Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to improve your sxxual appeals apart from doing plastic surgeries?  (Read 695 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!

I noticed that some ppl's faces are nearly flawless at least in my perspective and not obvious but they are just not good-looking/handsome and cannot get me thrilled by their looks so I think maybe the reason is that they are not stylish enough like Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Adrien Brody and etc. I also realized that men's behaviors and talkings are also crucially contributing to how handsome/ugly they can be perceived by others and I am recently improving them without any efforts spared to make myself more handsome LOL.
Apart from height, I think before and after getting LL we should also place emphasis on these aspects to increase our sxxual appeals.
I think a handsome man must meet up these conditions:1. no obvious flaws on face 2.Good style 3.Good dress taste 4.Good build
What's your takes on this?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 06:12:49 AM by PursuerOfHeight »

Sorcerer

Re: How to improve your sxxual appeals apart from doing plastic surgeries?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2022, 02:56:17 PM »

To supplement my arguments, I think I must call out 'Good dress taste' cuz we can often get thrilled by nked men's appearances so if random guy is really handsome then dress taste is just a breeze so to sum up once you got decent face, style and stature(at least not short)then you are nothing but handsome guy.

Sorcerer

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2022, 03:07:07 PM »

Not necessary to deliver a tirade about face here but style.
I think style only entails two things from my observations and deductions:educations and life experiences.
They can both cultivate individuals' good courtesies, talkings, personalities, and sanities, all of which are the basis of good style.
But just my 2 cents. Appreciating you guys' extensions.

zaozari

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2022, 04:07:48 PM »

Here we (the forum) have many resources. When I downloaded a couple of years ago, the free books were much more than only these 3 now. If you don't find them after subscribing for example, I may try to send more (but don't know how)

https://www.realmenrealstyle.com/free-products/

Example:

''Avoid These 7 Deadly Style Sins''

We reveal the 7 style sins 99% of men make & show you how to avoid making them.

zaozari

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2022, 04:11:57 PM »

I once also went to a stylist in a shopping center that chose clothes for me and gave precious advice for FREE (because she was working for the whole of the shoping center and it was a way of getting more sales). But the advice was honest, because there were so many diferent style shops that her views were not biased, she clearly showed not having a prejudice to favour one shop or the other.

zaozari

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2022, 04:58:08 PM »

How To Look Taller Instantly – Essential Guide For Short Men

https://www.realmenrealstyle.com/look-taller/

zaozari

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2022, 06:45:59 PM »

Besides this physical part, style includes a whole different field much harder to learn and play, but which has the ''advantage'' of contributing to personal development in areas other than flirting and sxxual attraction, like behaviour and success at work, manners in public places, etc. This in turn shows girls how we are in life beyond nice clothes and having a good car, for example.

Personal style and culture are things like learning to be a good listener, look people in the eyes when talking to them, have some general culture (like knowing to point in a map where is Morocco :-), naming all countries at least in its continent, have some life interesting stories to tell even if still in school, having hobbies other than watch TV and sports, like to travel and know different cultures, know how to cook something other than a fried egg, know how to speak correctly at least one foreign language, etc, etc.

Each guy should find his own style and make a coherent whole. It should be not only sxxually appealing: we have to like it ourselves, because otherwise it doesn't work and it would be a permanent exercise of acting, a lie and a sacrifice.

Itsme

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2022, 08:44:45 PM »

I don't want to say that height is unimportant, but height alone does not make anyone attractive, I know so many 1.90 guys who are complete virgins with no chance with girls.

Other ways:

- most important for attractiveness is the face, work on your face (there are many many options)
- body
- the right clothes
- have an interesting life, where a potential girl would like to be part of it (traveling, outdoor stuff, a dog, ...)
- be educated and passionate about something
- learn how to talk/flirt
- learn skills, photography for example

- all in all: present yourself ind the best version of yourself

ReadRothbard

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2022, 10:22:43 PM »

The two biggest things you can do are 1) get down to 10-12% bodyfat as a male, and 2) get as muscular as you can.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Sorcerer

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2022, 12:22:26 AM »

I don't want to say that height is unimportant, but height alone does not make anyone attractive, I know so many 1.90 guys who are complete virgins with no chance with girls.

