Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can anyone help with funding?  (Read 4589 times)

Tengo

Can anyone help with funding?
« on: May 28, 2014, 10:50:32 PM »

Hi I really need funding to be able to get LL on my femurs. Can anyone help/loan?

Please send me a personal message I would appreciate it

Thanks

programdude

Re: Can anyone help with funding?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 11:10:38 PM »

The reality of someone making a massive financial contribution to a brand new member with one post is pretty much nonexistant.

I really don't think this is something you should take out a loan for either.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

Tengo

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 11:48:54 PM »

I hope your not offended, I've been reading this forum including others for over a year. All I need is to get away as soon as possible, I've been stuck in a cute but not good enough limbo for a few years now thanks to my amazing height 5'5. 

programdude

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 12:01:02 AM »

I definetly think the operation is a good idea at your height- but I am just being realistic.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

Blackhawk

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 12:51:36 AM »

I remember when someone on the old forum was asking for assistance.  Apo/SysOp helped by sending him to India.  You should save up your money for a few years and go to a reputable doctor on your own.

IamAndrew

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2014, 01:17:31 AM »

^save up for 1-2 years (assuming you've an average income) and swing for one of the decent, cheaper doctors. That's what most here end up doing.

If I were wealthy enough to loan money for a CLL I wouldn't have an account on this site or be making this post. I would have done the surgery myself already and moved on. Sorry man, it's a tough boat. Takes a lot of self-control to save up enough. If I ever did become independently wealthy tho I'd definitely donate a few grand to this for others.
Height MAX: 172 CM
Wingspan: 183 CM
Goal: 178 CM - external tibia

theuprising

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2014, 02:36:14 AM »

Hi I really need funding to be able to get LL on my femurs. Can anyone help/loan?

Please send me a personal message I would appreciate it

Thanks

What interest rate will you be offering to pay on the loan and what do you have to offer as
security?

Tengo

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2014, 04:32:30 AM »

the uprising, I'm not sure something like 4-5% a year over a few years. For security I'm a recent finance graduate so I'll be able to have a good salary in the next few years and I can give you any personal details you want.

theuprising

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2014, 05:39:47 AM »

As you don't have any collateral the standard rate of an unsecured loan is normally
around 13%. My advice would be get full time employment in your field and save for
a few years. You should get everything sorted before having LL rather than wait to have
it to begin your life as some these forums do.

G-Man

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2014, 03:40:59 PM »

I could hook u up with some dudes and you'll be making 50k/year clear from taxes but you might end up in jail tho!   ;D

Moubgf

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2014, 04:21:55 PM »

I could hook u up with some dudes and you'll be making 50k/year clear from taxes but you might end up in jail tho!   ;D

More info?

IamAndrew

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2014, 04:36:31 PM »

I do a lot of freelance work on Fiverr which pays through PayPal and PayPal is tax free up to $20,000 a year. Offering SEO, original content, and review services are gold mines.

Took quite a lot of effort to get off the ground and level up the account, but now making about $600 a month on the side and it's legal + pretty easy now. Some guys make over $1500 a month but they do SEO work and have multiple accounts setup which I don't do.

Tengo

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2014, 04:59:49 PM »

G Man, I certainly don't want to go to jail but what kind of work is it?

IamAndrew, really appreciate it I had never heard of it, will give it a try.

G-Man

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2014, 06:00:04 PM »

More info?
G Man, I certainly don't want to go to jail but what kind of work is it?

IamAndrew, really appreciate it I had never heard of it, will give it a try.

Come on guys, behave!  I was just kidding!   ;)

GeTs

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2014, 07:59:29 PM »

I do a lot of freelance work on Fiverr which pays through PayPal and PayPal is tax free up to $20,000 a year. Offering SEO, original content, and review services are gold mines.

Took quite a lot of effort to get off the ground and level up the account, but now making about $600 a month on the side and it's legal + pretty easy now. Some guys make over $1500 a month but they do SEO work and have multiple accounts setup which I don't do.
how much per hour?

IamAndrew

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2014, 08:44:40 PM »

In regards to Fiverr, it's not hourly but my how many "gigs" (offered services) you complete. You automatically charge $5 per gig with $4 in profit (minimum) so gotta make sure the gig you're offering is worth the time first of all. My gigs don't take longer than 10 minutes (I just leave reviews on people's books). So in theory, if I had nonstop work, it would be 6 sales per hr x $4 = $24, non-taxable, per hour. Realistically tho, I make about 6 sales per day and just complete them an hour before going to sleep (so $24 per day x 7 days a week not too bad). However, you can add "extras" to your gigs once you level up the account by making many sales (this took me a month to achieve -getting the first sales can be hard until you get reviews) and then you can offer additional services to the order for big bucks.

Like an SEO guy might make one like....
The Gig: "For $5 I will manually make 10 PR3 backlinks to your website"
An Extra: "For $10-$50 more, I will generate 200-1000 PR7 backlinks to the PR3 backlinks for more link juice"
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 08:55:39 PM by IamAndrew »
Pages: [1]   Go Up