Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LL surgery planned for the 2030's? From 5'7 to 5'10 - 5'11?  (Read 689 times)

LoneLumberJX

• Visitor
LL surgery planned for the 2030's? From 5'7 to 5'10 - 5'11?
« on: August 24, 2021, 09:06:39 PM »

Hi all, I'm new here and this is my first post, but I'm not new by any means to LL's concept and having massive body dysmorphia because of my stature. I've lurked on this forum for a while, and I wish I joined sooner. I'm more active on r/short but any serious talk about LL is shut down immediately. I'd love for this forum to be my main venting place alongside advice and tips because I always see a lot of genuine support.

For starters, I'm a 5'7 (170 cm) 24 year old man and I've had bad body issues with myself for years, despite lifting, working out, eating healthy while studying in college, all that. To the point where it's a downward spiral with suicidal thoughts because I am so uncomfortable with my own body. More specifically, I'm a gay man and it causes me immense grief that I'm not big and masculine enough for other men. That I can always become muscular and "big", but without the tallness factor, I am always at a disadvantage because I can't and will never compete with this ideal standard of masculinity. That's where my rabbit hole into LL began a few years ago.

Planning for LL in the 2030's seriously motivates me to study my ass off and get into my good-paying career in tech to save up for LL. It's what makes me click and it's fantastic motivation for me. I hope by the time the next decade rolls around, the surgery has become much safer and less painful than it is now? I hope to get to 5'10 or 5'11, gaining 7-10 cm from what I am now. But I have serious doubts about LL because since I lift weights and I've been wanting to get into MMA and boxing. Is 7-10 cm too much? Will I have to choose between one or the other? Building/MMA or becoming taller? Or I could do LL, recover for a few years, then get back into intense sports? I know with even the most successful LL surgeries, you'll only gain back 90% of your legs at best? I dunno if anyone else has a similar situation with me, having to choose between LL or combat sports. Or has anyone here done LL and does intensive sports that are demanding on the legs?

It just sucks that I am really uncomfortable with own self no matter what I do, and it would take a life-changing surgery to get rid of the dysmorphia. We live in the 21st century and body modifications will only become more common, I believe. Why deal the cards we're dealt with when we have the chance to reshuffle them to our liking? I'm ranting a bit now so hey, hello and nice to meet y'all  :)
Current: 5'7
Dream goal: 5'10 - 6'0

You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you.

r/smallboy

• Visitor
Re: LL surgery planned for the 2030's? From 5'7 to 5'10 - 5'11?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 10:38:39 PM »

Dude, this literally could’ve been me that wrote this. This is my first post too. But I completely 100% emphasise. Main difference is I just turned 25 and am 167cm. I actually always thought I was a touch taller 5’6” solidly and would tell people I was 5’8.

I’ve always had problems with my height constantly comparing myself to other guys. Even one of my best girl friends who is basically my height puts heals on and will comment on how short I am.

Anyway, the other day I was having a medical got measured. “What does it say?” ‘167cm’ ok well let me just convert that… holy s**t im in the 5’5” range f***g kill me now.

I’m also into guys. I started dating this stunning 6’1” Chad. First couple of dates wore lifts. But he wanted to spice things up. Date 3 I think to myself, no more lifts. He has to get to know the real me. By date 4, I’m dumped. I’ve never had a serious relationship, but I’m sure you know if you’re an ok looking gay dude, fun isn’t out of the question.

Anyway I’m sick of this s**t. I’m planning on getting this done in the next 3 years or so. I’m hoping I can exponentially increase my earnings in this time to pay for it, plus there are some ok looking finance options where I am which I should be able to pay off in 5 years or so.

I can’t answer your specific LL queries as I’ve not done it myself. But I wanna climb to the f***g moon. Will do 8-10cm in femurs if I can and if I feel I need, after that then the Tibias a year later. I wanna do this and enjoy catching the end of my 20s knowing that I’m a muscular, dude that other guys Stan. Doesn’t help that we’re of the age of crossover where guys a touch younger than us are coming into the 180cm+ range minimum. The average height is increasing. I’m sick of being a cute ‘little guy’. Seriously sick of it.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2021, 11:29:19 PM »

Dude, this literally could’ve been me that wrote this. This is my first post too. But I completely 100% emphasise. Main difference is I just turned 25 and am 167cm. I actually always thought I was a touch taller 5’6” solidly and would tell people I was 5’8.

I’ve always had problems with my height constantly comparing myself to other guys. Even one of my best girl friends who is basically my height puts heals on and will comment on how short I am.

Anyway, the other day I was having a medical got measured. “What does it say?” ‘167cm’ ok well let me just convert that… holy s**t im in the 5’5” range f***g kill me now.

