Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone else willing to do both LL and plastic surgery?  (Read 1024 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Anyone else willing to do both LL and plastic surgery?
« on: February 13, 2022, 04:30:51 PM »

Hey, I post it to inquire if there is anyone else who is also willing to do both LL and plastic surgery.
Don't get my gender wrong and I am a male. In my country if a male is fixated on face and height like me he will be considered as a sissy or similar stuffs so I didn't post this question in domestic forums.
The unsatisfactory thing on my face is my nostril, they are too big and rounded.. and I wanna fix this problem. Some surgeons say my double eyelids also need improving and they'd better get turned into paralleled eyelids but the others say my double eyelids are classically beautiful or don't need working on so I think I only gotta do a nose job.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: Anyone else willing to do both LL and plastic surgery?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 05:38:30 PM »

Yes.  I am willing to do that.

Sorcerer

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 01:48:59 AM »

Yes.  I am willing to do that.
'
I know cuz I saw you posts in my last post about other surgeries that you are willing to do than LL and you said you need to get a teeth job.
I don't know how to find a decent plastic surgeon so the only feasible plan is to find one in famous plastic hosptals.

Exxon

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2022, 08:07:00 AM »

No.. don't think I'll be doing plastic surgery.

ilovescience

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2022, 12:40:15 PM »

That's going to be a lot of money.

Sorcerer

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2022, 12:54:58 PM »

Comparatively speaking cosmetic surgeries are very very cheap and I consulted surgery with 4 surgeons already, and the total costs were all just nearly $0.3k cuz my face has good surgeric conditions so I don't need to change my face a lot at a very high cost.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2022, 06:04:41 PM »

It is, but life goes on and you get more money and desires.  A mistake I made as a young man was to think that things would be completely over and done with at some point.  It never happens.

173to187USTORUSSIA

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2022, 06:13:05 PM »

It is, but life goes on and you get more money and desires.  A mistake I made as a young man was to think that things would be completely over and done with at some point.  It never happens.

Ah, The hedonistic treadmill. I'm getting on TRT as soon as I get back from surgery, I've noticed the older I get the harder it is to lose weight and women are starting to call me their dad's at 29...

I definitely want LASIK in the next year and potentially a nose job in the future.

Sambollio

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2022, 08:13:24 PM »

Yes, I’m actually getting plastic surgery first because I think it will have a similar boost in my quality of life/attractiveness/ way I’m perceived while costing substantially less and having an easy recovery. The procedure will be a “custom wrap around jaw implant”. It’s custom made through a 3D printer.

I have an extremely weak chin and jaw. If you look up “weak chin” or “incel chin” you can see how much it can fk up the way you look. Im not as bad as some of those guys but it’s having a substantial impact on the way I look. If you look at the before and afters for custom implants a lot of men go up like 2/10 points in attractiveness. You can go from below to above average in looks depending on your starting point.

Im dropping the big bucks because most of these surgeries are just a pre made  ty piece of plastic that is either for the chin or the jaw. If I'm altering my face im doing it with the best in the business and getting the maximum results possible.

Siegfried

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2022, 09:39:21 PM »

I think a lot of the people going for LL have some kind of form of body dysmorphia, which height dysphoria probably is a sub-form of. Im also pretty sure that people suffering from height dysphoria, also have a pre disposition for other body dysmorphic conditions. Thus, why many LLers also desire to change their faces in some way. Let me tell you guys, the need to change your physical appearance and or face will not give you happiness, at least not in the long run. It will just make you feel more empty, as you realize that despite alle the money and plastic surgery you still don't like yourself.
Happiness comes from other things, such as leading a fulfilling life, surrounding yourself with people who appreciate you for who you are.

It's best to just do LL and leave it at that.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 10:00:39 PM by Siegfried »
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2022, 10:24:41 PM »

I definitely want LASIK in the next year and potentially a nose job in the future.

