Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Women are now aware of post LL proportions and mocking them  (Read 4990 times)

Highest

Women are now aware of post LL proportions and mocking them
« on: March 15, 2022, 11:54:29 AM »

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/medical-technology-makes-a-short-man-tall-these-days.4676409/

These women are looking at pictures from one of the fame hungry LL surgeons patients and are becoming increasingly aware of not only LL but proportions following it.

You better hope you have close to limb normal ratios and wingspan following this surgery or you are guaranteed getting called out.

The women commenting about proportions.

"Still got the T-Rex arms though. Look at the length of his arms compared to the surgeon's. Waste of money lmao, body all disproportionate."

"Well, ladies, I'm not sure how we can verify previous height without just asking people that have known him for a while. I'm sure the first thing he'll do is have his height changed on his license. Just look for the disproportions I guess. #TRexArms #LongAssThighs"

"He still has tiny arms and hands, which looks even worse on a slightly larger (5'8") body. Ain't no fixing that. And he's still short."

"Eww, look where his arms hang though! Especially compared to the other man. He still look short bodied every where else (and probably places we can’t see, eeek!). This is a absolute no. This reminds me of men getting hair plugs…just be bald, damn! Have some self respect and accept who you are. A person can’t but confidence which people respect far more"

It's not how you look in a proportions picture by yourself but how your proportions will look COMPARED TO MEN NATURALLY THAT HEIGHT! Most people look fine in solo pictures but with others is the only true test.

I blame these doctors for promoting this surgery on social media. Now we have to be even more careful with lengthening or risk getting humiliated and get called out on proportions.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Re: Women are now aware of post LL proportions and mocking them
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2022, 12:31:38 PM »

Who cares about what those rotten stinky pussies said?
Besides, you can compare LL men to women who have done plastic surgeries.
Will u choose an ugly fat woman or a tall slim beautiful woman post surgeries?
They are not qualified to blame men for doing LL before they also quit plastic surgeries.
Pussies are always pussies lmao.
Just always tell urself they were born for getting inserted in their pussies and wet with screaming aloud and nothing more. Women are all just that simple.

Highest

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2022, 09:56:46 PM »

Who cares about what those rotten stinky pussies said?
Besides, you can compare LL men to women who have done plastic surgeries.
Will u choose an ugly fat woman or a tall slim beautiful woman post surgeries?
They are not qualified to blame men for doing LL before they also quit plastic surgeries.
Pussies are always pussies lmao.
Just always tell urself they were born for getting inserted in their pussies and wet with screaming aloud and nothing more. Women are all just that simple.

It is a sign of what's coming. These women are just saying online what people think in real life. Ideally very few people would know about LL but I'm seeing it mentioned more and more on social media. These fame seeking surgeons are starting to make regular people notice proportion things like short arms and too long thighs for example that was unthinkable even a decade ago. The general public does not view LL positively and getting called out for having done it is extremely negative and will be used against you.

Sorcerer

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2022, 03:42:19 AM »

It is a sign of what's coming. These women are just saying online what people think in real life. Ideally very few people would know about LL but I'm seeing it mentioned more and more on social media. These fame seeking surgeons are starting to make regular people notice proportion things like short arms and too long thighs for example that was unthinkable even a decade ago. The general public does not view LL positively and getting called out for having done it is extremely negative and will be used against you.
It is not out of my expectations at all. I was far earlier convinced that more and more ppl will know something about LL and LL will be exposed in public more and more which is inevitable cuz our stty society is demanding our heights.
Then so what? Stop planning on LL? Not a chance. I've been tortured by height for almost 7 yrs and in my eyes you know how terrible being short is cuz I've repeated it for like millions of times and I don't wanna be banned as I have already received warnings from the LL Forum team.
Just concentrate yourself onto LL and stop caring about what others are commenting on LL. Some of them are just grudging what you will get but technically speaking the others may be really caring about your future health. But for those who are jealous of us and speaking ill of LLers I will really hope they will have a very short son like 150cm and watch their son rotten and rotten in the soul and finally commit suicide hahaha.

ilovescience

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2022, 04:21:27 AM »

LL will become a popular cosmetic surgery because it does help people become taller or people looking for a change.
Is it possible that one day in the near future the majority of the people in the West welcome LL with open arms?

Sorcerer

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2022, 04:41:51 AM »

LL will become a popular cosmetic surgery because it does help people become taller or people looking for a change.
Is it possible that one day in the near future the majority of the people in the West welcome LL with open arms?
I am just hoping someday height is just a breeze cuz it can become very changable.
The reason why ppl are very obsessed and high-demanding for height is cuz of its difficult changability.

ilovescience

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2022, 04:59:23 AM »

I am just hoping someday height is just a breeze cuz it can become very changable.
The reason why ppl are very obsessed and high-demanding for height is cuz of its difficult changability.

