Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Height arms race will happen and short men will keep losing  (Read 1671 times)

Highest

Height arms race will happen and short men will keep losing
« on: January 22, 2022, 03:32:30 AM »

I have noticed on multiple platforms from YouTube to twitter that awareness of how bad life is for short men in comparison to tall men is way up and knowledge of limb lengthening is increasing. Guessing this is due to female preference for 183cm minimum height becoming widespread on dating apps.

Once this surgery drops in price and becomes faster/easier there is going to be an arms race where if you are middle class and are not at least 175cm before your first surgery you'll still be short because you can never catch up to taller men also getting the surgery plus you will look worse due to naturally shorter arms etc and getting called out as LL awareness increases.

Be careful what you wish for to the guys who want easier and cheaper surgery.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: Height arms race will happen and short men will keep losing
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 04:14:26 AM »

LL is not a lithium ion battery, it's a major medical surgery.  It's not going to drop in price.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 04:24:22 AM »

This might be true in the very, very long term (like several decades from now), but a lot has to happen before LL is commonplace enough for this to happen. Honestly, I'm not sure LL will ever be like other cosmetic surgeries in this regard.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Sorcerer

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 07:30:25 AM »

This is what I am also worrying about before but you gotta know generally speaking average/tall men/women are not that obsessed with height like short men are and the rate of average/tall men patients is lower than that of short men.
What's more, just bc the rate of LL patients is becoming higher ang higher so there is all the time consistent increasing of LL price which prevents part of average/tall and poor men from doing this surgery to mitigate the unfairnesses.

overandover

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 07:46:17 AM »

I have noticed on multiple platforms from YouTube to twitter that awareness of how bad life is for short men in comparison to tall men is way up and knowledge of limb lengthening is increasing. Guessing this is due to female preference for 183cm minimum height becoming widespread on dating apps.

Once this surgery drops in price and becomes faster/easier there is going to be an arms race where if you are middle class and are not at least 175cm before your first surgery you'll still be short because you can never catch up to taller men also getting the surgery plus you will look worse due to naturally shorter arms etc and getting called out as LL awareness increases.

Not gonna happen in atleast next 20-30 years after that it doesn't matter.

ilovescience

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2022, 07:06:38 PM »

Not gonna happen in atleast next 20-30 years after that it doesn't matter.
So in 30 years people can be any height with safe surgery?

Cope_Cabana

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2022, 08:30:34 PM »

its higher because with people that participate in social media feel the need to be "perfect" and develop body dysmorphia  :-X
but i feel really bad for my friend who is indian. he is having a rough time. he cannot find a woman to love him for the sake of god... woman just dont find indian man attractive. they all want white caucasian men, tall muscular and a lot of money.  :-\

Sambollio

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2022, 08:45:10 PM »

I think if it gets popular it will be banned for cosmetic reasons. People who get it right now put a lot of effort into prep and learning (generally). I think as the surgery becomes more popular, more idiots who just want to get taller without doing any research will get it. Then we will hear more horror stories. Also with doctors like shahab mahboubian Promoting this on sites generally used by young people and kids, there will be crazy stories about “little Timmy getting LL because he saw it on tiktok” or some  .

Basically this when this surgery becomes mainstream I think it will be banned fpr cosmetic reasons at least in the US.

Cope_Cabana

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2022, 09:21:20 PM »

lol no, once it becomes a big market investors will drive research and LL will become better and better  8)

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2022, 09:35:17 PM »

America is the least likely place to ban CLL.  It's all about the free market here.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2022, 09:53:42 PM »

So in 30 years people can be any height with safe surgery?

I doubt it’ll be any safer than now (which is already pretty safe if you lengthen with a qualified surgeon), but it’ll likely be more streamlined.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

173to187USTORUSSIA

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2022, 10:56:47 PM »

its higher because with people that participate in social media feel the need to be "perfect" and develop body dysmorphia  :-X
but i feel really bad for my friend who is indian. he is having a rough time. he cannot find a woman to love him for the sake of god... woman just dont find indian man attractive. they all want white caucasian men, tall muscular and a lot of money.  :-\

You should have your Indian friend message Tenet apparently he's a ladies man and regularly beats up tall white guys LOL

stevens

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2022, 11:13:56 PM »

I doubt it’ll be any safer than now (which is already pretty safe if you lengthen with a qualified surgeon), but it’ll likely be more streamlined.

can you increase 30 cm with LL?

