Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 167cm to 178cm proportions  (Read 1080 times)

Man

• Visitor
  • 19, 167cm
167cm to 178cm proportions
« on: September 29, 2021, 09:24:00 AM »

Hey guys. I'm new here but have been looking into LL for a few months now and am pretty much set on saving up and doing it in maybe 2 or so years (I'm almost 19 so I've got lots of time).

Im around 167cm at night, and I want to add around 12cm, or 11 at a minimum to get to 178-179cm.

Here are my (rough) proportions:

Inseam (floor to crotch) - 80cm

Torso (crotch to clavicle) - 57.5cm

Clavicle to top of head - 29.5cm

And finally my armspan - 178cm.

So my arm span is around 11cm more than my height, which I'm happy about as I think that will be good for proportions.

Im more concerned about my torso height, I think it will be fine with good fitting clothes, but what do you guys think, are my leg proportions too long for my torso?

BTW I'm planning on getting 6cm distraction in femurs and then a follow 6cm distraction in tibias, but I'd like to know what you guys think of that too.

Any input is appreciated, thanks.
Current Height: 167cm
Target Height: 179cm

Thorfinnn

Re: 167cm to 178cm proportions
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2021, 06:24:50 PM »

I think your proportions are fine. Maybe make mock-ups?

ilovescience

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2021, 06:38:27 PM »

Hey guys. I'm new here but have been looking into LL for a few months now and am pretty much set on saving up and doing it in maybe 2 or so years (I'm almost 19 so I've got lots of time).

Im around 167cm at night, and I want to add around 12cm, or 11 at a minimum to get to 178-179cm.

Here are my (rough) proportions:

Inseam (floor to crotch) - 80cm

Torso (crotch to clavicle) - 57.5cm

Clavicle to top of head - 29.5cm

And finally my armspan - 178cm.

So my arm span is around 11cm more than my height, which I'm happy about as I think that will be good for proportions.

Im more concerned about my torso height, I think it will be fine with good fitting clothes, but what do you guys think, are my leg proportions too long for my torso?

BTW I'm planning on getting 6cm distraction in femurs and then a follow 6cm distraction in tibias, but I'd like to know what you guys think of that too.

Any input is appreciated, thanks.

Welcome to the forum. At age of 19, you are probably still growing. Are you sure you're done growing for height? The LL surgery is not recommended for if you're growing. If you already made a medical check that says your bone plates sealed, you can try LL. Why not 13 cm so your height would be 180cm. Just want to remind you that 167cm isn't short at all. It's just a below the average height.

Man

• Visitor
  • 19, 167cm
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2021, 07:26:04 AM »

Thanks for the reply :) Where I'm from the average height for men is just under 180cm lol, but as a baseline I wanted 6cm in each segment but if things are able to go smoothly I'm not opposed to getting an extra cm or two. Just lots of preparation to be done. Also pretty sure my plates are closed but even if they aren't they will surely be closed by the time I go for the surgery.
Current Height: 167cm
Target Height: 179cm
Pages: [1]   Go Up