Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not receiving confirmation/activation email  (Read 479 times)

Wanderlust

Not receiving confirmation/activation email
« on: February 20, 2022, 09:56:51 PM »

Is there something wrong with receiving activation emails for this forum? Seems like activation emails are not being sent.

"An Error has occured! Your email address needs to be validated before you can login. Need another activation email?"

Been clicking on "Need another activation email" several times and it says "A new activation email has been successfully sent."

But have not received any email so far and its been several tries over several days now.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Re: Not receiving confirmation/activation email
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2022, 10:09:41 PM »

Is there something wrong with receiving activation emails for this forum? Seems like activation emails are not being sent.

"An Error has occured! Your email address needs to be validated before you can login. Need another activation email?"

Been clicking on "Need another activation email" several times and it says "A new activation email has been successfully sent."

But have not received any email so far and its been several tries over several days now.
Maybe you can't receive the activation emalis instantly and it would take some time.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2022, 12:54:35 AM »

What are you trying to do?

Wanderlust

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2022, 01:02:27 AM »

Maybe you can't receive the activation emalis instantly and it would take some time.

That was what I thought as well. But then its been days and still no email.

Wanderlust

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2022, 01:12:53 AM »

What are you trying to do?

This is marathonrunner I'm using my friends account because I got locked out of mine and I am trying to figure out how to get my account back. Basically I was doing some cleaning for my personal email after using this website "saymine". Long story short the email that I had set up to use on this forum is my email that I use for both professional purposes and personal purposes. So I am trying to clean out all the companies and advertisements and etc etc (and get them to delete my personal data) from that email because its full of junk mail dating all the way back to 2014.

I have another email that I created fairly recently which is for exactly the purpose of registering with like Nike or Adidas or Amazon or this forum etc that I don't care if its full of advertisements and junk mail because I created it for that purpose.

So long story short, I went into my profile to change the email to the other email address but then when I tried to log back in I couldn't. It said I needed to activate my email account and I've been trying to get it to send me an activation link but nothing is working. So I'm locked out and can't get back on to my account which kind of sucks cause all my diaries and posts are on there.

Wanderlust

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2022, 08:43:28 PM »

Can someone point me in the direction of the forum administrator so I can try to resolve this issue? Still not getting an activation email after several tries over several days.
Pages: [1]   Go Up