Probably beauty standard is the reason why height is important.

Achieverr

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2022, 06:02:33 AM »

I guess in this particular case anyone would have guessed , he exceeded 3'' marks after which proportions are skewed completely.
but if this guy was in a solo picture , I guess it would have been difficult to guess.
if you look at other patients who limited themselves to 3'' , it is really hardly noticeable.
if there is a lesson , don't exceed 3'' unless you have relatively long torsos and wingspans.
"We suffer more often in imagination than in reality"

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2022, 07:10:43 AM »

At least there are plenty of supportive posts in that discussion.

jlk

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2022, 10:35:01 AM »

public shaming has been around since the dawn of news print. here’s my solution to all this nonsense…..

if you get exposed or questioned by someone, OWN IT. be proud of your beautiful transformation. we are kings and queens, we are not people who are afraid and live by others opinions. we dance to the beat of our own drum.

after the age of 25, we are basically in a process of regenerating slower and slower… becoming closer to death. we come into the world alone, we go out of this world alone. so kudos to anyone who sees the inevitable end coming and chooses to go out on their own terms…taller…shorter…fatter….prettier it MAKES NO DIFFERENCE IN THE END. we will all die, and if you really want some perspective: if  the dinosaurs presence on earth is akin to the length of a 1,500 page book…then the human presence on this earth would barely be one letter on one page of that said book. actually human presence would be 1/20 of a single period at the end of a sentence. that’s how insignificant we are in the grand scheme of biological existence on earth.

so dont take yourself too seriously. go have lots of great sex with someone who’s kind to you. eat a great meal daily. and watch a sunset. this is all a temporary gift and will be over before you know it.

so make your peace only WITH YOURSELF. that is the only person’s opinion that matters. as long as you’re not hurting anyone you have blessed this world with your utter uniqueness. you are a gift. don’t let anyone ever shame you. they are petty.. they are feeble-minded…they are jealous of your courage.

“make thy leap of faith and great forces will come to thine aid!”
178.5cm > 186cm

ilovescience

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2022, 01:23:08 PM »

public shaming has been around since the dawn of news print. here’s my solution to all this nonsense…..

if you get exposed or questioned by someone, OWN IT. be proud of your beautiful transformation. we are kings and queens, we are not people who are afraid and live by others opinions. we dance to the beat of our own drum.

after the age of 25, we are basically in a process of regenerating slower and slower… becoming closer to death. we come into the world alone, we go out of this world alone. so kudos to anyone who sees the inevitable end coming and chooses to go out on their own terms…taller…shorter…fatter….prettier it MAKES NO DIFFERENCE IN THE END. we will all die, and if you really want some perspective: if  the dinosaurs presence on earth is akin to the length of a 1,500 page book…then the human presence on this earth would barely be one letter on one page of that said book. actually human presence would be 1/20 of a single period at the end of a sentence. that’s how insignificant we are in the grand scheme of biological existence on earth.

so dont take yourself too seriously. go have lots of great sxx with someone who’s kind to you. eat a great meal daily. and watch a sunset. this is all a temporary gift and will be over before you know it.

so make your peace only WITH YOURSELF. that is the only person’s opinion that matters. as long as you’re not hurting anyone you have blessed this world with your utter uniqueness. you are a gift. don’t let anyone ever shame you. they are petty.. they are feeble-minded…they are jealous of your courage.

“make thy leap of faith and great forces will come to thine aid!”

Probably because LL is still something new to the world. People just recently understand how it works. Sooner or later the majority of people will welcome it with open arms, so it no longer become controversial. It will happen right?

BelowTheMean

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2022, 07:41:38 PM »

The responses are pretty much what I expected. No one except short people knows how it feels, and most short people have come to live with it. Those who have the time, resources, and the will to get this done are in short number.

The replies on Dr. M's Instagram page are much more favorable though.. I guess a lot of people want to get this done... until they see the price tag.

I'm still in the keep it a secret camp though. Once my scars are removed I'll be in a pretty good position to take this secret to my grave  ;D ;D
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

Highest

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2022, 08:51:59 PM »

The responses are pretty much what I expected. No one except short people knows how it feels, and most short people have come to live with it. Those who have the time, resources, and the will to get this done are in short number.

The replies on Dr. M's Instagram page are much more favorable though.. I guess a lot of people want to get this done... until they see the price tag.

I'm still in the keep it a secret camp though. Once my scars are removed I'll be in a pretty good position to take this secret to my grave  ;D ;D

I thought scar revision was only done for external tibia or femur patients as there isn't much plastic surgeons can do to improve scars for those who did internal methods as they are already as good as they can get?

