Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: 5.5 Cm Femurs with Dr. Giotikas and G-Nail.  (Read 30975 times)

more

Re: 5.5 Cm Femurs with Dr. Giotikas and G-Nail.
« Reply #155 on: September 22, 2021, 04:45:37 PM »

This fake diary being written by Giotikas marketing team no evidence like previous diaries.

Nyc brother

« Reply #156 on: September 22, 2021, 04:46:01 PM »

@V21 I definitely hear and thanks for your input. I plan to use the bike and work at the same time.

V21

« Reply #157 on: September 22, 2021, 05:24:00 PM »

Yeah, so much marketing that I'm telling that clicking last week was hell, I almost passed out due to pain and had to click under anesthesia lol

V21

« Reply #158 on: September 22, 2021, 05:25:04 PM »

@V21 I definitely hear and thanks for your input. I plan to use the bike and work at the same time.
Try to have a backup plan to rest for a few weeks just in case. I can tell you it's not easy. Today I was at 50%, but also it's because 21 clicks is too much.

more

« Reply #159 on: September 22, 2021, 05:26:24 PM »

Yeah, so much marketing that I'm telling that clicking last week was hell, I almost passed out due to pain and had to click under anesthesia lol
Because you want to show that you are a real patient but in reality you are not.

DonBones

« Reply #160 on: September 22, 2021, 05:57:17 PM »

:D

Check and mate!
First Surgery - Prof Betz - 28th July 2021 🇩🇪
Nail Removal - Dr Becker - 13th December 2023 🇩🇪
Lengthened: 5.00cm
Height: 180cm
Current Phase: Enjoying New Height :)

MorningStar

« Reply #161 on: September 22, 2021, 07:56:25 PM »

This fake diary being written by Giotikas marketing team no evidence like previous diaries.
Actually it's pretty easy to prove it. I am doing LL along with V21, we even were ward friends. While he is doing internals, I am with TSF frames. Tell me what to add near frames in the photo (let's say pen, phone, bottle, knife or what you want to prove it's originality), I'll make photos and I'll upload it here. But if I do so, you must change your signature into: "I am little jealous sc*mbag who likes to suck little d*cks", deal?
+6 cm tibia LATN with dr. Dimitrios Giotikas: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=67949.0
2021-08-26: First surgery
2021-11-24: Nailing surgery

SpeedDialer

« Reply #162 on: September 22, 2021, 11:39:14 PM »

What surprised you most about living in Athens, Greece?

V21

« Reply #163 on: September 23, 2021, 01:42:33 PM »

What surprised you most about living in Athens, Greece?
Things are pretty cheap. My gf and I are eating for like 40-50 euros per week.

V21

« Reply #164 on: September 23, 2021, 01:44:26 PM »

I should be at around 3.5 cm today. Tomorrow I drop Voltaren, so let's see how that goes. X rays should probably be next week, but we haven't been given a date yet.

LU213

« Reply #165 on: September 23, 2021, 02:10:23 PM »

If it makes you feel good to believe that, go right ahead.  Highschool is over and no one needs to attach videos or x-rays based on the insults of the anonymous. I, though am in Greece right now and have met V21, so I know better. People choose to believe what they want to believe but when you know better, you do better.

MorningStar

« Reply #166 on: September 23, 2021, 04:53:30 PM »

If it makes you feel good to believe that, go right ahead.  Highschool is over and no one needs to attach videos or x-rays based on the insults of the anonymous. I, though am in Greece right now and have met V21, so I know better. People choose to believe what they want to believe but when you know better, you do better.
Actually, it would be no problem to post X rays. But personally I got them in DVD disc while my computer doesn't have DVD ROM at all. As far as I know, V21 didn't get at all in any format.
+6 cm tibia LATN with dr. Dimitrios Giotikas: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=67949.0

V21

« Reply #167 on: September 23, 2021, 05:21:03 PM »

Actually, it would be no problem to post X rays. But personally I got them in DVD disc while my computer doesn't have DVD ROM at all. As far as I know, V21 didn't get at all in any format.
Yep, they did not give them to me. I thought they would give me something, and didn't ask. Next time I will.

more

« Reply #168 on: September 23, 2021, 05:45:44 PM »

DVD is old ask them pen drive or email.

