Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mayweather vs T.I. is about height insecurity!?  (Read 1787 times)

Übermensch

Mayweather vs T.I. is about height insecurity!?
« on: May 26, 2014, 12:56:35 PM »

Do you think insecurity about their height contributed to these uber rich/famous guys brawling!?
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/mayweather-t-brawl-las-vegas-strip-article-1.1804956

IamAndrew

Re: Mayweather vs T.I. is about height insecurity!?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 08:50:23 PM »

I think T.I. would not have fcked with Mayweather in person if Mayweather were significantly taller.

When you see eye level with a dood you always feel like you could take him on.... Even if you'd have a better chance vs a normal guy 10 inches taller.
Height MAX: 172 CM
Wingspan: 183 CM
Goal: 178 CM - external tibia

Übermensch

Re: Mayweather vs T.I. is about height insecurity!?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 10:29:10 PM »

I agree with you, its crazy that you can be a world boxing champion and you still have to take with this s**t because of your height!! :(

But why a guy like T.I. (rich/famous/successful) would resort to physical violence just because of a girl!? Is it a sign of insecurity because of his height!?

Well I give you my answer: No. The guy is just an as**le! (and, by the way, a stupid one to mess around with Mayweather..)
If you want to see height insecurity as a reason for every stupid thing people do, statistics will be by your side, just because statistically 50% of the stupid things are done by below average height guys!! :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up