranks
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 09:29:39 PM »

I think they will make great moderators and I like the up in rank for the people who are making LL happen.

BilateralDamage

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 10:43:47 PM »

I'm flattered to be a part of the moderation team.  We'll help keep a beautifully running ship here :D

Wannabegiant

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 11:06:36 PM »

Yeah as Bilateral said, happy to be part of the team. Hoping to make contributions and help new LL prospects as the forum continues to grow

Adriano

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 03:02:52 AM »

Thanks for the forum guys.

I spent a couple of years on the old forum so I am really enjoying this forum.

Keep the good work up.

Taller

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 03:59:14 AM »

I, too, would like to thank our fine team of moderators for your time, patience, help, and care for the well being of the members of this forum. Means a lot to know that we are in the hands of genuinely good (and cool) people who give their time, not to make money or follow an agenda, but to help people in similar shoes overcome a problem that was, until recently, unconquerable. You guys give so many people so much hope in a safe and realistic way. Thanks so much for the love :') Here's to many more good discussions and safe, successful, and satisfactory LL procedures in the near future!

alps

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 05:18:35 AM »

I'm not sure if title ranks would be appropriate for doctors/physios.
How do you even know they're the real ones?
They probably are, but I think it's wrong to "testify" it without being sure.
If there is a title rank of a doctor for a user, a new user might simply believe it and completely buy in to whatever the "doctor" says.
If it's the board's opinion that someone is a doctor, keep it so. I don't think it's correct to make it official.

Also, please tell us how it would help to have ranks publicized.

Please take my words in the right spirit of common improvement.

MAN-OF-STEEL

• It's not an S
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 05:34:58 AM »

next step would be to promote this site somehow as it's very informative!

Muse

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2014, 05:42:01 AM »

I'm not sure if title ranks would be appropriate for doctors/physios.
How do you even know they're the real ones?
They probably are, but I think it's wrong to "testify" it without being sure.
If there is a title rank of a doctor for a user, a new user might simply believe it and completely buy in to whatever the "doctor" says.
If it's the board's opinion that someone is a doctor, keep it so. I don't think it's correct to make it official.

Also, please tell us how it would help to have ranks publicized.

Please take my words in the right spirit of common improvement.

Absolutely.  I understand the concern that it's important to know that the real Doctors and Physios are posting, not fake ones .

There will be email verification similar to this, so it's not guessing or opinion.
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=132.msg6116#msg6116

So by having certified rank title for Doctors and Physio,  it help members know that they are reading and replying to the real person.  Let's say for example if a member want to PM or receive a PM from the Doctor/Physio, they can know right away from the title rank..

BilateralDamage

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2014, 06:26:56 AM »

I, too, would like to thank our fine team of moderators for your time, patience, help, and care for the well being of the members of this forum. Means a lot to know that we are in the hands of genuinely good (and cool) people who give their time, not to make money or follow an agenda, but to help people in similar shoes overcome a problem that was, until recently, unconquerable. You guys give so many people so much hope in a safe and realistic way. Thanks so much for the love :') Here's to many more good discussions and safe, successful, and satisfactory LL procedures in the near future!

<3!!!

I think the most important part to having a successful forums is like you said- to have members and mods without an agenda.  The only endgame should be for the community to learn from each other with unbiased and pure info.  I would still be going to the old forum today if I didn't learn that the owner is a money suk leech.

That being said, I'm so grateful we have this forum to look out for us.  ;D I've learned tons and avoided catastrophic mistakes by listening to the advice given here and ignoring deceitful claims made elsewhere.

Disobedient

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 01:20:21 PM »

I'm against that, unless my username's color change to (red or orange)
why you cant do that  ???   ???

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2014, 06:34:32 PM »

Aw yeah, more added to the team.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Muse

New Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2014, 01:26:21 PM »

A shout out to our newest forum moderator.   

FullmetalShorty has been added to the moderation team.   He will be involve with the decision making and moderation of the forum, to ensure the smooth running of the LL forum as it continue to grow

P.S    For those wondering, also known as TheRisingShorty  :D     
Pages: [1]   Go Up