Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am hopeless, need some support to get up again  (Read 1009 times)

Sipisapo

• Visitor
I am hopeless, need some support to get up again
« on: July 21, 2021, 04:29:50 PM »

I know all you understand the pain of feeling almost 100% fine except by the idea of being shorter than you need in your life. Feeling atractive only in pictures, falling in love with young girls who likes 6'0+ guys, even if you are far better in many aspects of life.

Yeah, I know that several people have lived this the past ages ago, that in a great extent our hopelessness come from that in these times we have the posibility of growing up even if it is so expensive, and just by that, we are devoting a great part of our lifes to achieve the money to get the surgery even if that means to give up to live our lives the way we would want right now, not buying a car for saving, not to just waste even one year being a dumb young in the world careless of future, delaying the hapiness to achieve such void dream.

I am from Mexico, and I am hopeless, right now in a job getting 600 USD monthly, not being able to go to work to another country to work due pandemic, all my past efforts to go off here is ended right now, I am 5'5, I just wanted to achieve 6'0, right now I would be happy just achieving 3' inches, and even so I do not see any way to achieve it. I studied engineering and it is useless to get me to the point I want. I am 25 years old and I feel devastated, I just want to finish this caption in my life and forget all this, and finally be happy and peaceful. I feel like I have not lived in all because of my height, I have been working on being taller since I remember. I feel old, dirty, and worthless. I am heartbroken because I like all in my life except my height, I am very handsome, have a sculptural body, I am really smart, I am really charming, I have really good DNA which is gonna make me to look younger for many years, if I date a woman she falls in love with me inevitably, but I cannot fall in love with me because of my height

Why all surgeries are affordable except this, if someone want to change their gender, the government paids it, if a woman wants to boost her bears or lift her butt, she can do it without many effort. But if someone wants to be a bit taller has to suffer so much. I am tired of desiring being taller since 5 yo  and played basketball all days in school, making a,lot of stretchings when I was teenager to grow up, being so hurried in college to finish and get money for a surgery, I am tired of making so much effort in life just for such empty thing  :'(

What irony, I have an european and israeli citizenship but even though I am unable to get out of here, because all embassies here are closed and delaying all

I wonder if there exists another way to get the funds for the surgery or some medical insurance which covers it.........................................................

Please don't judge me, I know this is insane, I have tried to accept myself in several therapies for years but I am unable to do it.

Fiveandsomething

Re: I am hopeless, need some support to get up again
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 06:06:28 PM »

I know all you understand the pain of feeling almost 100% fine except by the idea of being shorter than you need in your life. Feeling atractive only in pictures, falling in love with young girls who likes 6'0+ guys, even if you are far better in many aspects of life.

Yeah, I know that several people have lived this the past ages ago, that in a great extent our hopelessness come from that in these times we have the posibility of growing up even if it is so expensive, and just by that, we are devoting a great part of our lifes to achieve the money to get the surgery even if that means to give up to live our lives the way we would want right now, not buying a car for saving, not to just waste even one year being a dumb young in the world careless of future, delaying the hapiness to achieve such void dream.

I am from Mexico, and I am hopeless, right now in a job getting 600 USD monthly, not being able to go to work to another country to work due pandemic, all my past efforts to go off here is ended right now, I am 5'5, I just wanted to achieve 6'0, right now I would be happy just achieving 3' inches, and even so I do not see any way to achieve it. I studied engineering and it is useless to get me to the point I want. I am 25 years old and I feel devastated, I just want to finish this caption in my life and forget all this, and finally be happy and peaceful. I feel like I have not lived in all because of my height, I have been working on being taller since I remember. I feel old, dirty, and worthless. I am heartbroken because I like all in my life except my height, I am very handsome, have a sculptural body, I am really smart, I am really charming, I have really good DNA which is gonna make me to look younger for many years, if I date a woman she falls in love with me inevitably, but I cannot fall in love with me because of my height

Why all surgeries are affordable except this, if someone want to change their gender, the government paids it, if a woman wants to boost her bears or lift her butt, she can do it without many effort. But if someone wants to be a bit taller has to suffer so much. I am tired of desiring being taller since 5 yo  and played basketball all days in school, making a,lot of stretchings when I was teenager to grow up, being so hurried in college to finish and get money for a surgery, I am tired of making so much effort in life just for such empty thing  :'(

What irony, I have an european and israeli citizenship but even though I am unable to get out of here, because all embassies here are closed and delaying all

I wonder if there exists another way to get the funds for the surgery or some medical insurance which covers it.........................................................