I’m also into guys. I started dating this stunning 6’1” Chad. First couple of dates wore lifts. But he wanted to spice things up. Date 3 I think to myself, no more lifts. He has to get to know the real me. By date 4, I’m dumped. I’ve never had a serious relationship, but I’m sure you know if you’re an ok looking gay dude, fun isn’t out of the question.

Anyway I’m sick of this s**t. I’m planning on getting this done in the next 3 years or so. I’m hoping I can exponentially increase my earnings in this time to pay for it, plus there are some ok looking finance options where I am which I should be able to pay off in 5 years or so.

I can’t answer your specific LL queries as I’ve not done it myself. But I wanna climb to the f***g moon. Will do 8-10cm in femurs if I can and if I feel I need, after that then the Tibias a year later. I wanna do this and enjoy catching the end of my 20s knowing that I’m a muscular, dude that other guys Stan. Doesn’t help that we’re of the age of crossover where guys a touch younger than us are coming into the 180cm+ range minimum. The average height is increasing. I’m sick of being a cute ‘little guy’. Seriously sick of it.
Wait a minute..You were measured 1 inch shorter in that medical?

Sorcerer

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2021, 11:35:12 PM »

It really sucks before LL was invented everyone has no alternatives but to be dealt with the cards without chances to reshuffle as we desire.But luckily we are living the luckiest era but meantime unluckiest era(society is highly demanding for height more exaggeratedly than the old societies).

All that for us to do is to kick those discriminators' asses and move our asses for LL with exponentially increasing revenues and if reincarnations exist we hope for next reincarnations we must be given birth to tall embryos,guaranteing not such grieves in the next life.

But I'm into women.I'm 21 and around 162cm as a Chinese male(physiologically boy).If not LL I really have commited suicide cuz my country is really heightism.

LoneLumberJX

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2021, 11:48:58 PM »

Congrats on turning 25! Cool to see the LGBT+ here. I have trans male friends who are saving up for surgeries, including LL, and I always let them know they got my full support. Our bodies deserve to be liberating, not be prisons for us. We all deserve to be comfortable with our own physical bodies and minds, it's why it pains me that I won't get over my own demons until a decade later. One can always get money, be successful, be involved with hobbies, but being "tall" is just the luck of the draw.

I'm sorry to hear about your relationship. My preferences for men are having beards and being muscular/fit. Short, average, tall, it's whatever, they're all hot as hell if they got a swole body, kind personality, and know what they're doing for a career. But tell me about it, I'm sick of feeling this way. I want to be the taller muscled man that people stan too. Working out and bodybuilding only distracts from the height issue, and it comes roaring back a few hours later.

That's another motivator too. Average height is increasing and there's no way I want to feel left behind in the workplace. But at the same time, I feel the need to do MMA/boxing for self-defense and I know damn well LL could ruin that. fk, man.

Edit: damn I meant to reply to r/smallboy lmao

LoneLumberJX

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2021, 12:02:37 AM »

It really sucks before LL was invented everyone has no alternatives but to be dealt with the cards without chances to reshuffle as we desire.But luckily we are living the luckiest era but meantime unluckiest era(society is highly demanding for height more exaggeratedly than the old societies).

All that for us to do is to kick those discriminators' asses and move our asses for LL with exponentially increasing revenues and if reincarnations exist we hope for next reincarnations we must be given birth to tall embryos,guaranteing not such grieves in the next life.

But I'm into women.I'm 21 and around 162cm as a Chinese male(physiologically boy).If not LL I really have commited suicide cuz my country is really heightism.

Oh I've heard how heightist China and South Korea are, it really sucks. I'm Filipino myself, was born there but was raised in the US. Southeast Asians average to be way short, but absorbing and feeding off of Western male beauty standards for my whole life, it's no wonder I got really bad dysmorphia. But even Filipinos can be really heightist too like comments from my relatives, cause a child's/teenager's height in the Philippines can be seen as a status symbol for the family.

I'm right on board with you. Wish you luck with your LL journey and kick heightism in the ass. I know if I go through with LL, I'd be in better shape to call out height discrimination if I was 5'11.

LeoGb

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2021, 12:08:38 AM »

Hi all, I'm new here and this is my first post, but I'm not new by any means to LL's concept and having massive body dysmorphia because of my stature. I've lurked on this forum for a while, and I wish I joined sooner. I'm more active on r/short but any serious talk about LL is shut down immediately. I'd love for this forum to be my main venting place alongside advice and tips because I always see a lot of genuine support.

For starters, I'm a 5'7 (170 cm) 24 year old man and I've had bad body issues with myself for years, despite lifting, working out, eating healthy while studying in college, all that. To the point where it's a downward spiral with suicidal thoughts because I am so uncomfortable with my own body. More specifically, I'm a gay man and it causes me immense grief that I'm not big and masculine enough for other men. That I can always become muscular and "big", but without the tallness factor, I am always at a disadvantage because I can't and will never compete with this ideal standard of masculinity. That's where my rabbit hole into LL began a few years ago.