more

« Reply #169 on: September 23, 2021, 05:47:57 PM »

if you can't check your x-ray , they did not show you , how can you tell that all is good?

more

« Reply #170 on: September 23, 2021, 05:49:17 PM »

your computer does not support dvd , why didn't you ask email?
f**k this marketing

more

« Reply #171 on: September 23, 2021, 06:00:11 PM »

Nice both are doing limb lengthening and dr. gave them DVD which doesn't support computer anymore and they don't know how are their callus ,bones are aligned or not. screws are broken or not. how much they lengthen. but telling others that their story without knowing own conditions.

overandover

« Reply #172 on: September 23, 2021, 06:05:20 PM »

Nice both are doing limb lengthening and dr. gave them DVD which doesn't support computer anymore and they don't know how are their callus ,bones are aligned or not. screws are broken or not. how much they lengthen. but telling others that their story without knowing own conditions.

It's very hard to trust a diary without x-rays and photos. I hope they are not fake and upload in some time.

MorningStar

« Reply #173 on: September 23, 2021, 06:19:18 PM »

Guys guys, first we saw these X rays together with a doctor. Second I don't understand what's your problem. I told ya that I can give you proofs easily. It would be much more stronger proof than some X rays which anyone can find in the internet. (This offer applies to @more only).

Quote from: MorningStar alink=topic=67810.msg204389#msg204389 date=1632340585
Actually it's pretty easy to prove it. I am doing LL along with V21, we even were ward friends. While he is doing internals, I am with TSF frames. Tell me what to add near frames in the photo (let's say pen, phone, bottle, knife or what you want to prove it's originality), I'll make photos and I'll upload it here. But if I do so, you must change your signature into: "I am little jealous sc*mbag who likes to suck little d*cks", deal?

DonBones

« Reply #174 on: September 23, 2021, 06:25:58 PM »

@more - do you feel like doing G-Nail after reading this diary?

eric.cartman

« Reply #175 on: September 23, 2021, 06:26:10 PM »

It's very hard to trust a diary without x-rays and photos. I hope they are not fake and upload in some time.

The X-rays you get at Mediterraneo hospital in Athens are all on DVDs. Most of the laptops these days don't have DVD drives. I asked the guys at X-ray department multiple times to e-mail me or transfer them on usb - they are not allowed because of some privacy issues.

I ran into this issue few times while I was in Athens, so I can relate to the frustuation. Unless you have access to a desktop or laptop with dvd drive, the only option is to take a photo with your phone while you are reviewing them with the doctor on his computer.

MorningStar

« Reply #176 on: September 23, 2021, 06:39:20 PM »

The X-rays you get at Mediterraneo hospital in Athens are all on DVDs. Most of the laptops these days don't have DVD drives. I asked the guys at X-ray department multiple times to e-mail me or transfer them on usb - they are not allowed because of some privacy issues.

I ran into this issue few times while I was in Athens, so I can relate to the frustuation. Unless you have access to a desktop or laptop with dvd drive, the only option is to take a photo with your phone while you are reviewing them with the doctor on his computer.
Man, actually problem is not there. Is about how this person @more talks with a people. I saw him in other threads also. It's not a first time. "YOU ARE FAKE", FK YOU FAKE", "GIVE ME PROOFS OR YOU ARE FAKE YOU FKER MARKETING". Me or V21 don't owe to this rude bas*ard anything at all. I understand that there are a lot of BS, so it makes people suspicious, that's ok. Last day I also caught some obvious bull *er. But at least you can ask politely to upload frame photos or some proofs if person really gives a lot of time to fill his diary with a lot of details who obviously could be known by a patient only. And if no, then go with a flame. But not to start like that. Because it's really easy to give a proofs if you ask politely. But this time it has became matter of principals for me. @more if you have problems with your life, deal with it. If you are just rude basta*d, then go fk yourself.