Please don't judge me, I know this is insane, I have tried to accept myself in several therapies for years but I am unable to do it.

As a fellow LL, I am not judging you brother, BUT when I read your post, I see extreme self esteem issues. Limb lengthening would only mask that. You are NOT hopeless at all, in a unfavorable position maybe but hopeless is rather extreme.

To answer your question, to the beat of my knowledge insurance will never cover cosmetic and it is damn near impossible to finesse insurance companies.

I don’t really have much to say but Limb lengthening is Not the cake, it is the icing on the cake. In your situation there is no cake but you want the icing. Not been cliche, I personally believe LL is necessary but mannn you have gotta believe in yourself and stop using negative and derogatory words to bring yourself down, that is what is killing you more than just your height.
Meh.

Thehighest

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 06:14:11 PM »

I am from Mexico too, there are cheap options out there you dont have to do the surgery in USA. At your height you can become 5 10 with two surgeries

Zuma

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2021, 07:14:54 PM »

I have a friend that is from Honduras.  He got his European passport through Spain.  He works in Barcelona now and does well for himself. 

I moved countries too for a better economy.

Consider lengthening with an external fixative in turkey.  You could probably do Uber 6 nights a week and save up enough for the surgery/flights/therapy in about a year or two.

Siegfried

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2021, 07:31:03 PM »

Bro, its all good. Btw the average height in mexico is 5,4. So what's the big deal if you're above average / average height with 5.5? You dont need to be above average height to lead a good life.
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

Sipisapo

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2021, 08:00:14 PM »

As a fellow LL, I am not judging you brother, BUT when I read your post, I see extreme self esteem issues. Limb lengthening would only mask that. You are NOT hopeless at all, in a unfavorable position maybe but hopeless is rather extreme.

To answer your question, to the beat of my knowledge insurance will never cover cosmetic and it is damn near impossible to finesse insurance companies.

I don’t really have much to say but Limb lengthening is Not the cake, it is the icing on the cake. In your situation there is no cake but you want the icing. Not been cliche, I personally believe LL is necessary but mannn you have gotta believe in yourself and stop using negative and derogatory words to bring yourself down, that is what is killing you more than just your height.

Thank you

I know but after years working to achieve this I am tired, I do not see the light at the end of the tunnel. I understand that there are plenty of more things, but in my mind nothing has sense without reconcile my autoimage with my real self

Sipisapo

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2021, 08:02:38 PM »

I have a friend that is from Honduras.  He got his European passport through Spain.  He works in Barcelona now and does well for himself. 

I moved countries too for a better economy.

Consider lengthening with an external fixative in turkey.  You could probably do Uber 6 nights a week and save up enough for the surgery/flights/therapy in about a year or two.

Yeah, but I am actually an engineer, I just I am unable to capitalize myself, ven as an Uber I would not get more money than my actual job, and well I do not know if a surgery on Turkey would be a good idea.

As soon as posible I will go to Germany or at least get a remote work from there

Sipisapo

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2021, 08:05:12 PM »

Bro, its all good. Btw the average height in mexico is 5,4. So what's the big deal if you're above average / average height with 5.5? You dont need to be above average height to lead a good life.

Thanks for answer, maybe I am not short in Mexico, but since I am Jew and relate with many foreigners so, I really feel short. Maybe if I was some normal mexican, I wouldn't have any problem, but that is not my reality.

LeoGb

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2021, 03:41:14 AM »

