Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Wish everyone a happy Christmas and happy new year  (Read 1083 times)

ilovescience

Wish everyone a happy Christmas and happy new year
« on: December 18, 2021, 12:47:01 PM »

Christmas and New Year are around the corner. What do you plan to do for your Christmas and New Year? I probably will enjoy a dinner together with my family. O am so excited for the New Year. 2022!

-

Re: Wish everyone a happy Christmas and happy new year
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 12:18:49 PM »

I plan to be on this forum.

zaozari

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2021, 06:39:21 PM »

Thanks for your optimism!
I'll be around too. Regarding LL I suppose for me 2022 will be the year of all decisions. It will be difficult to decide yes/no (still scared) and if yes, all following planning decisions. And then never look back again! I still need some more money also.
I wish you ALL the best Christmas with all possible tranquility specially to those with height neurosis and among these, if I may, even more particularly to those with Constitutional Short Stature. To these I want to say: you're not alone! Let's try to transform all suffering in determination to solve all obstacles.

ilovescience

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2021, 08:28:44 PM »

I plan to be on this forum.

No family reunion? We usually spent dinners with families long time no seen together at some restaurants.

ilovescience

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2021, 08:29:46 PM »

Thanks for your optimism!
I'll be around too. Regarding LL I suppose for me 2022 will be the year of all decisions. It will be difficult to decide yes/no (still scared) and if yes, all following planning decisions. And then never look back again! I still need some more money also.
I wish you ALL the best Christmas with all possible tranquility specially to those with height neurosis and among these, if I may, even more particularly to those with Constitutional Short Stature. To these I want to say: you're not alone! Let's try to transform all suffering in determination to solve all obstacles.

2022 sounds like another exciting year. Unfortunately pandemic won't go away.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2021, 08:43:31 PM »

I plan on still finishing up buying gifts for family, working, spending time with them, exercising, watching anime, etc.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ilovescience

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2021, 08:45:58 PM »

I plan on still finishing up buying gifts for family, working, spending time with them, exercising, watching anime, etc.

Online shopping is a good way to buy gifts for family.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2021, 08:46:35 PM »

Online shopping is a good way to buy gifts for family.

Yeah, I'm still finishing up on amazon.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ilovescience

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2021, 08:48:33 PM »

Yeah, I'm still finishing up on amazon.

What about the New Year countdown? Will you be going to Time Square for the countdown?

zaozari

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2021, 09:02:21 PM »

I wanted as my single gift a Samsung smartwatch 4 LTE (autonomous "phone" inside with virtual SIM card), the cable/net operator was offering together with Galaxy buds for only 249 euros....but I just found out it must have been allmost a "scam" because it's "sold out" and apparently nobody found any.

I was counting on that as my companion to LL because it would be easily allways "coupled" to me, it measures blood oxygen, not only pulse but also ECG and other vital signs...and with the wireless buds, I was already imagining some simple confort from music or audiobooks...

Well, just a "logistical" Christmas detail for LL planning.  If only all "problems" were as simple as this :-)

zaozari

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2021, 09:03:56 PM »

No family reunion? We usually spent dinners with families long time no seen together at some restaurants.
We do it also, but chose one of family homes generally, instead of restaurants or hotels.

Thehighest

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2021, 09:07:58 PM »

I hope I cna do the surgery at the end of 2022 and yes I will be around here in christmas and new year

ReadRothbard

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2021, 09:21:26 PM »

What about the New Year countdown? Will you be going to Time Square for the countdown?

Nah, that'd be very expensive, especially now.

Future space tycoon

ilovescience

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2021, 09:41:08 PM »

Nah, that'd be very expensive, especially now.

Sorry but I have never been to Time Square for the countdown. I have only been there during summer vacation. Do we have to pay before we celebrate countdown in Time Square?

