Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quadrilateral Lengthening with Dr Giotikas  (Read 778 times)

chicitita

Quadrilateral Lengthening with Dr Giotikas
« on: October 10, 2021, 10:32:42 AM »

Hello! I am trying to figure out if I should do femurs only or Quadrilateral Lengthening with Dr Giotikas. I am 162cm female, want to gain to 170cm. Has anyone had quadtrilateral done wtih Dr Giotikas?

overandover

Re: Quadrilateral Lengthening with Dr Giotikas
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2021, 02:07:37 PM »

Hello! I am trying to figure out if I should do femurs only or Quadrilateral Lengthening with Dr Giotikas. I am 162cm female, want to gain to 170cm. Has anyone had quadtrilateral done wtih Dr Giotikas?

Quadrilateral is too much all at once. Better to do femurs first and then tibia after that if you want more. 6 broken bones at the same time can be very hard for the body.

Thehighest

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2021, 03:01:45 PM »

Start with one segment not all once, can be dangerous to your life because of fat embolism, dr Giotikas has the option of cross lengthening 1 femur +1 tibia

chicitita

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2021, 05:12:14 PM »

Is that safer? How long do you have to wait for the next leg?

more

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2021, 06:15:22 PM »

Have you talked  to dr.Giotikas about quadrilateral surgery? Or you just came and post it randomly? What is your base to have quadrilateral surgery? And which method ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up