BelowTheMean

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2022, 05:55:43 AM »

I thought scar revision was only done for external tibia or femur patients as there isn't much plastic surgeons can do to improve scars for those who did internal methods as they are already as good as they can get?

Some of my scars turned into keloids.. maybe I didn't take good enough care of them. I might have exposed them to too much sun while wearing shorts outside so they darkened. I plan to get laser therapy, or if that doesn't work a scar revision by a plastic surgeon. The next time around I will make sure to baby them (no sun, use scar cream every day, etc.)
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

ReadRothbard

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2022, 04:21:43 AM »

They're full of  . No one is going to call you out for having "short arms" post LL lmao. Nobody notices stuff like that irl, and they only notice in this specific context because they're trying justify a reason to be anti-LL.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Sorcerer

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2022, 07:43:19 AM »

They're full of  . No one is going to call you out for having "short arms" post LL lmao. Nobody notices stuff like that irl, and they only notice in this specific context because they're trying justify a reason to be anti-LL.
I re-thought about their true intentions of this kind of seditious trolling. They are just drooling for 'good genes' instead of how actually you are either post LL or without LL. They just tend to think of short men as garbage genes carriers and if they detect you did LL then it's very self-explanatory why they still don't think of you as their dating/marriage materials. So I think before genetic editing is invented, LL still can't salvage the 'primitive sexual appeals' and once you are revealed having done LL, it's all over.

Highest

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2022, 08:06:45 AM »

I re-thought about their true intentions of this kind of seditious trolling. They are just drooling for 'good genes' instead of how actually you are either post LL or without LL. They just tend to think of short men as garbage genes carriers and if they detect you did LL then it's very self-explanatory why they still don't think of you as their dating/marriage materials. So I think before genetic editing is invented, LL still can't salvage the 'primitive sxxual appeals' and once you are revealed having done LL, it's all over.

The point you raised is interesting. I can't think of a physical feature women despise more than short height in men. Mens dislike of certain features in women doesn't come close. For example most men don't like fat women but the disgust that women have for short men and the willingness to vocalise it without caring how short men feel is still shocking to me.

jlk

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2022, 09:32:07 AM »

i think so. all plastic surgery is welcomed with open arms now compared to 60-70 years ago
178.5cm > 186cm

short

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2022, 05:10:32 PM »

I re-thought about their true intentions of this kind of seditious trolling. They are just drooling for 'good genes' instead of how actually you are either post LL or without LL. They just tend to think of short men as garbage genes carriers and if they detect you did LL then it's very self-explanatory why they still don't think of you as their dating/marriage materials. So I think before genetic editing is invented, LL still can't salvage the 'primitive sxxual appeals' and once you are revealed having done LL, it's all over.
Your assumption is correct. In a discussion in a medical forum, a woman mentioned exactly that, that she would feel cheated, after all she wants tall children and therefore seeks big men.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2022, 07:39:53 PM »

That's probably true to some extent, but this is easily resolved by 1) not telling anyone you got LL, and 2) lying if you're confronted about it.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

virginforeverlmao

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2022, 09:14:15 PM »

The reason they say that is because they want to discourage you from doing LL. These are women who are obsessed with height. And they can not for the sake of god accept that they might get cheated by a man that had LL. If you want to do LL, go for it. Noone will call you out for it when you dont tell anyone. Keep it to yourself and play some height obsessed women lol.

Just to give a small overview. There are different aspects women value in a man. From a psychological point of view what matters is:

(1) hypothesized good-gene indicators (e.g., masculinity, sexiness)
(2) hypothesized good investment indicators (e.g., potential income)
(3) good parenting indicators (e.g., desire for home and children)
(4) good partner indicators

If you are short, at least be healthy and work out. If you are smart thats a huge plus. Women know that smart children have it easier in life. They get educated and secure a good job. Being tall doesnt do jack  when you are stupid as hell. You will be working some  ty minimum wage job carrying weight from A to B like an idiot.

Also work on your personality. Be a good partner, good parent. Dont make it easy and simply say i am short and this is why I fail at life. That is a very easy way to ditch every possible effort to change yourself and simply blame everything on height. Thats actually disgusting. Its like saying why my parents arent rich, now I live a bad life.

Sorcerer

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2022, 05:21:31 AM »

The reason they say that is because they want to discourage you from doing LL. These are women who are obsessed with height. And they can not for the sake of god accept that they might get cheated by a man that had LL. If you want to do LL, go for it. Noone will call you out for it when you dont tell anyone. Keep it to yourself and play some height obsessed women lol.