Planning for LL in the 2030's seriously motivates me to study my ass off and get into my good-paying career in tech to save up for LL. It's what makes me click and it's fantastic motivation for me. I hope by the time the next decade rolls around, the surgery has become much safer and less painful than it is now? I hope to get to 5'10 or 5'11, gaining 7-10 cm from what I am now. But I have serious doubts about LL because since I lift weights and I've been wanting to get into MMA and boxing. Is 7-10 cm too much? Will I have to choose between one or the other? Building/MMA or becoming taller? Or I could do LL, recover for a few years, then get back into intense sports? I know with even the most successful LL surgeries, you'll only gain back 90% of your legs at best? I dunno if anyone else has a similar situation with me, having to choose between LL or combat sports. Or has anyone here done LL and does intensive sports that are demanding on the legs?

It just sucks that I am really uncomfortable with own self no matter what I do, and it would take a life-changing surgery to get rid of the dysmorphia. We live in the 21st century and body modifications will only become more common, I believe. Why deal the cards we're dealt with when we have the chance to reshuffle them to our liking? I'm ranting a bit now so hey, hello and nice to meet y'all  :)
Why a decade?, that's a long time, you want to have surgery in USA and probably do Stryde?, in Europe and Asia there are interesting options like LON, where for about 25k USD you could have surgery, in fact I have been in communication with a guy who had surgery in Vietnam and paid 15k, and gained 6 cm in TIBIAS, (his recovery is going quite well) I don't think it's fair for you to wait that long to have surgery.

Sorcerer

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2021, 12:31:43 AM »

Oh I've heard how heightist China and South Korea are, it really sucks. I'm Filipino myself, was born there but was raised in the US. Southeast Asians average to be way short, but absorbing and feeding off of Western male beauty standards for my whole life, it's no wonder I got really bad dysmorphia. But even Filipinos can be really heightist too like comments from my relatives, cause a child's/teenager's height in the Philippines can be seen as a status symbol for the family.

I'm right on board with you. Wish you luck with your LL journey and kick heightism in the ass. I know if I go through with LL, I'd be in better shape to call out height discrimination if I was 5'11.
South Korea is a robber of Chinese and Japanese ancient cultures and introducer of their bastard cultures compelling Asians to  place most emphasis on one's appearance including height in addition to persuading Asians out of inner beauties and cultivating Asian sissies making them up all the time like half women.Now China is contaminted in minds by South Korea and resembles South Korea step by step nowadays(I mean only in aethetic).I'm really bending my frowns to Korean aethetic.
In China You gotta grow taller to 180cm then it's alright for u to say u have got rid of any height discrinimations and that sucks cuz I cannot grow that tall but only to average height.(although some dumbasses in my country are bluffing Chinese millenials' average height as 180-185cm+ all the time and that's disgusting)

LoneLumberJX

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2021, 03:52:06 AM »

Why a decade?, that's a long time, you want to have surgery in USA and probably do Stryde?, in Europe and Asia there are interesting options like LON, where for about 25k USD you could have surgery, in fact I have been in communication with a guy who had surgery in Vietnam and paid 15k, and gained 6 cm in TIBIAS, (his recovery is going quite well) I don't think it's fair for you to wait that long to have surgery.

I'm still a broke college student and I plan on graduating around 2023. You do got a point though cause it's a real long time, if I play my cards correctly right after school, get hired right away, and strive a bit harder to save up, maybe 2025-2026?

2030 was more of a hypothetical year because I wanted to see if LL would make any big advancements by the next decade. But by then I'd be well into my 30's. Until then I'll be digging deeper into the Stryde rabbit hole.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2021, 03:38:11 PM »

South Korea is a robber of Chinese and Japanese ancient cultures and introducer of their bastard cultures compelling Asians to  place most emphasis on one's appearance including height in addition to persuading Asians out of inner beauties and cultivating Asian sissies making them up all the time like half women.Now China is contaminted in minds by South Korea and resembles South Korea step by step nowadays(I mean only in aethetic).I'm really bending my frowns to Korean aethetic.
In China You gotta grow taller to 180cm then it's alright for u to say u have got rid of any height discrinimations and that sucks cuz I cannot grow that tall but only to average height.(although some dumbasses in my country are bluffing Chinese millenials' average height as 180-185cm+ all the time and that's disgusting)

Why are you blaming South Korea for heightism? I've lived abroad for almost my entire life, and there are no culture where women don't prefer tall men. Average height in China is 171cm, with averages higher in tier 1 cities like Shanghai (174cm) and Beijing (175cm). There is no country where millenials are 180-185cm, besides select northern European countries. In East Asia, 180-185cm are celebrity height, even today.