BigWorld

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2021, 11:26:09 PM »

Time Square in Manhattan NY, is one of the most density places that i know, so is a ideal placevho watch couples when the women is same height or taller  :) ;).
Actual Age: 19 y 10 m
Target Age: 30 y

Goal height= 6'3" / 190.5 cm ( Night Low )
Goal weight= 350 lb /160 kg ( Morning Low )

zaozari

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2021, 01:07:59 AM »

I dont even care about anything. I dont celebrate my birthdays, I dont feel any joy in life. I only exist. I even stopped counting the year. I graduated this year in engineering but I dont even happy lol
I read your other posts. You need to start reacting man! Even if you still don't have a roadmap just make a move, take a step, whatever it is. I think I understand that it's maybe hard to do more immediately, but try to take a  small step.
Find a support group, counselling, help line, physical exercice, talk to people, provide some info here that help people to help you, go fishing, take cold showers, whatever makes you feel "grounded"! You need to keep moving, you seem to risk being stuck if you now what I mean. Sorry to give advice you didn't ask for but I kind of feel your pain. New Year is only days away. 365 new opportunities! :-)

ilovescience

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2021, 11:23:28 PM »

Time Square in Manhattan NY, is one of the most density places that i know, so is a ideal placevho watch couples when the women is same height or taller  :) ;).

A lot of families love going there for eating and shopping.

ilovescience

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2021, 12:00:54 AM »

It's Christmas eve .

stevens

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2021, 12:18:58 AM »

I dont even care about anything. I dont celebrate my birthdays, I dont feel any joy in life. I only exist. I even stopped counting the year. I graduated this year in engineering but I dont even happy lol

You can get a masters in biology and work in a new way to make people taller.

http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2015/09/10/eben-alsbergs-research-is-on-growth-plate-generation-re-implantation-and-even-transdifferentiation-game-changing-breakthrough/#:~:text=Tyler%20and%20I,scientific%20term%20Transdifferentiation

ilovescience

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2021, 02:58:35 AM »

last day of 2021
wish you happy new year

-

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2021, 10:27:46 AM »

I can fully relate. Our height really took everything from us that life no longer has any meanings.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2021, 11:20:10 AM »

I can fully relate. Our height really took everything from us that life no longer has any meanings.
That sounds too blue. Why are you convinced your life has no meanings just bc you are short? Height only determines your relationship and occupations in need of average/tall guys, and in other aspects you are empowered to do anything unless you are obsessed with getting laid by a collection of girls or becoming a basketball player.

-

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2021, 12:16:23 PM »

That sounds too blue. Why are you convinced your life has no meanings just bc you are short? Height only determines your relationship and occupations in need of average/tall guys, and in other aspects you are empowered to do anything unless you are obsessed with getting laid by a collection of girls or becoming a basketball player.

Yes you are right, I'm obsessed with getting laid.

Sorcerer

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2021, 12:58:09 PM »

Yes you are right, I'm obsessed with getting laid.
Then no wonder you are feeling despondent bc of your height. Women are not of that importance and you gotta divert yourself from getting laid into other interests or you can pay money for one night stand to achieve the same results of handsome guys——I don't believe bs about romance like love does exist and only if women get swept off their feet by your height and appearnce then it is love.
As long as you change your view of love, nothing can deter you from anything.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 01:19:28 PM by Liberation »

Sorcerer

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2021, 01:25:44 PM »

Plan to finish my book named <Balance and Equality> and get myself ready for Kaoyan that can screw college students' everything if they fail.
And grind on the boring college life of the last 2 yrs.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2021, 03:33:44 PM »

How tall are you?

Future space tycoon

ilovescience

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2021, 05:35:14 PM »

it is 2022 in my place

pandemic_exploiter

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2021, 05:50:45 PM »

it is 2022 in my place

Darnit I'm still living in the past, in the year 2021

ilovescience

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2021, 06:08:39 PM »

Darnit I'm still living in the past, in the year 2021

Less than 24 hours in America to reach 2022! Do you have any plans for the new year?

pandemic_exploiter

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2022, 07:50:17 PM »

Less than 24 hours in America to reach 2022! Do you have any plans for the new year?

I made it to 2021 hahaha. My plans are to pass exams for grad school admissions, get a job, start socializing again. Also want to beef up to become one brawny as heell dude.

What about you?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 11:09:27 PM by _ »
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up