Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Japaneses here? In 3 yrs I'll immigrate into Japan and wanna know something  (Read 421 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!

How about the development of limb lengthening surgery in Japan? I can afford $28K for this surgery and will LL in Japan need to me afford more money?
And how about CS education there? I'm a CS college student and I wanna study abroad in Japan and work as a python programmer there, and I can promise I can overcome language barriers, living differences, and burdensome etiquettes.
I'm also learning Japanese lately and if someone can offer some information for me I'd be very grateful!

よろしくお願いします~

ilovescience

How about the development of limb lengthening surgery in Japan? I can afford $28K for this surgery and will LL in Japan need to me afford more money?
And how about CS education there? I'm a CS college student and I wanna study abroad in Japan and work as a python programmer there, and I can promise I can overcome language barriers, living differences, and burdensome etiquettes.
I'm also learning Japanese lately and if someone can offer some information for me I'd be very grateful!

よろしくお願いします~

Are you planning to marry a Japanese man? That might be easiest to move there.

Sorcerer

Are you planning to marry a Japanese man? That might be easiest to move there.
I'm a man and I'd indeed marry a Japanese woman but it will be ok for me to live alone for a lifetime. Marriage has been exempted from my life wish list.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member

Medical treatment in Japan is very expensive.  I'd be surprised if they charged less than Dr. Lee.  And you'll get worse skill and care.  It's a terrible value; the only people who should get medical care in Japan are people who live there and can't afford medical tourism.

I'm a man and I'd indeed marry a Japanese woman but it will be ok for me to live alone for a lifetime. Marriage has been exempted from my life wish list.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-56425002

The wheels of justice are turning.  Maybe in a year or two you can live your dream. :P

Sorcerer

Medical treatment in Japan is very expensive.  I'd be surprised if they charged less than Dr. Lee.  And you'll get worse skill and care.  It's a terrible value; the only people who should get medical care in Japan are people who live there and can't afford medical tourism.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-56425002

The wheels of justice are turning.  Maybe in a year or two you can live your dream. :P
Well I'm not interested in man at all and I move to Japan just for further study and permanent residence in there, bc Japan is becoming openner to immigrators and their population has ceased to grow, aka '少子化'. BTW I don't think homosexual marriaged will be legitimated cuz Japan now needs population increment and homosexual marriages can't fertilize anyone, so it will be of very low possibilities to see this kind of marriage legitimated in the future in my shoes.

ilovescience

Well I'm not interested in man at all and I move to Japan just for further study and permanent residence in there, bc Japan is becoming openner to immigrators and their population has ceased to grow, aka '少子化'. BTW I don't think homosxxual marriaged will be legitimated cuz Japan now needs population increment and homosxxual marriages can't fertilize anyone, so it will be of very low possibilities to see this kind of marriage legitimated in the future in my shoes.

Are you ok with Japanese food, and do you know how to use chopstick to eat? Lots Westerners said it's inconvenient to use chopstick when dining. Do you like seafood as they eat a lot there?

Sorcerer

Are you ok with Japanese food, and do you know how to use chopstick to eat? Lots Westerners said it's inconvenient to use chopstick when dining. Do you like seafood as they eat a lot there?
I'm an Easterner and I know how to use chopsticks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up