Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Men are being forced into LL  (Read 491 times)

Ronman

Men are being forced into LL
« on: July 17, 2021, 10:39:35 AM »

I mean I'm no crazy mofo, I really didn't want to get this surgery. I always liked myself at 172cm in my late teenage years to mid 20s.

But the heightism is just ramping up in society. Height this, height that. It is honestly a sick hatred in people's hearts. They are almost driving men under 5'9 to have no choice but to consider it.

I'm going to have to spend 4-8 months in discomfort all because people won't let me live at 172cm. To be honest, although women talk about it the most online, tallish men are the worst in real life. Bastards think they're better because their bones are a few inches longer, meanwhile they're only contributing to this meaningless, empty, superficial society.

I don't hate my height, I hate this society.

overandover

Re: Men are being forced into LL
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 11:14:51 AM »

I mean I'm no crazy mofo, I really didn't want to get this surgery. I always liked myself at 172cm in my late teenage years to mid 20s.

But the heightism is just ramping up in society. Height this, height that. It is honestly a sick hatred in people's hearts. They are almost driving men under 5'9 to have no choice but to consider it.

I'm going to have to spend 4-8 months in discomfort all because people won't let me live at 172cm. To be honest, although women talk about it the most online, tallish men are the worst in real life. Bastards think they're better because their bones are a few inches longer, meanwhile they're only contributing to this meaningless, empty, superficial society.

It is what is. We can't change the society but we can change ourselves. Heightism is increasing and short people are treated badly.

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2021, 11:43:51 AM »

NO ONE is being FORCED into Limb Lengthening. I’m currently in the process and not once has anyone held a gun to my head and said get the procedure or die.

I was not coerced or manipulated into getting the surgery. There weren’t any life altering moments that happened to me that altered my mind in any way, shape or form.

I saw a way to fix an INSECURITY and I chose to Fix it.
So there is Err in your use if the word FORCE.

Men are choosing to get limb lengthening surgery rather than live with the criticism they get from the world or just the inadequacy/ deficit it might cost them.  But NO ONE, not myself or anyone here is being Forced. We all did our research and made a very conscious decision to get the surgery done.

And that is my 2cents...keep the change.
Meh.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 12:00:38 PM »

noone is forcing you. you are just another case of mental and yes you are crazy

Worzezterlire

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2021, 02:02:03 PM »

noone is forcing you. you are just another case of mental and yes you are crazy

This is like the first reasonable post you’ve ever ever made..

Nobody is forcing anyone to get this via heightism.  Most people getting this are simply fed up and want to fix themselves.  I see it as a way out of neurosis first and foremost for most people.  A large number of LLers are not outside 2 standard deviations of average height, including you unless you live in the NL, which is the only case where LL becomes more and more necessary to avoid major heightism.
Pages: [1]   Go Up