Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should you not book your plane ride back after LL early on?  (Read 600 times)

SpeedDialer

So like you don't know how long you'll take to recover technically, you don't know if you'll give up early/need to leave Greece or India early to go back to USA

Better not to book plane back until last minute? But then that plane will be more expensive

Also, say you have no expenses until you leave for LL. Say you get a new credit card shortly before LL, how should you time it so you can spend a few thousand dollars w/in 90 days to meet the  credit card signup bonus requirement? Should you apply for the credit card like 1 month before going? Could do that if I want to buy a plane ticket very late but then the plane ticket will be more expensive. Idk should I wait like 3 weeks before leaving the USA to apply for the credit card so I can spend a few thousands dollars on it quickly in  Greece to get the credit card signup bonus?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: Should you not book your plane ride back after LL early on?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 04:47:33 PM »

You also can reschedule tickets after they've been booked.

DreamsComeTrue

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 09:53:28 PM »

3 years ago, I visited India for some IT educations. at that time I had a one-way ticket because I do not know how long should I stay in  Bangalore. However,  in the airport, they stop me for more than half an hour for police investigations asking so many questions that I have to make justifications.

So it is better to book a round trip directly for airlines ( NOT AGENT ) so it will be easy to change the date  ( Yes you pay a bit more ).

SpeedDialer

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2021, 03:33:03 PM »

3 years ago, I visited India for some IT educations. at that time I had a one-way ticket because I do not know how long should I stay in  Bangalore. However,  in the airport, they stop me for more than half an hour for police investigations asking so many questions that I have to make justifications.

So it is better to book a round trip directly for airlines ( NOT AGENT ) so it will be easy to change the date  ( Yes you pay a bit more ).

Thank you! So in your experience, if you scheduled a round trip flight, they are more likely to let you change the date without paying?

DreamsComeTrue

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2021, 09:27:39 PM »

Thank you! So in your experience, if you scheduled a round trip flight, they are more likely to let you change the date without paying?

That's Depends on your airlines, some  allow you to  change first  time  for free, some ticket   are very cheap, but you can't change  date or return , so you can just spend a few minutes during booking choose best  good for you.

Anyway, I miss Indian  tea  on the street, you should try it man :)

SpeedDialer

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2021, 08:37:24 PM »

Thanks!!! What are your thoughts on the covid spikes/new variants in India? I wonder if I could somehow get a third covid shot one day if it would be okay to go for LL or at least cheaper nail removal
Pages: [1]   Go Up