¡Hola! me tomaré el atrevimiento de responderte en Español solo para ser más claro y que te sea más familiar.  Primero que todo,  lamento mucho que te sientas así, es bastante complicado tener ese complejo y entiendo un poco lo que sientes, pero.. ¿te quieres operar para en algún momento poder ligar y qué una chica te tome en "serio"  o porque realmente tienes una neurosis de altura? das un poco la sensación que tienes problemas de autoestima, y probablemente es algo que podrías tratar yendo a un psicólogo, la terapia posiblemente puede ser su salida, ya que esto es un tema que normalmente no hablamos con nadie por vergüenza, y posiblemente yendo a terapia puedas ir superando esto. Yo soy bajo, mido 1.67 y vivo en un país donde los jóvenes de hoy en día están casi por el 1.80 (Canadá) no te niego que posiblemente he perdido ligues con chicas por mi altura, pero si profundizamos en el tema, realmente nadie te va merecer si solo están contigo por unos cm de altura, yo  he podido tener relaciones formales con chicas que me gustaron mucho en su momento, y me aceptaron con mi 1.67, he incluso a   una de ellas le comenté mi intención de operarme  en su momento y por todos los medios posibles  me quiso hacer entrar en razón, diciendo qu me quería tal cual, pero realmente yo no me quiero hacer esta cirugía solo porque sienta que me hará más guapo o para ligar o para que las mujeres me quieran, lo quiero hacer por mí mismo, porque de verdad estoy con un trauma, llevo aproximadamente 7 años sintiéndome mal por este tema, siempre que voy en la calle de la nada empiezo a medir la altura de las personas con mi cabeza, he llegado al punto de incluso medir la envergadura de las personas, y medir a pequeños grupos. También cuando voy en el metro lo hago y me siento realmente mal cuando noto que la mayoría me superan en altura, eso va más ligado a la neurosis de altura y es algo que yo sé que a ciencia cierta voy  a superar si llego al 1.75, muchos otros superan su neurosis de altura pasando del 1.60 al 1.67, y hay unos incluso que sufren de esto midiendo 1.80, es algo mental, por eso pienso que no deberías hacer esto solo por "ligar" creo que en tú caso esta cirugía solo ocultaría tus problemas de autoestima. Respondiendo lo otro, no, desafortunadamente ningún país ni ningún seguro va cubrir el alargamiento cosmético, no te dejes llevar por los precios de USA, en Europa hay algunas opciones interesantes y algunos doctores que podrían realizarte LON por menos de 20k USD.

Sipisapo

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2021, 04:17:11 AM »

¡Hola! me tomaré el atrevimiento de responderte en Español solo para ser más claro y que te sea más familiar.  Primero que todo,  lamento mucho que te sientas así, es bastante complicado tener ese complejo y entiendo un poco lo que sientes, pero.. ¿te quieres operar para en algún momento poder ligar y qué una chica te tome en "serio"  o porque realmente tienes una neurosis de altura? das un poco la sensación que tienes problemas de autoestima, y probablemente es algo que podrías tratar yendo a un psicólogo, la terapia posiblemente puede ser su salida, ya que esto es un tema que normalmente no hablamos con nadie por vergüenza, y posiblemente yendo a terapia puedas ir superando esto. Yo soy bajo, mido 1.67 y vivo en un país donde los jóvenes de hoy en día están casi por el 1.80 (Canadá) no te niego que posiblemente he perdido ligues con chicas por mi altura, pero si profundizamos en el tema, realmente nadie te va merecer si solo están contigo por unos cm de altura, yo  he podido tener relaciones formales con chicas que me gustaron mucho en su momento, y me aceptaron con mi 1.67, he incluso a   una de ellas le comenté mi intención de operarme  en su momento y por todos los medios posibles  me quiso hacer entrar en razón, diciendo qu me quería tal cual, pero realmente yo no me quiero hacer esta cirugía solo porque sienta que me hará más guapo o para ligar o para que las mujeres me quieran, lo quiero hacer por mí mismo, porque de verdad estoy con un trauma, llevo aproximadamente 7 años sintiéndome mal por este tema, siempre que voy en la calle de la nada empiezo a medir la altura de las personas con mi cabeza, he llegado al punto de incluso medir la envergadura de las personas, y medir a pequeños grupos. También cuando voy en el metro lo hago y me siento realmente mal cuando noto que la mayoría me superan en altura, eso va más ligado a la neurosis de altura y es algo que yo sé que a ciencia cierta voy  a superar si llego al 1.75, muchos otros superan su neurosis de altura pasando del 1.60 al 1.67, y hay unos incluso que sufren de esto midiendo 1.80, es algo mental, por eso pienso que no deberías hacer esto solo por "ligar" creo que en tú caso esta cirugía solo ocultaría tus problemas de autoestima. Respondiendo lo otro, no, desafortunadamente ningún país ni ningún seguro va cubrir el alargamiento cosmético, no te dejes llevar por los precios de USA, en Europa hay algunas opciones interesantes y algunos doctores que podrían realizarte LON por menos de 20k USD.

