Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: LON EXTERNAL TIBIA with Dr Harry/ Dr Saini INDIA  (Read 7411 times)

Growing

Re: LON EXTERNAL TIBIA with Dr Harry/ Dr Saini INDIA
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2021, 11:28:00 PM »

congrats on the growth bro

firefly

« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2021, 04:51:13 AM »

congrats on the growth bro
Thanks a lot man!

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2021, 07:54:35 AM »

Just wait a bit more. I promise i'll clear everything!
Can't write everything in one day for pain & discomfort.
Just ignore that retard.The other day I just felt sick of his spam on another post whose poster is named Meck and I think he wanna spam all posts here.

firefly

« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2021, 01:58:51 PM »

DAY 68: Till now i've completed lengthening of 5 cm in both the legs without any complication. Thankfully there is zero amount of ballerina yet. I can feel that my muscles are tight now. I can realise the strech while standing. Yesterday Dr. Saini came to check me and told that everything is going very well till now. Dr. Harry nowadays increases the level of pt and puts myself to the harder altitude of exercises. Till now i'm turning 1 mm per day coz the tightness is still minimum but i'll decrease the amount to 0.75mm/0.50mm with the increase of tightness. Since now i can't feel excessive pain in  my legs but i must have to say that the level of discomfort is rapidly arising day by day. Sleeping is more difficult nowadays. Hoping to get rid of the frame as soon as possible.

Shatter. Gee. 11

« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2021, 04:38:08 PM »

I was planning to go India or Turkey to get LL because they offer concierge services in both places. Having someone to take care of you is very important.

Now I am feeling worried about the authenticity of diaries (both Indian and Turkish). I wish had money to do it in USA but that will take another 10 years. This is so frustrating :(

I am from India. Don't go to anyone except Parihar. Or probably some other guys of Delhi. He's great. Topped his academic exams and is trained under Paley. Sure there are better doctors out there but they just don't perform cosmetic procedures. Don't go to anyone except Parihar.

I have never ever heard of this doctor's name BTW. Mt grandpa was a cardiologist. My cousin is an orthopedic surgeon. I have a few docs in my family although I'm a nobody. Believe me, I know about top docs of this country. I just got to know about this doc's name. I'm.not saying he's a bad doc. But just will tell you to be cautious. If you want external tibia look no further. Parihar is the cheapest and the best option. If you want internals go to someone else. AFAIK no Indian doc has much of an experience with internals including parihar. Also Parihar doesn't perform external femur.

Buldu also looks shady AF. Typical marketing guy. I don't think his credentials are that good. The Greece guy is wayyy better. 5-6k dollars I don't think should decide anything.

And yes this guy's diary looks shady af
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

Plan- LON tibia 6 cm, LON femur 5 cm

yash

« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2021, 07:06:31 PM »

I am from India. Don't go to anyone except Parihar. Or probably some other guys of Delhi. He's great. Topped his academic exams and is trained under Paley. Sure there are better doctors out there but they just don't perform cosmetic procedures. Don't go to anyone except Parihar.

I have never ever heard of this doctor's name BTW. Mt grandpa was a cardiologist. My cousin is an orthopedic surgeon. I have a few docs in my family although I'm a nobody. Believe me, I know about top docs of this country. I just got to know about this doc's name. I'm.not saying he's a bad doc. But just will tell you to be cautious. If you want external tibia look no further. Parihar is the cheapest and the best option. If you want internals go to someone else. AFAIK no Indian doc has much of an experience with internals including parihar. Also Parihar doesn't perform external femur.

Buldu also looks shady AF. Typical marketing guy. I don't think his credentials are that good. The Greece guy is wayyy better. 5-6k dollars I don't think should decide anything.

