Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any historian or psychologist?Why was Da Vinci alienatingly curious?  (Read 158 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!

He was really the most gorgeous miracle in the whole human history with unique curiosity and creativity.

I wonder why nobody is in-depth dissecting his autobiography and causally elaborating his whole life.If we figured out his golden key to the curiosity,then human education philosophy will be more subversive and sophisticated.What's more,such crucial luminary was so pathetic to be buried into the graveryard without everyone extremely relating to him and then interested in the acquaintance wiith him.

We've archived his documents and autographys,but it's all in vain if no experts would like to find out the reason of intense curiosity.

In my perspective,his incessive creativities and researches derived from all of his curiosity and his curiosity was cultivated and perserved well in his childhood,when he was living in his grandma's cabin besides a mountain upon which once he paid a visit into a cave and was adventuresome but timid at the same time to find out what the darkest was like.In leisure time,he tended to scrutinize creatures' particle paths,athletic mechanisms and figure them out in the end.

I was shocked in-depth by his curiosity and perplexed why no experts devoted themselves to seeking for the key.

Any sophisticated Da-Vinciologists?
Pages: [1]   Go Up