Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: +6 cm tibia LATN with dr. Dimitrios Giotikas  (Read 13225 times)

MorningStar

Re: +6 cm tibia LATN with dr. Dimitrios Giotikas
« Reply #155 on: August 12, 2022, 10:46:37 AM »

G-Nail has no reverse function? As i have understood, stryde and precise nails have it.

Do you thing reverse function would solve the problem?
The patient I've mentioned has used a reversable nail. But there are other problems. Sorry, I really can't comment a lot about that case. I hope this patient will register in the forum and tell all the story.
+6 cm tibia LATN with dr. Dimitrios Giotikas: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=67949.0
2021-08-26: First surgery
2021-11-24: Nailing surgery

Limbfan2020

« Reply #156 on: August 12, 2022, 11:40:24 AM »

The patient with the non-union - did they say what treatment they will do to fix that?

@MorningStar

One last question ;) : Did this patient do tibia or femur lengthening?

canterk

« Reply #157 on: August 12, 2022, 12:30:03 PM »

MorningStar, I followed your journey since the beginning. just almost a year later, you are now living your best life :) What a great achievement.... Congratulations to you!! you are an inspiration to many others who want to do CLL!!

And to others who are reading this. what can I say, this story is proof that 1 year is not a lot to lose even if others think it is such a long time. It is only 1 year to make the rest of your life much happier. It is only 1 year of sacrifice, compare that to spending all the rest of your years being depressed about your height.

:)

MorningStar

« Reply #158 on: August 12, 2022, 12:42:08 PM »

@Limbfan2020 femurs.

@canterk thanks, bro, for the support during all my journey. I really appreciate that. Actually, under the good circumstances I think it's possible to be functional enough even after half a year but as I said, everyone's body reacts differently. My journey wasn't the easiest one. But yes, you are right. Even to sacrifice 1 year is worth it. :) At some point I was even thinking about one more LL, but... I don't want to gamble with my life anymore. Enough what I have now. :)
+6 cm tibia LATN with dr. Dimitrios Giotikas: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=67949.0

thankscience

« Reply #159 on: August 13, 2022, 12:50:19 AM »

How would you rate your experience overall in Greece and Dr G?

MorningStar

« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2022, 06:09:40 AM »

How would you rate your experience overall in Greece and Dr G?
I think 8/10. In general good. That means if in theory I would do second LL, I would seriously consider Athens again. I think dr. G and his team provides good ratio of quality and price. Of course, if money is not a question at all, go to USA. But if we talk about "medium" tier of options, I think dr. G is a good choice. Of course, that's my subjective evaluation. I am good and happy now. Someone who is still under complications maybe would rate differently.

Mini0510

« Reply #161 on: October 06, 2022, 07:31:12 AM »

I think 8/10. In general good. That means if in theory I would do second LL, I would seriously consider Athens again. I think dr. G and his team provides good ratio of quality and price. Of course, if money is not a question at all, go to USA. But if we talk about "medium" tier of options, I think dr. G is a good choice. Of course, that's my subjective evaluation. I am good and happy now. Someone who is still under complications maybe would rate differently.

what were some of the areas could be improved with Dr. G and his team?

c

« Reply #162 on: October 07, 2022, 05:24:06 PM »

你需要一个更新期待 ;D
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up