Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why so?  (Read 8803 times)

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
Why so?
« on: October 12, 2015, 01:38:43 PM »

Why do people here keep saying external tibial surgery is better than internals.Im not talking about femurs though.I in every possible way think that internals is the only thing which should be used for cosmetic purposes because externals are way out of date with ridiculous scars
Mod Note: Was originally banned temporarily for clone account "YEMEF" on Oct 15 and informed of the reason with ban message ""banned for clone account: Emef:Yemf".  Return only to lie  that " this forum does that without giving an explanation without doing anything wrong".  Banned again on Feb 16.

theuprising

Re: Why so?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 02:28:16 PM »

When are you going to admit you are Yemef who got banned before on this forum. You post the exact same topics and even the name change was lazy.

You got banned for being illogical and rude to many members.

Here is where you posted this stuff before and when challenged for evidence you then did everything possible not to answer the question. For those who don't know what I'm referring to check this thread where "Emef/Yemef" pulls this little stunt.

Try harder Yemef

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2164.msg34970#msg34970

Joel

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 04:29:00 PM »

When are you going to admit you are Yemef who got banned before on this forum. You post the exact same topics and even the name change was lazy.

You got banned for being illogical and rude to many members.

Here is where you posted this stuff before and when challenged for evidence you then did everything possible not to answer the question. For those who don't know what I'm referring to check this thread where "Emef/Yemef" pulls this little stunt.

Try harder Yemef

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2164.msg34970#msg34970
you can't directly proof that he might have liked the name and made it on this account.   Who knows..  Who cares?  Not me lol.
5'5 manlet of peace

theuprising

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 05:23:32 PM »

you can't directly proof that he might have liked the name and made it on this account.   Who knows..  Who cares?  Not me lol.

Strong post misc brah, also it would be relevant to share with the forum what you sent me about emef/yemef. If he's so annoying why pretend not to care in the thread but mention so in private?

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 05:36:24 PM »

Haha my bad for u being dumb.If i was the same guy y would i ever keep a similar name.Dont u think that way !? Dumb *.

By the way i decided to think ur way for one second and i was like if i can create a whole new account y would i ever for gods sake not keep some new 5 letter word as my username and if i was like no these people came to know who i really am i would have changed my name and picture right now and no one would ever know but i wont because i like emef infact i get called by that name by my homies.So instead of buzzing around internet n as i see uve been doing this since few years y dont u go n work and then get this surgery done.Anyways this will be the last time ill be reminding this to the people on this forum because i dont spend days on the internet like some nutshells here.Sorry to crack u up brother hola!
Mod Note: Was originally banned temporarily for clone account "YEMEF" on Oct 15 and informed of the reason with ban message ""banned for clone account: Emef:Yemf".  Return only to lie  that " this forum does that without giving an explanation without doing anything wrong".  Banned again on Feb 16.

Penguinn

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 05:46:23 PM »

You type the same way as Yemef and your picture's similar..

theuprising

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 05:48:05 PM »

Haha my bad for u being dumb.If i was the same guy y would i ever keep a similar name.Dont u think that way !? Dumb *

It would be one hell of a coincidence that you have the exact same writing style, ask the exact same question, have a name that is only one letter different. Read the link to the thread I posted as all the questions you/Yemef wrote are answered in there.

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2015, 06:10:56 PM »

Nope i wont be looking.Ive decided.Because people here who generally talk more crap about this limb lengthening on here are the ones who end up not getting surgery because of not earning the money and instead wasting time on this forms and some others where they lack that particular thing.Instead im gonna straight up write on this form again when i finally get this surgery done with the same profile ,name and picture.

God bless.

Yemef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2015, 08:40:08 PM »

Just to let you know! I'm not this guy fellas and by the way hey emef! And by the way I was never banned.didn't want to post anything as I didn't find anything new and interesting.Just been lurking.
banned for clone account: Emef:Yemef

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2015, 12:08:22 PM »

Haha i thought of not writing anymore on this forum but damn.Now i wanna see what uprising mouth's shut about? Speak up dawg.

microman

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2015, 12:53:25 PM »

lol your both the exact same height and live in india, what a coincidence. ::)

theuprising

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2015, 01:07:34 PM »

Haha you'd think he'd at least be able to create some differences in his profiles. Maybe yemef/emef could take a few pointers from Itsmylife and his various clones.

Haha i thought of not writing anymore on this forum but damn.Now i wanna see what uprising mouth's shut about? Speak up dawg.

Same poor grasp of the English language, just sad.

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2015, 01:24:10 PM »

Sorry for u that u cant handle my english and by the way first u say that guy is banned and now that he did post u are finding some other reason.Go on fella id like to see what other ideas u have on attacking me.Carry on brother.By the way sorry that u are poor (not in money) because i dont know what ur parents do but in the sense that u dont have some proper job that u cant afford internals and u keep bragging about externals because thats all u people can afford,my condolences.

