Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there anyone living in Balkan Peninsula or comes from it?  (Read 862 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Is there anyone living in Balkan Peninsula or comes from it?
« on: March 22, 2022, 01:33:45 AM »

I heard multiple similar stories like a man who is 6'1 is always considered as tall but when he hits Balkan Peninsula he feels very average and men who can tower over him by 10cm+ are comparatively common. I also heard an astonishing anecdote that an ex French volleyball player who is 203cm said he was just average when he hit a small town of Crotia. I also did some researches about every country's average height of Balkan, Crotia is not the tallest.. Jesus.. I can't imagine how it is tough to be my height living in those countries..
Unfortunately I have yet to come across any Balkan LLer on this forum. So I post this thread in order to induce some Balkan LLers to come out on my post LOL.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: Is there anyone living in Balkan Peninsula or comes from it?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 02:44:55 AM »

I've been to Serbia at my new height (5'10) and I can tell you I felt short the whole time.

Sorcerer

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 03:02:40 AM »

I've been to Serbia at my new height (5'10) and I can tell you I felt short the whole time.
Yeah that's unheard of in other countries except South Slavian countries and South Sudan. I know Serbia's average height is 180cm+ so it's not strange to feel short at that height.
I am only 162cm. It defies imginations to live there at this kind of heights. I think in those countries this kind of height can be categorized into 'Constitutional Short Stature' patients.

Exxon

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2022, 07:45:03 AM »

I know a Serbian friend from high school who's 178-180cm and he said he feels tall when we're here but when he goes to Serbia he feels average or below average.

Sorcerer

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2022, 08:51:59 AM »

I know a Serbian friend from high school who's 178-180cm and he said he feels tall when we're here but when he goes to Serbia he feels average or below average.
I think that indeed makes sense cuz Serbia's average height is 181cm+ or so so it's understandable to feel average or even below average around that height.

MK GoatKoza

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2022, 08:57:54 AM »

My parents are from North Macedonia and I have visited the country many times before, I'd say that the average height is around 175cm for males. Men over 180cm aren't all that common, and men over 190cm are very uncommon. I am around 172cm (male) and I feel average when I visit.

TranslatingWithWriting

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2022, 07:58:57 AM »

For once I travelled to Bosnia and from my check the aveage height nearby the sea may be around 185-188cm. They are tall like fkers.

YungGud

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2022, 10:38:49 AM »

Don't know about Balcans but when I was in Finland male border guard officers mostly were in 183-190 cm range
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)
Pages: [1]   Go Up