I've had both LASIK and PRK, and I strongly recommend PRK.  A guaranteed short-term inconvenience to reduce the chance of permanent flap-related side effects is worth it.

Siegfried

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2022, 11:51:21 PM »

I would not consider laser eye surgery cosmetic surgery.
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2022, 01:23:33 AM »

It kinda was for me as someone who couldn't tolerate contacts. ;D

Highest

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2022, 05:23:22 AM »

Hey, I post it to inquire if there is anyone else who is also willing to do both LL and plastic surgery.
Don't get my gender wrong and I am a male. In my country if a male is fixated on face and height like me he will be considered as a sissy or similar stuffs so I didn't post this question in domestic forums.
The unsatisfactory thing on my face is my nostril, they are too big and rounded.. and I wanna fix this problem. Some surgeons say my double eyelids also need improving and they'd better get turned into paralleled eyelids but the others say my double eyelids are classically beautiful or don't need working on so I think I only gotta do a nose job.

What on earth is "paralleled"? I have heard asian girls talking about double eyelids and how they want babies who have them so assuming your Chinese shouldn't you be in a good position? Am I reading this right that you have double ones and want a monolid?

Sorcerer

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2022, 02:02:08 PM »

What on earth is "paralleled"? I have heard asian girls talking about double eyelids and how they want babies who have them so assuming your Chinese shouldn't you be in a good position? Am I reading this right that you have double ones and want a monolid?
Sorry I don't know how to call it in English but I can show the photos about 'parrelled' eyelids:

I am already double-eyelided but the type in some surgeons' perspectives doesn't fit in with my face so they need improving but the others said not. So I think if I can afford then I'll try improving if can't I will just do a nose job.

Sorcerer

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2022, 02:05:51 PM »

I would not consider laser eye surgery cosmetic surgery.
Good for you.. though you gotta know as long as you got handsome/beautiful face and good(tall+strong/slim+long-leged etc.)stature you could achieve more respects from others than before when you haven't done any cosmetic surgeries including LL, not exclusive to only men..

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2022, 05:50:35 PM »

I think of plastic surgery as a positive thing in a potential girlfriend.  I might even make it a requirement.  It shows that she cares about her appearance enough to do something about it - a good sign she's not going to "let herself go" in the future.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2022, 06:16:23 PM »

I think of plastic surgery as a positive thing in a potential girlfriend.  I might even make it a requirement.  It shows that she cares about her appearance enough to do something about it - a good sign she's not going to "let herself go" in the future.

Gotta agree with you here. I don't mind at all as long as the result doesn't look unnatural. Plus, almost all girls need to at least be decent looking to become really hot after plastic surgery. Consider that there are plenty who aren't even attractive after surgery. For me it also extends to boob jobs lol. Natural > enhanced > flat

As for personal surgery aside from LL, I got laser eye surgery as well. That's practically a gimme. I am fortunate that I don't have anything that obviously needs to be changed in the face, but when I get my LL scars removed by laser, I plan to go to a dermatological clinic that can do some non-surgical body contouring as well. At my age it's getting harder to maintain a six pack even when I eat clean religiously and go to the gym so might as well kill off some extra fat cells while I'm there.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

Sorcerer

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2022, 10:32:15 PM »

Gotta agree with you here. I don't mind at all as long as the result doesn't look unnatural. Plus, almost all girls need to at least be decent looking to become really hot after plastic surgery. Consider that there are plenty who aren't even attractive after surgery. For me it also extends to boob jobs lol. Natural > enhanced > flat

