Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any sports fan here?  (Read 267 times)

ilovescience

Any sports fan here?
« on: September 10, 2021, 02:33:35 PM »

Just curious. Anyone on this forum interested in watching sports? Like MLB, NBA or NFL?
 I like NBA, basketball is a fun activity indoor and outdoor. I like Michael Jordan, Yao Ming, and Kevin Durant.

Xx_Gaylord1337_xX

Re: Any sports fan here?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 12:22:15 AM »

i used to play a lot of basketball. but at 5'8 i aint never had a chance. i was really good at it thou.
was a  ty pill to bite when you had to figure out that your height limits you in this matter.
other people were put in team A for their height and you were team B because you dont stand a chance
against a taller dude in basketball. they will just block you every time. only legend is allen iverson.
hes a midget for the nba and still became mvp and is in the hall of fame.  8)

ilovescience

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 03:09:28 AM »

i used to play a lot of basketball. but at 5'8 i aint never had a chance. i was really good at it thou.
was a  ty pill to bite when you had to figure out that your height limits you in this matter.
other people were put in team A for their height and you were team B because you dont stand a chance
against a taller dude in basketball. they will just block you every time. only legend is allen iverson.
hes a midget for the nba and still became mvp and is in the hall of fame.  8)

Thanks for sharing. Isaiah Thomas is also 5'8, he is a beast on the court. He almost led Celtics to the finals in 2017, where he scored a lot. Unstoppable he was.

Xx_Gaylord1337_xX

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2021, 12:44:12 PM »

Thanks for sharing. Isaiah Thomas is also 5'8, he is a beast on the court. He almost led Celtics to the finals in 2017, where he scored a lot. Unstoppable he was.

Iasaiah Thomas is a legend imo. He outperforms people that are far above 6ft tall and regularly breaks their ankles.
Nevertheless, playing with Isaiah Thomas often means you are restriced in terms of tactics since he needs a lot of pick&roll plays to be able to take a shot. But i agree he is getting way too little credit for how he actually performs. And also that one game where he scored over 30points with a hip injury just shows how much of a beast this guy is. He is also heavily underpaid.  :'(

ilovescience

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2021, 01:36:09 PM »

Iasaiah Thomas is a legend imo. He outperforms people that are far above 6ft tall and regularly breaks their ankles.
Nevertheless, playing with Isaiah Thomas often means you are restriced in terms of tactics since he needs a lot of pick&roll plays to be able to take a shot. But i agree he is getting way too little credit for how he actually performs. And also that one game where he scored over 30points with a hip injury just shows how much of a beast this guy is. He is also heavily underpaid.  :'(

Indeed. He is also good at scoring in front of big guys. Often saw him drive into the paint and score.

Xx_Gaylord1337_xX

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2021, 04:32:31 PM »

yeah its absoolutely crazy how he dives in underneath 3 tall guys and somehow gets the ball in. It seems like he is too short for the tall guys to actually hit him. because they cannot bend that much lol. He somehow made it work and perfectioned the advantges he has as a shorter guy. he still jacked tho. hes 75kg at 1,75m lol

ilovescience

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2021, 03:34:34 AM »

yeah its absoolutely crazy how he dives in underneath 3 tall guys and somehow gets the ball in. It seems like he is too short for the tall guys to actually hit him. because they cannot bend that much lol. He somehow made it work and perfectioned the advantges he has as a shorter guy. he still jacked tho. hes 75kg at 1,75m lol

Right now he's 84KG, don't know if this will help him. Can't wait the season almost started, next month!!!

ilovescience

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2021, 03:40:13 AM »

I thought MLB is popular in the US, no one watching?
Pages: [1]   Go Up