P. S. If you accept my offer, I'll also add you DVD photo. It's with a Mediterraneo hospital brand logo.

eric.cartman

« Reply #177 on: September 23, 2021, 07:19:47 PM »

Man, actually problem is not there. Is about how this person @more talks with a people. I saw him in other threads also. It's not a first time. "YOU ARE FAKE", FK YOU FAKE", "GIVE ME PROOFS OR YOU ARE FAKE YOU FKER MARKETING". Me or V21 don't owe to this rude bas*ard anything at all. I understand that there are a lot of BS, so it makes people suspicious, that's ok. Last day I also caught some obvious bull *er. But at least you can ask politely to upload frame photos or some proofs if person really gives a lot of time to fill his diary with a lot of details who obviously could be known by a patient only. And if no, then go with a flame. But not to start like that. Because it's really easy to give a proofs if you ask politely. But this time it has became matter of principals for me. @more if you have problems with your life, deal with it. If you are just rude basta*d, then go fk yourself.

P. S. If you accept my offer, I'll also add you DVD photo. It's with a Mediterraneo hospital brand logo.

I agree 100%. I dont think neither you or v21 have an obligation to prove anything to anyone. The diaries are a way to share your experience with potential future LLers. Whether people choose to believe you or not is upto them.

Before others start to claim that I am also fake, I've loads of X-rays and an extensive collection of photos with TSF frames incl. pinsite infections - so be careful what you ask for ;)

V21

« Reply #178 on: September 23, 2021, 08:14:03 PM »

Guys, I have been doing 1.33 mm for a while and I feel quite f*cked up and in a bad mood, so I don't really care about what a random guy in the internet thinks. If I they give me DVD next time I will upload X rays, just to know opinions from people with knowledge, as I'm a bit weirded out about having to keep the 1.33 for so long. I would also don't mind to upload scar photo, they look quite good for one month I think. I hit 3.5 cm today, couple more days of 1.33 mm and then I go back to 1 hoping it's easier.

V21

« Reply #179 on: September 23, 2021, 08:16:09 PM »

Btw, could any Betz patient tell me if they think forearm crutches are better? I have seen videos of Betz patients having almost normal gait with those crutches, using them only for support and balance. With my crutches (below shoulder), I am even much slower than with walker.

DonBones

« Reply #180 on: September 23, 2021, 08:26:36 PM »

Btw, could any Betz patient tell me if they think forearm crutches are better? I have seen videos of Betz patients having almost normal gait with those crutches, using them only for support and balance. With my crutches (below shoulder), I am even much slower than with walker.

I use the Betz branded crutches that he gives everyone and according to Betz my gait is good. It's hard for me to give you an idea of how fast you can walk with them, but if you want I can send you a video, PM me and I will add you on whatsapp. Then you will see what it's like.

I hate crutches btw. When my wife is not around I need my backpack to carry stuff from room to room :D Can't wait to be able to walk again.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #181 on: September 23, 2021, 10:23:44 PM »

I think the crutches do little to improve gait. If anything, they worsen it by removing the need for your glutes to contract. This is why most of us lose our butts completely.

If you want to improve your gait, it is imperative to stretch all muscles while strength-train your glutes. Squats and side stepping with resistance band are great at this.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0

SpeedDialer

« Reply #182 on: September 23, 2021, 11:45:32 PM »

When a patient is doing LL, what are the most useful questions to ask people on the forum in practice? Seems like alot of good info on wheelchair stuff but I wonder in practice what are the most noticeable differences in everyday life with gnail inside

Arcon

« Reply #183 on: September 24, 2021, 06:34:49 AM »

...I use the Betz branded crutches that he gives everyone...

Is this really true? Is Betz really making money from "Betz branded crutches"? Come on now...Do you really think that a pair of crutches can actually make a huge difference in recovery? Imo, they both are the same...just use which ever works better in your hands and you'll be fine.

DonBones

« Reply #184 on: September 24, 2021, 06:39:53 AM »

Is this really true? Is Betz really making money from "Betz branded crutches"? Come on now...Do you really think that a pair of crutches can actually make a huge difference in recovery? Imo, they both are the same...just use which ever works better in your hands and you'll be fine.

No, he isn't. I didn't pay for them. When I say branded I mean there is a Betz logo on them.

For fks sake.

Want-3-inches

« Reply #185 on: September 24, 2021, 06:41:41 AM »

The distraction schedule is a bit concerning. 1cm during surgery, not waiting for a week, 6mm under anaesthesia, 1.5mm for a week. Why do they have to change all these things just because the nail is different? Why can't they just do it like they do it for Precice nails?

Non-union and nerve damage are possible risks from this. Have you asked the doctor about this?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Up