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2015, 01:26:20 PM »

Keeping in mind that there are 1200 million people in india.Yea microman what a coincidence and u are an absolute genious.Ah wish i could be that smart.lol ::)

theuprising

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2015, 01:40:12 PM »

Keeping in mind that there are 120 million people in india.Yea microman what a coincidence and u are an absolute genious.Ah wish i could be that smart.lol ::)

The population of India is actually over 1.2 billion, at least put in some effort to not appear the fool. Be honest, you are a low class Indian rickshaw driver who comes on this forum to practice English. Keep up your dreams I'm sure if you work for the next 300 years you'll be able to afford Sarin... maybe.

For anyone still not sure of this guy just check the writing style from the thread I posted at the top and yemef/emefs replies here. The below par comebacks are still the same.

Yemef/emef if you don't understand why I'm calling you out I'll make it clear, you annoyed so many people before and whenever asked to back up your unsubstantiated claims you became petulant and rude. The fact that you are now trying to sneak back and do it again simply undermines the forum.

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2015, 01:46:15 PM »

Haha frustration.Carry on mahn,bring some more.Im waiting.
The population of India is actually over 1.2 billion, at least put in some effort to not appear the fool.

*like a fool. I thought u were telling me i wasnt proper in english but guess that its the opposite. And also i thought 1200 million is 1.2 billion.I think ur maths teacher was a hooker.lmao.

Taller

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2015, 02:04:06 PM »

i thought 1200 million is 1.2 billion.I think ur maths teacher was a hooker.lmao.

Lol he got you there, theuprising. This thread is actually almost slightly entertaining.

Emef, you should make a different account for each of your personalities. When all your accounts are almost exactly the same, and post the same thing in the same way, it kills the fun.

theuprising

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2015, 02:12:40 PM »

Lol he got you there, theuprising. This thread is actually almost slightly entertaining.

Emef, you should make a different account for each of your personalities. When all your accounts are almost exactly the same, and post the same thing in the same way, it kills the fun.

Haha he tries his best. I feel a bit like a pro baseball player vs a kid in the little leagues with him but it's always fun to knock a few out of the park.

Haha frustration.Carry on mahn,bring some more.Im waiting.*like a fool. I thought u were telling me i wasnt proper in english but guess that its the opposite. And also i thought 1200 million is 1.2 billion.I think ur maths teacher was a hooker.lmao.

Nice work modifying your posts yemef/emef it shows you're learning. Good boy. Too bad you did it in such a painfully obvious way. Lol at attempting to cover by saying you meant to write 1200 million haha. Keep trying.

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2015, 02:20:38 PM »

Haha he tries his best. I feel a bit like a pro baseball player vs a kid in the little leagues with him but it's always fun to knock a few out of the park.

Nice work modifying your posts yemef/emef it shows you're learning. Good boy. Too bad you did it in such a painfully obvious way. Lol at attempting to cover by saying you meant to write 1200 million haha. Keep trying.

Keep trying mahn.Keep going carry on .Im here only.

Penguinn

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2015, 03:40:06 PM »

No offense but logging into your Yemef account to post on this thread makes it more suspicious, not less..

microman

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2015, 05:11:23 PM »

Keeping in mind that there are 1200 million people in india.Yea microman what a coincidence and u are an absolute genious.Ah wish i could be that smart.lol ::)

well yeah and is there even another poster on here who is my exact height by the cm and lives in my UK region?

yeah none exactly, there is only about 40 active posters (at one time) max here, chances are incredibly low here.

also so you are telling me that on august the 18th you registered on this forum and when choosing your username you just so happened to look upon posts of a guy who lives in the same region and is your EXACT height then decided to call your username similar to that.

you also wright the same way

and also claim the indian male average is 5 9, the exact same thing that yemef used to do, probably the only indian in the world that thinks they are as tall as people in the US/UK lol.

Penguinn

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2015, 05:39:24 PM »

@microman: The Indian average definitely isn't 5'9, but it's easily 5'7 for THIS generation of teenagers.

theuprising

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2015, 05:58:07 PM »

@microman: The Indian average definitely isn't 5'9, but it's easily 5'7 for THIS generation of teenagers.

Hey Penguinn I assume that the 5'7 is for the guys, how tall are the girls?

also lol at yemef/emef getting destroyed on this thread.

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2015, 06:03:22 PM »

haha lmao. ::).tryin hard ha.

also lol at yemef/emef getting destroyed on this thread.

Penguinn

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2015, 06:16:44 PM »

For the girls, I would estimate 5'3 is average. If I'm being generous, 5'4.

(This is about Mumbai, a developed city. No idea how tall village girls are, don't think it matters either).

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2015, 01:48:58 PM »

Emef and Yemef are definitely the same person.  I noticed this and published this in the forum some weeks ago.
lmao published??? who r u? sherlock holmes and by the way what did u publish and where did u publish lol,even i want to see ur publication and maybe i could give it to some news channel to broadcast your publication all around the world.

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2015, 02:25:39 PM »

i dont need to
Have a look at Adolf s diary (25th september 2015).

theuprising

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2015, 07:29:48 PM »

Finally this pest got banned. Wonder how long it takes till next profile of this fool occurs. haha
Pages: [1]   Go Up