Just to give a small overview. There are different aspects women value in a man. From a psychological point of view what matters is:

(1) hypothesized good-gene indicators (e.g., masculinity, sxxiness)
(2) hypothesized good investment indicators (e.g., potential income)
(3) good parenting indicators (e.g., desire for home and children)
(4) good partner indicators

If you are short, at least be healthy and work out. If you are smart thats a huge plus. Women know that smart children have it easier in life. They get educated and secure a good job. Being tall doesnt do jack  when you are stupid as hell. You will be working some  ty minimum wage job carrying weight from A to B like an idiot.

Also work on your personality. Be a good partner, good parent. Dont make it easy and simply say i am short and this is why I fail at life. That is a very easy way to ditch every possible effort to change yourself and simply blame everything on height. Thats actually disgusting. Its like saying why my parents arent rich, now I live a bad life.
I don't think their trollings were that good-willing. I am still believing they are just grossing out LLed men and drooling for naturally tall men cuz they are containing good genes(at least in their eyes LOL). So how to conceal the truth that we have done LL is kinda difficult but necessary. We also don't want to see others treat us with more discriminations cuz we were so obsessed with heights before to the degree that we have done LL.

Height Journey

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2022, 12:13:41 AM »

About that patient from Dr M who grew 15cm from 5'3" to 5'9" and was being mocked for his short arms. Dr M posted a video of him on his Instagram site.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbHiyRtL-kv/?utm_medium=copy_link

He is doing well both physically and mentally. He doesn't appear to be crazy like some people try to portray him as. I'm sure before his LL surgery, he was depressed and crazy (the real turn off), then his personality greatly improved along with his height. Also, there are a few women making positive comments as well.
3.7cm tibias with Precice 2.2 nails in 2022
7.0cm femurs with Precice 2.2 nails in 2021

YouTube: YouTube.com/HeightJourney

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2022, 10:42:42 AM »

They are just drooling for 'good genes' instead of how actually you are either post LL or without LL. They just tend to think of short men as garbage genes carriers and if they detect you did LL then it's very self-explanatory why they still don't think of you as their dating/marriage materials. So I think before genetic editing is invented, LL still can't salvage the 'primitive sxxual appeals' and once you are revealed having done LL, it's all over.

Those people are idiots. They should instead become gene surgeons or work at Jenn Doudna's research group and design what it is they think they're looking for instead of plaguing LL patients with their smooth brain.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy

AllinStryde

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2022, 08:30:05 PM »

Nobody is onto CLL'ers.  Nobody is going to call out any proportions.  They are only saying this about these photos because of the context in which it is being presented.  If this was just a regular photo of 2 friends standing together, and they saw the "after" photo...you could show a thousand women that picture and not one of them would say a single thing about him having long legs, or short arms.  It's all about the presentation and the context.  Don't worry guys, get the procedure done. 

Shogun

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2022, 11:08:52 PM »

A literall close friend of mine had told me he did the surgery after a long friendship and lengthened 13,5 cm. From 171cm to 184.5cm(yes precisely). I had never in my life noticed anything.

When i was shown b4 and after amd lookes extremely closely for days on end i noticed small hands(which i have seen people have naturally)
And other stuff which i have seen naturally

balme

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2022, 09:06:02 AM »

how is gait and functionality now? when did he get this btw?

Polvorón

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2022, 06:21:27 PM »

I hate those "INCEL" or "blackpill" posts.

• That is not "women", is "some women" (and maybe some men). Other women (or men) will appreciate the results. A lot of people wont notice the proportions (me too).
  • This surgery should not be done to please other people, only for ourselves (if you feel short and you don't like it). This surgery is about our bodies, not about their feelings.
  • This surgery works, and some people (not all people) don't like the idea of being able to change "the destiny", they prefer a society where you get a role when you born, and you cannot change it. Fortunately this is not how things works, and science helps people to make it even better.

Just let them cry, they (he and she) cannot longer make fun of the stature, so they have to find something to judge other people, but... a lot of people wont have wrong proportions (because they start from a short legs body), so they will need to find even more to keep judging other people. Don't care about those people, just avoid them. There are more interesting people around there.

Enjoy life with people that make you feel better, not worse.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2022, 06:55:23 PM »

Would you get LL if you were the only person on earth?  Of course not.  LL is done to get others to like you more.

Polvorón

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2022, 01:52:32 PM »

Would you get LL if you were the only person on earth?  Of course not.  LL is done to get others to like you more.
If I were the only person on Earth, I would never known that being 6' looks much better than 5'8''.

I would like to be taller because I like how it looks, I don't care if other people like it or not, but most of people will like it.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

balme

« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2022, 04:07:33 PM »

who the hell cares... tall is tall.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up