Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Advice On what I should bring with me? Traveling to Turkey for LL  (Read 528 times)

Growing

Hi, So I'll be traveling to Turkey at the end of the month and I want to make sure that I Have all I need. The most I've brought on any trip was a backpack because I hate checking bags but I know this is a different beast being gone for months so I'll be bringing a big luggage and want to make sure I'm prepared. I'm looking for advice from guys who's traveled and has gone through the procedure to let me know what would be good to bring with me. Maybe something I would have not thought to bring with me. I'd like to list what I'm bringing and please let me know what I should add.

1. Underwear
2. toiletries- I hate hotel soap
3. travel adapter
4.Portable blender- Is this ok to check on the plane?
5. 2x/3x sweatpants and shorts- to wear over the fixators
6. Shirts
7. Coat- Anyone know how cold it get in turkey Sept-Nov? Not sure how heavy of a jacket I'll need
8. Slippers/slides
9. Sneakers
10. Snacks  ;D
11. Different supplements- Please let me know what you'd recommend. I already have a few in mind

Please let me know if theirs anything I've missed. Thanks.

Fiveandsomething

Re: Any Advice On what I should bring with me? Traveling to Turkey for LL
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2021, 11:29:36 AM »

Hi, So I'll be traveling to Turkey at the end of the month and I want to make sure that I Have all I need. The most I've brought on any trip was a backpack because I hate checking bags but I know this is a different beast being gone for months so I'll be bringing a big luggage and want to make sure I'm prepared. I'm looking for advice from guys who's traveled and has gone through the procedure to let me know what would be good to bring with me. Maybe something I would have not thought to bring with me. I'd like to list what I'm bringing and please let me know what I should add.

1. Underwear
2. toiletries- I hate hotel soap
3. travel adapter
4.Portable blender- Is this ok to check on the plane?
5. 2x/3x sweatpants and shorts- to wear over the fixators
6. Shirts
7. Coat- Anyone know how cold it get in turkey Sept-Nov? Not sure how heavy of a jacket I'll need
8. Slippers/slides
9. Sneakers
10. Snacks  ;D
11. Different supplements- Please let me know what you'd recommend. I already have a few in mind

Please let me know if theirs anything I've missed. Thanks.

Bruh you need like 4 shirts and 4 shorts. You actually don’t need that many clothes.
You don’t need toiletries, bring like 2 toothpaste and a small shower gel and towel for your shower after the removal.
Yes to the travel adapter, I can leave one here for ya i bought two and have only used 1 so far.
You don’t need a blender. You will lose your appetite amongst other things but if you must.
No sweatpants except for what you’re going to be wearing back when ya travel home.
Slippers slides yes don’t bring shoes.
Snacks (as much as you phucking can) pack almonds and grab me a bag of Cheetos puffs and some werthers chewy caramel. Craving tf outta those.
Can def bring a tub of whey protein, that wouldn’t be a bad decision. 

Everyone came here with hella luggage and ends up wearing two or three pieces of clothing so there’s that too G.

Trust me G.
Meh.

Growing

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 12:19:00 AM »

Bruh you need like 4 shirts and 4 shorts. You actually don’t need that many clothes.
You don’t need toiletries, bring like 2 toothpaste and a small shower gel and towel for your shower after the removal.
Yes to the travel adapter, I can leave one here for ya i bought two and have only used 1 so far.
You don’t need a blender. You will lose your appetite amongst other things but if you must.
No sweatpants except for what you’re going to be wearing back when ya travel home.
Slippers slides yes don’t bring shoes.
Snacks (as much as you phucking can) pack almonds and grab me a bag of Cheetos puffs and some werthers chewy caramel. Craving tf outta those.
Can def bring a tub of whey protein, that wouldn’t be a bad decision. 

Everyone came here with hella luggage and ends up wearing two or three pieces of clothing so there’s that too G.

Trust me G.

Thanks bro. I actually forgot I even made this post lol. After Our convo the list is small.... I got you on the snacks.. lol

Jimmy Jlo

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 07:08:25 AM »

Hi iam new to this Knee lengthening thing. Which doctor in turkey are you going for? Also, is this website https://wannabetaller.com/ legit as i was combing in the forum, some state it as scam.
Pages: [1]   Go Up