MeanGoal

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2022, 11:27:17 PM »

You should have your Indian friend message Tenet apparently he's a ladies man and regularly beats up tall white guys LOL

Or his Indian friend can message stevens so he can date a female android instead.  :D

stevens

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2022, 11:52:34 PM »

Or his Indian friend can message stevens so he can date a female android instead.  :D

ReadRothbard

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2022, 11:59:03 PM »

can you increase 30 cm with LL?

I think it’s theoretically possible, but I wouldn’t be the one to volunteer.

Future space tycoon

MeanGoal

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2022, 04:46:12 AM »

So not only are you God's chosen supra-genius who will accomplish all these impossible medical miracles in your lifetime:
* Lengthen bones to any height without surgery
* Reverse the human aging process to be biologically younger
* Develop realistic female androids so incels can date and have sex with them

But you also have the supernatural psychic power of precognition to predict the exact year these impossible medical miracles will take place.
 ;D

stevens

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2022, 05:01:01 AM »

So not only are you God's chosen supra-genius who will accomplish all these impossible medical miracles in your lifetime:
* Develop realistic female androids so incels can date and have sxx with them

But you also have the supernatural psychic power of precognition to predict the exact year these impossible medical miracles will take place.
 ;D

2041 for us if we apply my 1.4x method. My error

https://ibb.co/4jpYLpH

https://ibb.co/7J04NwS

stevens

stevens

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2022, 05:22:08 AM »

Highest

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2022, 01:47:43 PM »

* Develop realistic female androids so incels can date and have sxx with them

;D

For teenage guys who can't be helped much by current tech it makes perfect sense that they have big hopes for the future.

My big concern for them is that they waste their lives hoping for events that may not happen or are greatly delayed.

Sorcerer

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2022, 03:29:08 PM »

For teenage guys who can't be helped much by current tech it makes perfect sense that they have big hopes for the future.

My big concern for them is that they waste their lives hoping for events that may not happen or are greatly delayed.
That is not the main point. The main point is that he has given up real girls for robots LOL. I dunno why it could've occurred to him but wtf why he is thinking he can never let other girls have crush on him if he is short then do LL unlike he is 150cm if he is ugly just do cosmetic surgeries. Still can't figure out why somebody here not extremely short is delusive of having totally lost sxxual appeals and cannot stop spouting incel viewpoints/regimes.

ilovescience

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2022, 04:09:00 PM »

Maybe it'll be easier than now, like anyone who wants to gain height doesn't need surgery. Just taking pill would simply work. In future heightism may be a thing of the past because everyone has potential to be tall.

ilovescience

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2022, 04:11:29 PM »

I think it’s theoretically possible, but I wouldn’t be the one to volunteer.

I believe adding that height with LL is working now, but arms would look short with long legs. Not proportional.

stevens

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2022, 04:14:50 PM »

That is not the main point. The main point is that he has given up real girls for robots LOL. I dunno why it could've occurred to him but wtf why he is thinking he can never let other girls have crush on him if he is short then do LL unlike he is 150cm if he is ugly just do cosmetic surgeries. Still can't figure out why somebody here not extremely short is delusive of having totally lost sxxual appeals and cannot stop spouting incel viewpoints/regimes.

i don´t want to be a slave

Itsme

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2022, 02:28:23 PM »

preference for 183cm minimum height becoming widespread on dating apps.
Where do you get your informations from, that you need to be 6'+ on dating apps? Are you from the US? I used dating apps a lot here in Germany and maybe 1 out of 500 girls has something like "only over xyz" in her bio or even asked me about my height. I know a lot of guys who aren't really short, just a little below average, like 5'8", who do extremely well on dating apps.