Being 162cm, you are shorter than most girls in Shanghai and Beijing, so this surgery was made for you. Remember that at 170cm (where I started), girls in tier 1 cities will still consider you short, but at least you will have a chance with shoe lifts.

This is why we should not marry short women. If I ever have a son, I don't want him to go through this surgery. It's too late for us, but remember to have your kids exercise (to increase HGH) and consume calcium/vitamin D/K2 supplements once they are near puperty. Our parents were short, and didn't have the knowledge to prepare us for today's dating market, but we can change it for our next generation.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0

Activatedxx

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2021, 10:17:10 PM »

Happens to everyone. 90% of people including me, when I got measured before LL I thought I was 166-167cm and was actually 165
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

Sorcerer

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2021, 10:31:41 PM »

Why are you blaming South Korea for heightism? I've lived abroad for almost my entire life, and there are no culture where women don't prefer tall men. Average height in China is 171cm, with averages higher in tier 1 cities like Shanghai (174cm) and Beijing (175cm). There is no country where millenials are 180-185cm, besides select northern European countries. In East Asia, 180-185cm are celebrity height, even today.

Being 162cm, you are shorter than most girls in Shanghai and Beijing, so this surgery was made for you. Remember that at 170cm (where I started), girls in tier 1 cities will still consider you short, but at least you will have a chance with shoe lifts.

This is why we should not marry short women. If I ever have a son, I don't want him to go through this surgery. It's too late for us, but remember to have your kids exercise (to increase HGH) and consume calcium/vitamin D/K2 supplements once they are near puperty. Our parents were short, and didn't have the knowledge to prepare us for today's dating market, but we can change it for our next generation.
Deeply did I know no country culture is open to short men but South Korea is placing the most emphasis on men's heights if u compare their cultures to other country cultures consciously and eventually they are logging their s*t cultures into our country(even 90s in the last century Chineses are not so prone to tall actually).Anyway forget this topic.

Millenials in my country are now driven or not driven to bluff and boost average height and they are thinking everything under 180 as short even in Southern China although I only know only Balkan peninsula countries can entitled 180cm men to be short.

To be honest I have hatred of having sons and daughters cuz I don't think reproducing responsibilities demanded by Chinese culture are reasonable in modern society.

Chinese population really sucks for real,bro.

But by accident will I accomplish having sons I'll try all ways to make him taller,at least not that short only to be faced with LL.

Sorcerer

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2021, 10:38:40 PM »

Happens to everyone. 90% of people including me, when I got measured before LL I thought I was 166-167cm and was actually 165
By my exact self-measurements,my lowest point is 161.5cm and that seems my measurement is wrong cuz if I back up the wall,I can reach to 161.9cm while I face towards the wall,I can barely reach to 161.7cm.

But at my Grade Two in senior high school,once in PE lesson we are asked for class medical,our school purchased a automatic raising and lowering height measure(height measure with automatic platform to reach your skull,not stereometer) for our height measurements and eventually I was measure 161.8cm(my classmates were measure shorter at least 1cm that day cuz in the nearly evening LOL).So I think it's perfectly reasonable to exclaim I'm 162cm tall at night(If u think I was lying on the bed to have lessons..) and 161.8cm is my most exact height.

r/smallboy

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2021, 11:03:55 PM »

Sure did, I guess height can vary depending on posture / different times of day - and 167cm is 5 3/4 inches so close to 5'6" anyway.

Congrats on turning 25! Cool to see the LGBT+ here. I have trans male friends who are saving up for surgeries, including LL, and I always let them know they got my full support. Our bodies deserve to be liberating, not be prisons for us. We all deserve to be comfortable with our own physical bodies and minds, it's why it pains me that I won't get over my own demons until a decade later. One can always get money, be successful, be involved with hobbies, but being "tall" is just the luck of the draw.

I'm sorry to hear about your relationship. My preferences for men are having beards and being muscular/fit. Short, average, tall, it's whatever, they're all hot as hell if they got a swole body, kind personality, and know what they're doing for a career. But tell me about it, I'm sick of feeling this way. I want to be the taller muscled man that people stan too. Working out and bodybuilding only distracts from the height issue, and it comes roaring back a few hours later.

That's another motivator too. Average height is increasing and there's no way I want to feel left behind in the workplace. But at the same time, I feel the need to do MMA/boxing for self-defense and I know damn well LL could ruin that. fk, man.

Edit: damn I meant to reply to r/smallboy lmao

Awesome to find someone in a similar situation. I've dated guys that are both shorter and taller than I, so I don't mind too much. though having said that, I tend to avoid guys over 6'4" because I don't want a crooked neck looking up at them  ::) Oh the joys.

I'm sure I've seen accounts on here of people that are into MMA/Boxing and were still able to after LL, If I wasn't completely making that up I'll see if I can dig them out. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up