Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: arm lengthening  (Read 293 times)

_1_1_1_1_1_

• Visitor
arm lengthening
« on: September 01, 2021, 02:06:07 PM »

lets say my arms are 188-187cm but i want my reach to be bigger, can i lengthen both humerus and forearm or should i only lengthen the humerus and what about my biomechanics

ilovescience

Re: arm lengthening
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 02:31:15 PM »

lets say my arms are 188-187cm but i want my reach to be bigger, can i lengthen both humerus and forearm or should i only lengthen the humerus and what about my biomechanics

Do you have a picture of your arms?

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 03:26:29 PM »

I dunno why you wanna amplify your reach cuz your arm lengths are very handsome unless you wanna beat NBA professional players over dunks and blocks LOL.
Also from arm lengthening patients' feedbacks,their biomechanisms are awful and cannot lift up a wooden table or similar things.
ATL should be taken into considerations when it comes to inproportions after limb lengthening surgeries.

_1_1_1_1_1_

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2021, 04:27:07 PM »

so basically im 177cm with a 99cm sitting height (torso) and was thinking of doing ll 8 split or if i was lucky i can do 12cm (4/6 tibia and 4/6 femur) and i want my reach to be taller than me so i look proportioned. and ik that 177 is a good height and alot of ppl would do a lot of   to reach that height but its bothering me mentally yk cuz im the shortest one in the family
Pages: [1]   Go Up