Masteryourlife

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2022, 02:48:31 PM »

Where do you get your informations from, that you need to be 6'+ on dating apps? Are you from the US? I used dating apps a lot here in Germany and maybe 1 out of 500 girls has something like "only over xyz" in her bio or even asked me about my height. I know a lot of guys who aren't really short, just a little below average, like 5'8", who do extremely well on dating apps.
Idk where those people live .
They not aware of how this world works either !
Also..why you all using dating apps to date, where ur stats come before you , when you "lack" in there ?
You put urself in the wrong spot intentionally and blame others for that.

Instead of trynna date in dating apps ,just use Instagram and u good to go .
They will see if you are 6'3 or not but they will see your features as well and kinda get ur vibe .
If you ugly n stupid no height can get u laid to begin with so please can we stop with those stupid statements?
I check this forum daily hoping in usefull news about LL ,stryde or Synoste and all I get is this s**t everytime I log in !!
It's so frustrating!!
Thankfully some quadrilateral patients are sharing diares at Paley institute .

Cope_Cabana

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2022, 02:50:52 PM »

many people here have height dypshoria. they believe that their height is a limiting factor for their lives and that only a height increasing surgery can make them happy. for these people its true only LL can satisfy them.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2022, 04:19:20 PM »

Instead of trynna date in dating apps ,just use Instagram and u good to go .

"NO DMS PLZ!!!!" :'(

zaozari

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2022, 07:51:12 PM »

I think you're not correct,  I quote and reference:

" 5ft 8in is the ideal height for a man.
Dating app Badoo has revealed the most right-swiped heights based on their users aged 18 to 30. "
Note that this is not an average that could even correspond to not a single woman preferences. This is really the height that the highest number of real women in the UK prefer.

Also, "  5′8″ Is the average height for a NAVY SEAL "

Maybe they just don't like feeling a super high arm "falling" with the hand on their shoulder....or not being able to give a normal ugg!

Remember also that
The average males height in the is USA is 5"" 9,3 while in the UK is taller: 5"10,1

So, "please", those of you with 5"8 (or even 5"7 using elevator insoles), don't risk your body, don't waste your time and money in LL!
(Even if your concern is not girls, think deeply on this matter...)

Improve yourself in other matters: learn languages, improve your style, get counselling or yoga or whatever to feel more secure and better self esteem when you are with girls, at your job, etc. Buy a nice car. Travel with your girlfriend. And when you are nked with no insoles surely she will not stop loving you for 1 inch, if are good to her and show you love her!

Regarding myself I am so far from 5"8 that I really still think about LL and will stay in this forum....

Sources:

https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html

https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

Navy Seals : Quora after Google search. Link doesn't  stick

Sorcerer

« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2022, 08:22:19 PM »

I think you're not correct,  I quote and reference:

" 5ft 8in is the ideal height for a man.
Dating app Badoo has revealed the most right-swiped heights based on their users aged 18 to 30. "
Note that this is not an average that could even correspond to not a single woman preferences. This is really the height that the highest number of real women in the UK prefer.

Also, "  5′8″ Is the average height for a NAVY SEAL "

Maybe they just don't like feeling a super high arm "falling" with the hand on their shoulder....or not being able to give a normal ugg!

Remember also that
The average males height in the is USA is 5"" 9,3 while in the UK is taller: 5"10,1

So, "please", those of you with 5"8 (or even 5"7 using elevator insoles), don't risk your body, don't waste your time and money in LL!
(Even if your concern is not girls, think deeply on this matter...)

Improve yourself in other matters: learn languages, improve your style, get counselling or yoga or whatever to feel more secure and better self esteem when you are with girls, at your job, etc. Buy a nice car. Travel with your girlfriend. And when you are nked with no insoles surely she will not stop loving you for 1 inch, if are good to her and show you love her!

Regarding myself I am so far from 5"8 that I really still think about LL and will stay in this forum....

Sources:

https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html

https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

Navy Seals : Quora after Google search. Link doesn't  stick
5'8 is only 173cm and in East Asia it is not an 'ideal' height at all unless you are talking about girls.
Height is just new kind of non-fatal mental cancer torturing short ppl until they grow taller up to at least the average height otherwise your mental state maintains on par with the patients' with paralysis or even osteocarcinoma(especially if under 160cm as an adult male) and that's why we need to change our lives through LL and in East Asia at least 180-185cm is an ideal height for an adult male and no cap.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up