Other ways:

- most important for attractiveness is the face, work on your face (there are many many options)
- body
- the right clothes
- have an interesting life, where a potential girl would like to be part of it (traveling, outdoor stuff, a dog, ...)
- be educated and passionate about something
- learn how to talk/flirt
- learn skills, photography for example

- all in all: present yourself ind the best version of yourself
Actually this topic is relevant to the methodology of increasing one's facial attractivenesses instead of the stuffs that you are thinking about sorry I was reluctant to rephrase my topic name.
Other than working out on facial attractivenesses, those stuffs like getting educated at a high level, learning how to get indiligent at occupations or similar are not related to facial values actually. But about the rest of your statements it seems you are agreeing on my opinions does it?

Sorcerer

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2022, 12:24:37 AM »

The two biggest things you can do are 1) get down to 10-12% bodyfat as a male, and 2) get as muscular as you can.
Yeah but I don't think they are enough cuz broscience boys are not as handsome as Leonardo on average LOL

ReadRothbard

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2022, 05:56:13 AM »

Yes, but those are going to be the two biggest things you can do to improve your looks.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Masteryourlife

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2022, 08:16:38 AM »

That is because we , as males,assume that male beauty is based on the same criterias as the females one ,while in reality it is not .
Being handsome its of course important but there are many flawless guys (face wise) who have skinny bodies and kid faces ; they might be cute for teens but as they become 20+ ..no women would like that .
David Gandy is the most iconic supermodel In the recent years and his face is everything but symmetrical or perfect..but he is masculine and projects an energy that womens love while on the other side , I've never seen in my job a girl model with a big nose because it's not attractive ; the sex appeal of male n females it's based on completely different criterias but if you are a male you would judge with more feminine ones (because you like girls n u look for tiny,cute,perfect details)and therefore not understand why some males have perfect facial features but 0 attractiveness .

Being built ,tall etc... won't take you far either way because its a combination of factors  what make a man/guy  handsome n attractive ; for us (males) there is not a given standard (besides being tall) .

Being attractive,charming or "stylish" it's not something you can learn and improve ; as for height..it is genetic and if u have been annoying and with a bad eye for fashion or beauty, u won't suddenly change that .
You might feel like you did because you will try hard and think you got style etc. but in reality you did not go very far .

Male beauty its VERY individual so it's hard to put criterias but ofc there are some obvious general criterias that must be checked that you guys already mentioned here .

Itsme

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2022, 08:48:23 AM »

There is one thing, that makes nearly every face more attractive and this is a halfway low percentage of body fat. You don't have to be skinny on stage to be a bodybuilder, but anyone will look better at 12% body fat than at 20%. This is the easiest way to get drastic results. Those cases are extreme, but you know what i mean:
https://www.boredpanda.com/before-after-weight-loss-face-transformation/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

Thick eyebrows and strong eyelashes are also very important for the face. You could use Minoxidil for eyebrows and there is a special eyelash serum for eyelashes.

You should also look into anti aging.

Exxon

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2022, 08:51:03 AM »

There is one thing, that makes nearly every face more attractive and this is a halfway low percentage of body fat. You don't have to be skinny on stage to be a bodybuilder, but anyone will look better at 12% body fat than at 20%. This is the easiest way to get drastic results. Those cases are extreme, but you know what i mean:
https://www.boredpanda.com/before-after-weight-loss-face-transformation/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

Thick eyebrows and strong eyelashes are also very important for the face. You could use Minoxidil for eyebrows and there is a special eyelash serum for eyelashes.

You should also look into anti aging.

Lesser body fat percentage gives one a defined jawline.

Sorcerer

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2022, 06:07:06 AM »

Alright, I neglected another crucial factor:skincare, but I think that can be contained in the 'dress-up' part.
Pages: [1]   Go Up