Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Student life vs workforce, which made you feel height matters more?  (Read 581 times)

ilovescience

Everyone of us have had student life. We all went to elementary schools, middle schools, high schools and colleges. After we graduated, we had to work to earn money, that's the workforce environment.

When you tried to date a girl, in schools or workforce, which made you feel that height is more of a factor in order to get in relationship with the one you loved?

Some said student life, some workforce.

Girls in school life could be picky when they looked for their boyfriends, and height became something that influenced their decisions. However, girls in workforce could be more picky or they didn't really mind how tall their boyfriends were. It depends though.

Share your thoughts and experiences, thanks.

SirStretchAlot

Re: Student life vs workforce, which made you feel height matters more?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2021, 04:07:07 PM »

Students have limited understanding of money as they have no kids and their parents are paying their rent. Therefore students will almost certainly go after tall and handsome guys.

As women age, they have increased spending requirements. From cosmetics and bags to rent and pets, many will increasingly realize that their earning power cannot catch-up with their spending power. A man with good career prospects, will give them the security and assistance they need to achieve the life they want. Working age women does not appreciate height as much as students, because they want money instead.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0

ilovescience

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2021, 06:14:30 PM »

Students have limited understanding of money as they have no kids and their parents are paying their rent. Therefore students will almost certainly go after tall and handsome guys.

As women age, they have increased spending requirements. From cosmetics and bags to rent and pets, many will increasingly realize that their earning power cannot catch-up with their spending power. A man with good career prospects, will give them the security and assistance they need to achieve the life they want. Working age women does not appreciate height as much as students, because they want money instead.

Well said. But in some cases, working age women still prioritize height, and that could be why a lot of men are single. Usually students don't know how the world works, so they focus more on other things. And, Students like to compare like who's taller, who's stronger or who has better smartphone.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2021, 03:54:31 AM »

If you will be not hunting for a supermodel job or something,then it must be student life where your height and appearance

affect on you most.

Apart from test scores,the rest can be factors of competitive testimonials must be height,stature,appearance and your family

conditions.But students gotta wear school uniforms to smash financial manifested differences so let's line off family conditions.

Ok,now you can see why I said height and appearance are playing more roles in student life.

As you set a foot into the society,apart from height and appearance,you can compete with your opposites over social

skills,social circles,human resources,family conditions and something else various unlike altogether included in student lives.

I'm praying to God one day I can see a piece of news on Television broadcasting that a short male student has become a

chainkiller committing murders after depriving hundreds of female fking junior or senior b*tches' lives.

BTW I wanna warn everybody here especially Caucasians,Chinese student lives are really screwing up students' bodies and

souls and I won't be surprised if any Chinese students commit any crime or become a lunatic pulling apart his or her hair and

shouting to the sky.

Mao is a bastard who published reproducing encouragements to rocket Chinese populations to increase newly generational

involutions.Now 00s are in a srsly anxious and depressive living condition and they'll be fked up by their lives.

Shatter. Gee. 11

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2021, 04:12:36 AM »

If you will be not hunting for a supermodel job or something,then it must be student life where your height and appearance

affect on you most.

Apart from test scores,the rest can be factors of competitive testimonials must be height,stature,appearance and your family

conditions.But students gotta wear school uniforms to smash financial manifested differences so let's line off family conditions.

Ok,now you can see why I said height and appearance are playing more roles in student life.

As you set a foot into the society,apart from height and appearance,you can compete with your opposites over social

skills,social circles,human resources,family conditions and something else various unlike altogether included in student lives.

I'm praying to God one day I can see a piece of news on Television broadcasting that a short male student has become a

chainkiller committing murders after depriving hundreds of female fking junior or senior b*tches' lives.

BTW I wanna warn everybody here especially Caucasians,Chinese student lives are really screwing up students' bodies and

souls and I won't be surprised if any Chinese students commit any crime or become a lunatic pulling apart his or her hair and

shouting to the sky.

Mao is a bastard who published reproducing encouragements to rocket Chinese populations to increase newly generational

involutions.Now 00s are in a srsly anxious and depressive living condition and they'll be fked up by their lives.
Why do you abruptly go to the next line? Dafuq
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

Plan- LON tibia 6 cm, LON femur 5 cm

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2021, 05:52:36 AM »

Why do you abruptly go to the next line? Dafuq
I'm prone to.I guess your country India is encountering the same problems.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2021, 08:34:06 AM »

Well said. But in some cases, working age women still prioritize height, and that could be why a lot of men are single. Usually students don't know how the world works, so they focus more on other things. And, Students like to compare like who's taller, who's stronger or who has better smartphone.

Height is of course an issue. Working age women need to look out for the genes of their babies as well. However in your case of a developing Asian country, money and generosity would trounce height.

As for why many men are single, I think that's just due to one-child-policy and selective abortion of daugthers. Can't blame the women who are alive today for what parents of the previous generation did.

ilovescience

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2021, 03:21:20 AM »

Height is of course an issue. Working age women need to look out for the genes of their babies as well. However in your case of a developing Asian country, money and generosity would trounce height.

As for why many men are single, I think that's just due to one-child-policy and selective abortion of daugthers. Can't blame the women who are alive today for what parents of the previous generation did.

Sometimes working age women are looking for short relationship with men, not for marriage, and height in this case may become a factor.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2021, 06:31:00 AM »

Sometimes working age women are looking for short relationship with men, not for marriage, and height in this case may become a factor.

From my experience it's the opposite. Working age women has less time for partying, so they look for longer relationships. It's the students I meet who date aimlessly, and are much more emotionally driven, resulting in shorter relationships.

Regardless, I'm probably a few years older than you and still not want to get married. What's the point unless you're getting a baby?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2021, 02:25:44 PM »

From my experience it's the opposite. Working age women has less time for partying, so they look for longer relationships. It's the students I meet who date aimlessly, and are much more emotionally driven, resulting in shorter relationships.

Regardless, I'm probably a few years older than you and still not want to get married. What's the point unless you're getting a baby?

You (theoretically) always have somebody to have intercourse with whose STD status you can be reasonably sure you know.

Xx_Gaylord1337_xX

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2021, 02:53:06 PM »

exactly. the only reason to marry is when you getting kids. and thats because women will have that as a requirement because she wants financial security. Other than that its just playing russian roulette and putting your assets at risk for absolutely no reason.

ilovescience

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2021, 04:15:22 AM »

Due to globalization, COVID pandemic and rise of the internet, working age men and women have more time to do other stuffs they want. Companies want them to work home.
Pages: [1]   Go Up