And yes this guy's diary looks shady af
hello shatter_gee

even i had the surgery with dr.saini.. and trust me he is a really good surgeon..
i am still in the distraction phase.. and have met contacted many of his patients who have succesfully completed their surgery and are pretty happy with their result. agree that dr parihar is very experienced. but that doesnt mean other doctors can not do the surgery properly... dr saini is trained in a reasonably good institution and has been doing ilizarov for over 8 years.. he has deep knowledge about the subject and has treated many complicated issues.. and is also constantly updating himself...   and if everyone had money everyone would want to go to paley only.. one issue is after considering the cost of dr parihar's surgery accomodation, paid physiotherapy, hospital transfers, investiagations, personal helper, medications, dressing changes,food etc it would reach atleast -16-17 lakhs for those surgeons  you are talking about ..   with dr hirdesh and dr saini all of them are included in the package..which they offer for 9 lakhs. also dr hirdesh will  be availabe 24/7 to help us with any issues we may face... so yeah one reason i chose was cost but a lot of other things can be taken off my head  as there are people who take care of these things here.. and i can say i am happy with my current progress.
p.s: i am atleast not a nobody. i am a doctor myself(MBBS). and i think i am atleast capable enough of understanding the skill and knowledge of a doctor
cross ll exfixLON with dr hirdesh and dr saini,, 4.8femurs & 4.8tibs
164cm to 174cm  age:23
step 1(left femur & right tibia) done on 20-aug-2021..removal on 20-oct-2021
step 2(right femur-left tibia) on 21st-nov-2021 removal~10th-jan-2022
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=67864.0

Shatter. Gee. 11

« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2021, 05:04:24 AM »

hello shatter_gee

even i had the surgery with dr.saini.. and trust me he is a really good surgeon..
i am still in the distraction phase.. and have met contacted many of his patients who have succesfully completed their surgery and are pretty happy with their result. agree that dr parihar is very experienced. but that doesnt mean other doctors can not do the surgery properly... dr saini is trained in a reasonably good institution and has been doing ilizarov for over 8 years.. he has deep knowledge about the subject and has treated many complicated issues.. and is also constantly updating himself...   and if everyone had money everyone would want to go to paley only.. one issue is after considering the cost of dr parihar's surgery accomodation, paid physiotherapy, hospital transfers, investiagations, personal helper, medications, dressing changes,food etc it would reach atleast -16-17 lakhs for those surgeons  you are talking about ..   with dr hirdesh and dr saini all of them are included in the package..which they offer for 9 lakhs. also dr hirdesh will  be availabe 24/7 to help us with any issues we may face... so yeah one reason i chose was cost but a lot of other things can be taken off my head  as there are people who take care of these things here.. and i can say i am happy with my current progress.
p.s: i am atleast not a nobody. i am a doctor myself(MBBS). and i think i am atleast capable enough of understanding the skill and knowledge of a doctor
Ok. I believe you.
I think it shouldnt be more than 12 lac with Parihar though. Although 9 lac does look like a good deal. How's the food? Do they provide enough calories? Also they give you a personal PT guy?

Another question. Did they tell you to bring your parents? I'm 22. I will never tell my parents about it. Parihar wants his patients to do that. Does saini have that rule?

Also, is 9 lac the cost for cross lengthening? Tell me more about it please.
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

yash

« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2021, 08:10:41 AM »

Ok. I believe you.
I think it shouldnt be more than 12 lac with Parihar though. Although 9 lac does look like a good deal. How's the food? Do they provide enough calories? Also they give you a personal PT guy?

Another question. Did they tell you to bring your parents? I'm 22. I will never tell my parents about it. Parihar wants his patients to do that. Does saini have that rule?

Also, is 9 lac the cost for cross lengthening? Tell me more about it please.
hey bro,

the food is decent.. i take curry,dal and rice,roti for lunch and chicken for dinner. its not too fancy but manageable and healthy.. the breakfast is also good and varies...  but you can always ask if you want anything different.. they wil try to replace it as long as they can.. also harry sir is kind enough to bring us anything like pizza, sweets etc once in a while at his own expense .. (dont do this everyday though.:)

i did not bring my parents.. i am 23 and this had been going on in my home for over an year.. my mother gave the money...she was fully ok with it but my father was afraid of extreme risks, he is calm now though since things are going smoothly.  neither harry sir nor saini sir will allow you to have surgery if you are indian without parental consent.. probably bcoz of nikhil reddy case in hyd, that happened. he was fine after surgery but him and his parents made unnecessary issue, after surgery..defaming a local  surgeon.
i would suggest convincing your parents since height is an important thing in society.short guys are juvenilised more often than people think and are not taken seriously. and makinig them interact with current patients will make their nerves calm down... being short is not easy brother...

the price i wrote for both doctors was per segment. either femurs/tibia....not cross .. you can talk to them for more info regarding this

yash

« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2021, 08:54:19 AM »

by the way firefly and i stay in opposite rooms... :)