Even if I got the girl of my dreams, I would continue obsesed with growing up, this thought of being taller is my head since I was 4 years old, it is a obsetion with myself, something I have not able to reconcile in my mind, it is impossible for me. But I cannot deny either that one of the biggest handicaps is that I usually like girls 5'7+. Many girls like me, I have no problem with that, but I want to be with the girls I like, I want to decide my life. I've been seeing various psychologists for years, but I'm so stubborn to give up

Spanish: Incluso si tuviera la chica de mis sueños, seguiría obsesionado con crecer, este pensamiento de ser más alto es mi cabeza desde los 4 años, es una obsesión conmigo mismo, algo que no he podido conciliar en mi mente, es imposible para mí. Pero tampoco puedo negar que una de las mayores desventajas es que normalmente me gustan las chicas de 1.7+. Le gusto a muchas chicas, no tengo ningún problema con eso, pero quiero estar con las chicas que me gustan, quiero decidir mi vida. He asistido con varios psicólogos por años, pero soy demasiado terco como para renunciar

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2021, 01:11:29 PM »

I am currently @Dr Buldu in Turkey so I don’t see why turkey wouldn’t be a good option. If you can find a way to save up to 15k IUSD THat should cover you for the surgery itself, you may even be able to get it for slightly cheaper if you contact and see if they’re open to negotiate...etcetera. Trust and believe in yourself  first. Then get the money together for the surgery and get it done otherwise you’d just be crying wolf.
Meh.

LeoGb

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2021, 01:13:52 PM »

Even if I got the girl of my dreams, I would continue obsesed with growing up, this thought of being taller is my head since I was 4 years old, it is a obsetion with myself, something I have not able to reconcile in my mind, it is impossible for me. But I cannot deny either that one of the biggest handicaps is that I usually like girls 5'7+. Many girls like me, I have no problem with that, but I want to be with the girls I like, I want to decide my life. I've been seeing various psychologists for years, but I'm so stubborn to give up

Spanish: Incluso si tuviera la chica de mis sueños, seguiría obsesionado con crecer, este pensamiento de ser más alto es mi cabeza desde los 4 años, es una obsesión conmigo mismo, algo que no he podido conciliar en mi mente, es imposible para mí. Pero tampoco puedo negar que una de las mayores desventajas es que normalmente me gustan las chicas de 1.7+. Le gusto a muchas chicas, no tengo ningún problema con eso, pero quiero estar con las chicas que me gustan, quiero decidir mi vida. He asistido con varios psicólogos por años, pero soy demasiado terco como para renunciar

Comprendo, es que con su descripción daba entender que quizá otra cosa, y creo que  no fuí el único que lo notó. Pues profundizando más en la cirugía, si es bastante costosa, sobretodo los métodos internos como PRECICE y en su momento Stryde, pero los métodos mixtos como LON me parece que son accesibles.. en cualquier caso los métodos completamente externos están muy baratos, creo que por menos de 9k te podrías operar, pero si sabes del tema, sabrás lo que conlleva hacerse esta cirugía con solo externos..

LeoGb

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2021, 09:12:18 PM »

I am currently @Dr Buldu in Turkey so I don’t see why turkey wouldn’t be a good option. If you can find a way to save up to 15k IUSD THat should cover you for the surgery itself, you may even be able to get it for slightly cheaper if you contact and see if they’re open to negotiate...etcetera. Trust and believe in yourself  first. Then get the money together for the surgery and get it done otherwise you’d just be crying wolf.

Hi! how much did you pay with Buldu? i heard that you can negotiate with him, could you share the prices please? thanks!

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2021, 04:29:16 AM »

Hi! how much did you pay with Buldu? i heard that you can negotiate with him, could you share the prices please? thanks!
I paid 20k euros . Not sure about the negotiating part
Meh.

Growing

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2021, 09:05:42 PM »

Hey man sorry you're going through this. How old are you? I see you speak on your attractiveness and body. I know its a little out there, but have you thought of doing OnlyFans? It's not surefire, but its a start. I know you are not gay, but the majority of your viewership on that site will be gay men and you'd have to be ok with that. You won't have to do anything with them, you're just doing what you'd do already privately anyways on camera. If woman can do it, so should men. Like I said, its not a sure fire way. But if you're as handsome and chiseled as you say, you'd make a good penny on OF and then you can quit it when you make enough funds for LL surgery.

LeoGb

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2021, 10:07:51 PM »

I paid 20k euros . Not sure about the negotiating part
What was included in the 20k price? I hope everything is going well for you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up