As for personal surgery aside from LL, I got laser eye surgery as well. That's practically a gimme. I am fortunate that I don't have anything that obviously needs to be changed in the face, but when I get my LL scars removed by laser, I plan to go to a dermatological clinic that can do some non-surgical body contouring as well. At my age it's getting harder to maintain a six pack even when I eat clean religiously and go to the gym so might as well kill off some extra fat cells while I'm there.
Mate, every coin has its 2 sides. It's true that if she does plastic surgery it will mean she takes good cares of her appearance but at the same time also yours! That will mean if you got no good face, she will also hesitate on considering you as her dating material cuz just like you said she is taking care about her appearance, maybe including your height. What's more, if she is overwhelmed in improving her appearance very much, as I observed, she would probably suffer from certain mental disorders which means she is not mentally normal, maybe regularly revealing those behaviours led by bad personalities, and you will crack up one day to forget about her, or even more horrible consequences.
I am not blaming any girl for doing plastic surgeries but deliberately seeking for a girl who is obsessed with this kind of surgeries is never a good idea. At least if you don't have a handsome face or even good stature, you will learn some lessons if you are really fixated on that kind of girls.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2022, 04:29:32 PM »

Mate, every coin has its 2 sides. It's true that if she does plastic surgery it will mean she takes good cares of her appearance but at the same time also yours! That will mean if you got no good face, she will also hesitate on considering you as her dating material cuz just like you said she is taking care about her appearance, maybe including your height. What's more, if she is overwhelmed in improving her appearance very much, as I observed, she would probably suffer from certain mental disorders which means she is not mentally normal, maybe regularly revealing those behaviours led by bad personalities, and you will crack up one day to forget about her, or even more horrible consequences.
I am not blaming any girl for doing plastic surgeries but deliberately seeking for a girl who is obsessed with this kind of surgeries is never a good idea. At least if you don't have a handsome face or even good stature, you will learn some lessons if you are really fixated on that kind of girls.

I don't have any problems with my face, only my height and I've already done something about that. However, I know a few 网红 who had plastic surgery and they are not picky at all about the appearance of guys they are with, they only care if the guy has money or not. There are plenty of women out there who are not obsessed with plastic surgery itself, they just want to subtly improve their appearance. Besides, with all the fake filters girls use nowadays, wouldn't you prefer a girl that is still attractive when you meet her in person as opposed to one who is ugly IRL?
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

Sorcerer

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2022, 07:18:49 PM »

I don't have any problems with my face, only my height and I've already done something about that. However, I know a few 网红 who had plastic surgery and they are not picky at all about the appearance of guys they are with, they only care if the guy has money or not. There are plenty of women out there who are not obsessed with plastic surgery itself, they just want to subtly improve their appearance. Besides, with all the fake filters girls use nowadays, wouldn't you prefer a girl that is still attractive when you meet her in person as opposed to one who is ugly IRL?
Well I think it's very necessary to do a 'mental screening' ahead of building relationship with those girls and if they got obsessions with appearance and stautres too much I don't think they deserve your companion forever cuz their mental healths may maintain at a low level and just like I said you will be probably not able to tolerate their words and behaviours one day so that you give them up. But yeah what you said also makes sense when all of the other conditions are equivalent except appearnce comparatively I will opt for a beautiful girl as my romance partner.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2022, 10:09:00 PM »

I am fortunate enough to have a very good-looking face, so I'm not doing anything in that regard.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Sorcerer

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2022, 10:12:24 PM »

I am fortunate enough to have a very good-looking face, so I'm not doing anything in that regard.
Technically speaking in light of all of my life experiences I don't need improving my face either but I don't accept my face not to be flawless at least with obvious deficits. But the total cost of plastic surgeries are very cheap maybe like only around $1.1K.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2022, 10:24:21 PM »

Technically speaking in light of all of my life experiences I don't need improving my face either but I don't accept my face not to be flawless at least with obvious deficits. But the total cost of plastic surgeries are very cheap maybe like only around $1.1K.

Yeah, I could see that. It's low on my priority list, though.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Sorcerer

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2022, 10:37:51 PM »

Yeah, I could see that. It's low on my priority list, though.
Do you what deficits on males' faces can not be improved by plastic surgery?
Pages: [1]   Go Up