Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Impossible to Obtain A Russian Visa For LON/LATN due to COVID?  (Read 375 times)

RussiaVisaIssues

• Visitor
Impossible to Obtain A Russian Visa For LON/LATN due to COVID?
« on: September 21, 2021, 06:32:59 PM »

I have been lurking on this forum for years. I am now 33 and 5'5. I want to get LON and LATN as soon as possible.

I asked Dr. Kulesh about obtaining a 3 year visa because according to the Russian embassy all non medical visa's have been suspended except for select people (Russian nationals, people married to russians, etc.)

He replied that medical visas will only be granted for CL (Classic Illizarov) method from the ministry. Well, I don't plan on wasting that much time so that is not an option.

What do you guys think the best course of action at this point in time?

Do I keep just saving money and remain patient?

I don't want to go to Turkey (they only care about money) and  South Korea/America is not an option (too expensive)

It appears the best course of action is to just keep saving money and stay hopeful.

I know that anold forum user, ActivatedXX was going to go with Solomin and Kulesh but ended up having some visa issues back in March.

Do you think I will run into the same problems?

It says on the Russian Embassy website that they are suspending Visa's for non medical reasons.

I guess all I can do at this point is stay patient and hopefully the situation will improve in the coming months.

DonBones

Re: Impossible to Obtain A Russian Visa For LON/LATN due to COVID?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 06:37:40 PM »

I have been lurking on this forum for years. I am now 33 and 5'5. I want to get LON and LATN as soon as possible.

I asked Dr. Kulesh about obtaining a 3 year visa because according to the Russian embassy all non medical visa's have been suspended except for select people (Russian nationals, people married to russians, etc.)

He replied that medical visas will only be granted for CL (Classic Illizarov) method from the ministry. Well, I don't plan on wasting that much time so that is not an option.

What do you guys think the best course of action at this point in time?

Do I keep just saving money and remain patient?

I don't want to go to Turkey (they only care about money) and  South Korea/America is not an option (too expensive)

It appears the best course of action is to just keep saving money and stay hopeful.

I know that anold forum user, ActivatedXX was going to go with Solomin and Kulesh but ended up having some visa issues back in March.

Do you think I will run into the same problems?

It says on the Russian Embassy website that they are suspending Visa's for non medical reasons.

I guess all I can do at this point is stay patient and hopefully the situation will improve in the coming months.

Can't you just bribe someone? ;)
First Surgery - Prof Betz - 28th July 2021 🇩🇪
Nail Removal - Dr Becker - 13th December 2023 🇩🇪
Lengthened: 5.00cm
Height: 180cm
Current Phase: Post Nail-Removal Adaptation
Pages: [1]   Go Up