Shatter. Gee. 11

« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2021, 10:41:17 AM »

hey bro,

the food is decent.. i take curry,dal and rice,roti for lunch and chicken for dinner. its not too fancy but manageable and healthy.. the breakfast is also good and varies...  but you can always ask if you want anything different.. they wil try to replace it as long as they can.. also harry sir is kind enough to bring us anything like pizza, sweets etc once in a while at his own expense .. (dont do this everyday though.:)

i did not bring my parents.. i am 23 and this had been going on in my home for over an year.. my mother gave the money...she was fully ok with it but my father was afraid of extreme risks, he is calm now though since things are going smoothly.  neither harry sir nor saini sir will allow you to have surgery if you are indian without parental consent.. probably bcoz of nikhil reddy case in hyd, that happened. he was fine after surgery but him and his parents made unnecessary issue, after surgery..defaming a local  surgeon.
i would suggest convincing your parents since height is an important thing in society.short guys are juvenilised more often than people think and are not taken seriously. and makinig them interact with current patients will make their nerves calm down... being short is not easy brother...

the price i wrote for both doctors was per segment. either femurs/tibia....not cross .. you can talk to them for more info regarding this

Is the consent like a written signature thing or something? Or do they call? I have no problems telling my parents but my mom would end up telling someone else. she is the last person any human being should trust for keeping their secrets
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

yash

« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2021, 11:45:07 AM »

Is the consent like a written signature thing or something? Or do they call? I have no problems telling my parents but my mom would end up telling someone else. she is the last person any human being should trust for keeping their secrets
they do send you a consent form to get signed but a phone call(preferably video call) with one of your parents would suffice

Shatter. Gee. 11

« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2021, 03:04:03 PM »

they do send you a consent form to get signed but a phone call(preferably video call) with one of your parents would suffice

Would brother or sister do? Also, how much did you pay for the surgery?
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

firefly

« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2021, 03:47:35 PM »

Would brother or sister do? Also, how much did you pay for the surgery?
Bro, actually you should contact heightincreaseinfo.com or call +919971119604. They can console all your queries far better.

Shatter. Gee. 11

« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2021, 05:33:06 PM »

Bro, actually you should contact heightincreaseinfo.com or call +919971119604. They can console all your queries far better.
Ya but how much did it cost?
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

yash

« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2021, 06:02:49 PM »

already answered its 9l for bilateral tibia. i am not really sure about femurs .. you can get a discount of 50-60k if you chose  a smaller hospital instead of large corporate hospital. i had my surgery in the smaller one.. its pretty clean and the staff is really concerned about our well being. i am happy to have chosen it..

Shatter. Gee. 11

« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2021, 03:40:13 AM »

already answered its 9l for bilateral tibia. i am not really sure about femurs .. you can get a discount of 50-60k if you chose  a smaller hospital instead of large corporate hospital. i had my surgery in the smaller one.. its pretty clean and the staff is really concerned about our well being. i am happy to have chosen it..

Oh I thought you are the cross lengthening guy. Apologies. Was interested in knowing the cost of cross lengthening
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

yash

« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2021, 03:45:41 AM »

Oh I thought you are the cross lengthening guy. Apologies. Was interested in knowing the cost of cross lengthening
Bro i am cross lngthng guy. we are hijacking firefly's diary. if you have any questions please ask on my diary.only reason i had to post here was bcoz you were critical of a good ll team... lets talk in my diary..

firefly

« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2021, 03:44:25 PM »

DAY 79: Luckily have lengthened 6.3 cm successfully without any complications or ballerina yet. My feet are touching the floor completely. I can feel the strech in hamstrings and my calf muscles. Have reduced the lengthening amount to 0.75mm/day from 1 mm. May be i'll go further with 0.5mm/day to avoid any chance of complications. The amount of pain is very low now. Soon my frame will be removed as i'm going to reach my target.
Here one thing i must have to say that a experienced LL team is the key of a successful LL journey. Sincerely, i'm grateful to heightincreaseinfo.com and a special thanks to Harry for being there for me.
Here is my latest X-ray report:
https://imgur.com/a/BgLCl2K

firefly

« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2021, 04:03:40 PM »

Here is a link of adjusting myself to go to bathroom or shower..

