Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What kind of people have you seen in the hospital?  (Read 687 times)

billsmafia

What kind of people have you seen in the hospital?
« on: August 02, 2021, 04:39:24 AM »

We all know each other on this forum and through diaries.

I believe that many who had this surgery don't go on this forum.

Without giving away PII,., what kind of people have you run into or seen in the hospitals and waiting room's?

Exampels: Already tall people, old people, etc. I saw a video interview from cyborg where the interviewee said that he saw some already tall Chinese models at paley's who were looking to get a little extra inches. I heard many people at Donghoon's are like this aswell.

Anyone type of interesting individuals like this who you have seen?

SirStretchAlot

Re: What kind of people have you seen in the hospital?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2021, 11:47:42 AM »

We all know each other on this forum and through diaries.

I believe that many who had this surgery don't go on this forum.

Without giving away PII,., what kind of people have you run into or seen in the hospitals and waiting room's?

Exampels: Already tall people, old people, etc. I saw a video interview from cyborg where the interviewee said that he saw some already tall Chinese models at paley's who were looking to get a little extra inches. I heard many people at Donghoon's are like this aswell.

Anyone type of interesting individuals like this who you have seen?

At Betz' hospital, I saw Americans, Germans and various South Americans. I heard that Chinese is also common, but I didn't meet any; they seem to prefer Korea and Turkey.

Most patients are between 165 - 175 cm, which is below average in most developed countries. 20s would be considered young, and had financial support from family. Older patients tended to be in their late 30s/early 40s, and came in alone. Most long-term complications occured in the older patients I've talked to.

Largest motivation was romantic and were more aggressive with height goals (7-9cm). A couple were already married and just wanted to get rid of their height dysphoria. These guys tended to be less aggressive and more specific with their height goals (5-7cm).

I did not meet any women but Betz said they constituted a quarter of his patients.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0

billsmafia

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 07:18:03 PM »

Did most seem normal people to you?

Masteryourlife

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2021, 04:13:53 AM »

This topic is honestly intraring and deserves a bump.Any other pov?

ilovescience

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2021, 06:59:41 AM »

At Betz' hospital, I saw Americans, Germans and various South Americans. I heard that Chinese is also common, but I didn't meet any; they seem to prefer Korea and Turkey.

Most patients are between 165 - 175 cm, which is below average in most developed countries. 20s would be considered young, and had financial support from family. Older patients tended to be in their late 30s/early 40s, and came in alone. Most long-term complications occured in the older patients I've talked to.

Largest motivation was romantic and were more aggressive with height goals (7-9cm). A couple were already married and just wanted to get rid of their height dysphoria. These guys tended to be less aggressive and more specific with their height goals (5-7cm).

I did not meet any women but Betz said they constituted a quarter of his patients.
What is the oldest patient you met?
Pages: [1]   Go Up