Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: My LL Journey - Dr. Jamal Abu Nemer, Kiev  (Read 23518 times)

Rocky

Re: My LL Journey - Dr. Jamal Abu Nemer, Kiev
« Reply #217 on: April 01, 2021, 09:33:53 AM »

Dear Tartar,

That's absolutely true. Big vessels are also something that can't be neglected. Also the nerves and soft tissues, etc. I have been talking with both, LL surgeons and regular orthopedic doctors. You get a different opinion from every doctor and it is very confusing.

I wonder if this RIA method is worth it, because you will end up doing one surgery and you will not suffer from the shortening treatment. Different doctors have different opinions about the RIA method as well, so it is hard to judge whether it is worth trying or not in the future.
Current situation: Failed limb lengthening

Future goal: Even the legs & Non-union treatment... (Maybe shorten the legs to close the non-union)

taller_in_Kiev

• Put your energy to good uses. Don't waste it.
« Reply #218 on: July 10, 2021, 09:56:33 PM »

Dear Rocky
Sincerely sorry to hear of your experience.  I hope you are well on the road to recovery.  Rest assured, you will walk and even run again.
I had my surgeries with Dr Dragan  (RIP) and Dr Jamal in 2004 and can attest to a good result.  Dr Dragan died of a heart attack as far as I know.
I don't know how it is done today but in my time and fortunately for me, it was quite organised and run smoothly.  Dr Jamal, bless him, visited me almost daily to do my clicking, which I wasn't able to do unassisted. I've always had a good experience with Dr Jamal. I have no business affiliation with him and he is  someone I would consider a friend, being of roughly similar age.
No two patients will have the same experience and no doctor will have a perfect record.  I think all should bear in mind there is no surgery without risk and this being one of the, if not the most extreme type of surgery out there, one should always tread with caution and think long and hard before committing to anything, as well as weigh the risks vs the rewards carefully.
If there is anything I can do for you, let me know.

taller_in_Kiev

• Put your energy to good uses. Don't waste it.
« Reply #219 on: July 10, 2021, 10:50:07 PM »

Dear Rocky
Seriously not posting the above vids to rub it in your face or anything like that, I am once again very saddened to learn of your experience and I sincerely hope to see you walking unaided in the very near future but the idea here and since I removed all my photos and videos from my own post some time back, not wanting to lurk around forums - most LL patients prefer to move on with their lives and I am sure you are eager to put this whole chapter of your life behind you too - but the idea as I was saying is to motivate you, because let me assure you pal, if I can do it, so can you!!! Eat well, rest well, put weight on the leg needing healing and you'll be there in no time. Best wishes.

Body Builder

« Reply #220 on: July 11, 2021, 12:06:03 AM »

I was always very critical to doctors that operates with ancient or unknown devices like the one that these crook used (Bliskunov or something) and moreover when these "doctors" charge unreal fees for all that crap.
Nemer wanted about 30k euros for a device that has been manufactured from a car mechanic (!) in Ukraine, where the average salary is 200 euros per month!
So that crook wanted 150X the average salary of his country for a faulty device that maybe cost less than 500 euros and without even having basic knowledge of what he was doing that ruined many LLers lives.

I really hope butchers like them to go in jail.
But all the future LL'ers must be much more sensible and not trust their legs and their lives on unknown doctors in third world countries with unknown devices because all these are a recipe for disaster.
Moreover when that butchers want huge amounts of money like Nemer while with less than 20-25k someone can do external tibias in respectable doctors in eu countries.

Rocky keep strong !

TinyTL

« Reply #221 on: July 12, 2021, 06:33:19 PM »

wow.. i was skeptical of this palestinian asylum seeker Abu Nemer pretending to be a LL-surgeon.
But the shill Taller_in_kiev kept arguing for.

Now I see poor Rocky suffering this. Abu nemer has no successfull diaries. All non-unions.
Only case of union is taller_in_kiev who did 11 cm or something in femur and looks like slenderman and will be in wheelchair when he gets older from the gradual damages caused to knees and joints by altering the anatomical axis.

hey taller in kiev u piece of  . I know you get comission from the butcher Abu Nemer, how dare you come into Rockys diary when he is suffering like this and keep promoting these dangerous criminal "surgeon".

admin needs to ban this guy and nemer
ffs...

my heart goes out to you Rocky, to be in such a limbo for so long time. Stay strong, I will pray for you.

Rocky

« Reply #222 on: July 24, 2021, 08:23:02 PM »

Dear all,

I have read your comments. All I can say again and again... and I repeat it once again...

STAY AWAY
Current situation: Failed limb lengthening

Future goal: Even the legs & Non-union treatment... (Maybe shorten the legs to close the non-union)

Activatedxx

« Reply #223 on: July 24, 2021, 08:37:59 PM »

Dear Tartar,

That's absolutely true. Big vessels are also something that can't be neglected. Also the nerves and soft tissues, etc. I have been talking with both, LL surgeons and regular orthopedic doctors. You get a different opinion from every doctor and it is very confusing.

I wonder if this RIA method is worth it, because you will end up doing one surgery and you will not suffer from the shortening treatment. Different doctors have different opinions about the RIA method as well, so it is hard to judge whether it is worth trying or not in the future.

Health insurance won’t cover anything for you? I feel so bad for you my friend
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

krusty123

• Visitor
« Reply #224 on: August 02, 2021, 07:23:40 PM »

I'm shocked with your story, I quickly found few articles by Dragan V.V., obviously Jamal was his assistant.
That clinic exists only on paper, and since 2009 is not even a taxpayer due to 0 income.
No reviews in rus/ukr regarding this clinic or Jamal himself (https://doc.ua/doctor/kiev/dzhamal) which would tell that business is shady and focused only on helpless foreigners.
There are clinics doing LL in Ukraine, but with Ilizarov-like devices.

StrydeNailChallenge

« Reply #225 on: August 04, 2021, 02:42:58 AM »

I was not aware of this journal (mostly because I read or checked only a handful of journals and tried to rely more on my own research on which doctor, which method, etc.). Just did a quick check of pages 1 and 8 to realize what happened.

I am very sorry this happened to you. It is considerate of you to inform others, so hopefully future LL'ers would choose their path more carefully.  I hope in the long run, say 10 years from now, when you'll look back, you see the tragic episodes as a part of your life that made you wiser and stronger, and constructively made your life better.
Starting [Morning] Height: 172.5 cm, Ending: 180.5
SNC - Femurs' Stryde Nail Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65337.0

c

« Reply #226 on: December 27, 2021, 07:13:30 AM »

这很遗憾 希望你早日康复
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up