firefly

« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2021, 02:04:59 PM »

Day 94- So, finally it's going to over my phase 1 journey (in the frame) of limb lengthening in next week. Yesterday i had my last X-ray and hopefully i've lengthened 7.4cm approx. I'm very happy that still now i don't face any ballerina and my feets are touching the ground completely. I'm standing over the wall for 4 times a day. Thanks a lot to the hole team of heightincrease info for being there with me. Can't wait to get rid of these bulky frames and take a deep nap after a long time... :D :D :D

Posting my X-ray;
https://imgur.com/a/BxZlnah

LLprime3

« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2021, 04:41:05 PM »

Day 94- So, finally it's going to over my phase 1 journey (in the frame) of limb lengthening in next week. Yesterday i had my last X-ray and hopefully i've lengthened 7.4cm approx. I'm very happy that still now i don't face any ballerina and my feets are touching the ground completely. I'm standing over the wall for 4 times a day. Thanks a lot to the hole team of heightincrease info for being there with me. Can't wait to get rid of these bulky frames and take a deep nap after a long time... :D :D :D

Posting my X-ray;
https://imgur.com/a/BxZlnah

Just wondering about one thing. Why don't you make the gaps of the bones equal before stopping lengthening? Even if these lengths are a bit of an estimation, because it's not clear to see beginning and end of the gap, I would at least change the gap distance of both legs so that it appears to be the same length to me. Worst case is you had a leg discrepancy of 1-2 mm before LL, and now you coincidentally increased that discrepancy. It's a percentage game, but I would try to make it most unlikely to have uneven lengthy legs.

firefly

« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2021, 05:56:12 PM »

Just wondering about one thing. Why don't you make the gaps of the bones equal before stopping lengthening? Even if these lengths are a bit of an estimation, because it's not clear to see beginning and end of the gap, I would at least change the gap distance of both legs so that it appears to be the same length to me. Worst case is you had a leg discrepancy of 1-2 mm before LL, and now you coincidentally increased that discrepancy. It's a percentage game, but I would try to make it most unlikely to have uneven lengthy legs.
Thanks for your kind words. But want to clear one thing that i'll cut off that discrepancy before my frame removal surgery. And again before frame removal my ll team will measure the gap once more and will fix if there is any difference in both the legs.

more

« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2021, 07:02:15 PM »

His marketing team will manage everything.Blindly following money digger

firefly

« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2021, 08:03:31 AM »

Hii dumbass! I think i should go for my surgery with your proposal. Here no one has that much knowledge of limb lengthening you have. Plz dumbo Doc, plzzz start to do limb lengthening surgery. I wanna do my bilateral femur only with you. Coz here in the forum all are fake except you only. Plz i request to do my bilateral femur surgery..plz

firefly

« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2021, 09:02:16 AM »

What happened Dr. more(dumbass) ???plz accept my proposal.!

yash

« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2021, 10:17:20 AM »

Hii dumbass! I think i should go for my surgery with your proposal. Here no one has that much knowledge of limb lengthening you have. Plz dumbo Doc, plzzz start to do limb lengthening surgery. I wanna do my bilateral femur only with you. Coz here in the forum all are fake except you only. Plz i request to do my bilateral femur surgery..plz
LOL. however dr amar sarin is not capable of doing femur surgery properly.. his marketing agent more will do it.. :)

gary

• Visitor
« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2021, 10:30:44 AM »

did dr.harry worked with dr.sarin in the past?

can any1 give me the details plz.

gary

• Visitor
« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2021, 10:41:26 AM »

is 41 too old age fr this?

firefly

« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2021, 12:18:19 PM »

is 41 too old age fr this?
Old age for what???

gary

• Visitor
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2021, 09:01:17 AM »

LOL. however dr amar sarin is not capable of doing femur surgery properly.. his marketing agent more will do it.. :)

did dr.sarin worked with dr.harry before?? does that means hes good surgeon???

plz help Im confuse about this surgery, who to trust

41 age for surgery is too much?

firefly

« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2021, 11:50:52 AM »

did dr.sarin worked with dr.harry before?? does that means hes good surgeon???

plz help Im confuse about this surgery, who to trust

41 age for surgery is too much?
Actually i think for this much info u should contact Harry directly. Here is his phone no - +919971119604
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up