Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 177CM NEED HELP CHOOSING LL SURGEON/METHOD/BETZBONE  (Read 706 times)

WannaBe190CM

• Visitor
177CM NEED HELP CHOOSING LL SURGEON/METHOD/BETZBONE
« on: October 31, 2023, 07:13:20 PM »

I'm 22 male with a starting height of 177cm. I have saved up enough money from my part time job since I was 17(roughly 70k+ usd, for the surgery and more as personal savings).

The reason why I wanna do LL is because of proportions, I have a large upper body/broad shoulders with a wingspan of 185-190cm and I would also love the additional height. I can't speak much about my femur tibia ratio as I haven't gotten it measured professionally therefore it would be inaccurate to assume anything.

I am planning on getting 9-10cm using betzbone first on my femurs and maybe in the future(after healing/consolidation), precise on my tibias to officially reach the 190+ cm mark. However, if I am satisfied with the height I got from betzbone(9-10cm) I probably wont go for precise on my tibias as i've heard a lot of complications deriving from tibia surgeries.)

It is currently the first of november and I'm planning on going for this surgery in march 2024 during my university holidays.

The question I have is should I do betzbone(9-10cm) or precise method(8cm) on femurs? I've read through a lot of betz diaries and have been sussed out as some of them have complaints about the pains from clicking and also how difficult it was. I'd reckon precise 2.2 would be much easier and pain free? But if I were to only get 8cm from precise 2.2(which would make me around 177+8=185) I would probably be coerced to go for a tibial surgery which would cost me a lot in the future.

Secondly, to all those that have gotten betzbone in the past, how did u secure accomodation? I feel like the 200 euro per night is kinda crazy for me. I've emailed betz institute and they have said that I could return to my home country or get my own accomodation nearby the hospital which would cut down the cost quite a lot.

Thirdly, to all those who are suggesting precise, which doctor/clinic would you suggest? My budget is maybe 80k usd max for the surgery alone. I actually wanted to go to turkey for precise lengthening of femurs but I saw TERRIBLE reviews for Dr. halil buldu lmao especially the "wannabetaller crippled me threads" like holy...

Thanks for reading this, I will "MOST" likely be making a diary when I do get the surgery.

WannaBe190CM

• Visitor
Re: 177CM NEED HELP CHOOSING LL SURGEON/METHOD/BETZBONE
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2023, 07:15:42 PM »

fk I mightve posted this in the wrong section, my bad... I can't seem to find the delete button as well  :'(

Edit:

Also, I have seen good reviews on Dr Dimitrios Giotikas(and some bad ones but mostly decent from diaries) and it is relatively inexpensive as well for precise method.
Or I could delay the entire thing and save up some more for dr paley/donghoon. but I feel like it would be extremely inconvenient for my schedule as I am currently studying in uni(Could take medical leave for 1-2months if really needed, have 3 months of holidays) Dr donghoon has an insane waitlist...

Edit 2: It seems that there are fake diaries/promotions for betz, but also some real diaries.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 08:03:47 PM by WannaBe190CM »

Bagga

Re: 177CM NEED HELP CHOOSING LL SURGEON/METHOD/BETZBONE
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2023, 02:59:23 AM »

fk I mightve posted this in the wrong section, my bad... I can't seem to find the delete button as well  :'(

Edit:

Also, I have seen good reviews on Dr Dimitrios Giotikas(and some bad ones but mostly decent from diaries) and it is relatively inexpensive as well for precise method.
Or I could delay the entire thing and save up some more for dr paley/donghoon. but I feel like it would be extremely inconvenient for my schedule as I am currently studying in uni(Could take medical leave for 1-2months if really needed, have 3 months of holidays) Dr donghoon has an insane waitlist...

Edit 2: It seems that there are fake diaries/promotions for betz, but also some real diaries.
Doing Femur LL by Betz or Gnail are the same - all mechanical internal nail, need to click and break the bone daily.
So it is up to your decision.
You can easily find the cost and package from the website.
Noone can decide for you as it is your own schedule and money.

Pages: [1]   Go Up