Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Precice 2.2 Femurs with Dr. M - Sept 2021  (Read 3656 times)

letsgettaller

Re: Precice 2.2 Femurs with Dr. M - Sept 2021
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2021, 10:58:41 PM »

Hey letsgettaller - how you doing? The X-ray show an6 bending of the nail? Hope everything is going well. 👍

Thanks for the good vibes! Nail looks good. Muscles are tight, however, at this stage.

Hey man! Thanks for the diary. If you don't mind me asking, how much was it all?

It was in the ballpark of $80k - $90k so far, including surgery cost, hospital fees, equipment (e.g. wheelchair, walker). Not cheap!
Precice 2.2 Diary here: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68189.0

Starting Height: 169 cm
Current Height: 177 cm

L8GrowthSpurt

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2021, 11:07:48 PM »

1/2 way there!  Ima bout to dive down this rabbit hole soon (December) so I appreciate the updates.  You’re a quick healer, which I secretly hope will be the case for me to speed up the lengthening, but I know that comes with a corollary cost (tightness, nerve pain, etc).  Stay strong 💪 - just 4 more to go! 😁
CLL wannabe - waiting for Stryde return
171.5 cm (morning height)
171 cm (day height)
Wingspan: 179 cm
Goal height - 179 cm (femurs)

letsgettaller

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2021, 11:20:34 PM »

1/2 way there!  Ima bout to dive down this rabbit hole soon (December) so I appreciate the updates.  You’re a quick healer, which I secretly hope will be the case for me to speed up the lengthening, but I know that comes with a corollary cost (tightness, nerve pain, etc).  Stay strong 💪 - just 4 more to go! 😁

You got it, dude! Honestly, hard for me to conceptualize that surgery was 6+ weeks ago... Time will fly by for you. By the time you get your surgery, if it's in mid december, hopefully I'll be near consolidation and can offer some advice about this phase.
Precice 2.2 Diary here: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68189.0

Starting Height: 169 cm
Current Height: 177 cm

SolHeight

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2021, 07:50:51 AM »

Thanks for the good vibes! Nail looks good. Muscles are tight, however, at this stage.

It was in the ballpark of $80k - $90k so far, including surgery cost, hospital fees, equipment (e.g. wheelchair, walker). Not cheap!

What was the quote you received initially? Dr. M provided me a quote for $76,750 ($35k Surgeon fees, $40K for hospital and $1.75K for anesthesia). What was the additional ~$13K of costs for you?

Does your Insurance pay for Physical Therapy and equipment?

SolHeight

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2021, 07:52:18 AM »

Are you doing late December? What are you doing for housing/accomodation? Are you staying in Burbank/LA area?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up